All Comments on 'Winning Incentive'

by kinkyrncr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
Can you spell emasculation?

So, ok, he didn't talk to his wife before, but Jeezzz, is the mistake worth the punishment? He'll never be able to face his underlings again and they could forced to move to another town. I think she went overboard with this. Sorry, but I really had a hard time to read this to the end; femdom is definitely not my cup of tea.

kinkyrncrkinkyrncrabout 12 years agoAuthor
re: Can you spell emasculation?

Let me start by saying thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I understand that FemDom isn't everyone's cup of tea. In the character Catherine's defense, she did give Andrew several chances to back out. And on top of that, it was one of Andy's kinks. And finally, all of his underlings are in the same boat; they all took part of the scene. Besides, SO's of the guys could be assumed to keep them in line. :-) This is the joy of fantasy.

Finally, I want to thank you again because you've given me an idea for a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

what a fantastic story. keep writing>>>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what the hell?

that was a horrible story. ok fair enough he went behind her back like that, which was wrong but he did not deserve that, not to mention taking pictures, seriously? thats just moraly uncomprehendable. she made fun of his manhood, made him look like a tramp, showed his personal online activities ton people, sexualy abused him, emasculated him on verbaly abusive grounds, it was hurrendus. im sorry but the woman in your story is an evil person, who goes completely beond 'equal returns' and just becomes a horrible bitch who when over the top, and has maybe ruined his carrer at his current job, not to mention having photos on him like that as levarege over him, or probabely evidence as an embarecing tale. i am mentaly disgusted by this, and only completed reading this as i just needed to know what happens, and not in a good way. please for all that is wholly do not post any more stories of this veriety.

kinkyrncrkinkyrncrabout 12 years agoAuthor
re: what the hell?

I am sorry you didn't like the story. In my defense, it is just erotic fiction based around an idea I found arousing. In the character's defense she did give him numerous chances to end the scene. In my mind's eye this was something that they both ended up enjoying and was only mildly coercive.

But writing is a collaboration between reader and writer. You didn't enjoy this story so my wish for you is that you find some erotica that arouses you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid story

Unbelievable that a husband would plan a gangband for his own wife as an encouragement for his team.

More unbelievable that he would agree to be dressed as a female to be raped instead when his wife rejected, only because her period came.

The likely revenge or aftermath would be ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous