All Comments on 'Winning the Bet Pt. 01'

by pinkysurprise

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
watching and being watched

I love it that you are so uninhibited and loved watching and being watched. My wife and I have done similar and love being watched. She would model clothes for me that would always give me an erection. At first she wasn't sure about showing off for strangers but very quickly found that she really liked guys and couples watching her as she showed off her body for them and while we had sex in front of them. I really liked it too and got off on having her be naked in front of guys who were showing their erection to her or when couples were fucking next to us at the beach. This was usually at a secluded beach where we could act out our fantasies. I was beating off while I read your story because I was remembering a time when my wife and I showed off for a stranger at the beach! There was one time when we were in the Florida Keys at Bahia Honda beach that a guy who had watched us at the beach during the day while we were naked and having sex saw us walking on the beach that night. I had talked to him earlier and he said that he was really turned on by my wife. As he approached I pulled my wife"s top down (she loved it and has great tits - he agreed and said he loved her breasts) and I began to suck her nipples as he walked up to us. He stopped a few feet away and watched. He pulled his cock out and she was staring at him as he began stroking his cock. She especially likes watching men jerk off while they watch her. I suggested that she beat me off and beat him off at the same time. She said she would love to have a cock in each hand at the same time! It didn't take long before she was taking turns sucking both of us! We all came together and it was probably the most erotic thing we have ever done….although there were other times where we knew we were being watched while we sucked and fucked! I would love to tell you about those times too!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Oh my goodness my tongue is so hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpinkysurprise@pinkysurprise
595 Followers
Ruby Pink lives in a small town in Washingon state, where she spends her days writing steamy romance. She loves telling stories about smart, talented women and the men who make them weak in the knees. All her stories are at least partly based on real experiences, but she'll ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES