Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't laugh, but this is about the most romantic thing Darya had ever said to me.

I would upgrade to a larger butt plug approximately once every two weeks, and within eight weeks I graduated from the large plug to the extra-large plug. I was thinking that after two weeks of the extra-large plug, my sphincter would be ready for Darya's imposing thermoplastic rubber cock.

However, Darya had different ideas.

"You have kept me waiting too long, Scott," Darya told me one evening after rehearsals, "You will be in my apartment one hour from now. You will do as I say and let me violate your tight little asshole tonight. If you do not do this thing, I will decide that you are no longer interested in being my boyfriend."

I opened my mouth to protest, however, Darya's face was too serious and severe. I felt like she was an immovable and intimidating force of nature, and nothing I might do or say would sway her from her decision.

My protests died before a single word escaped from my mouth.

I tried to time my arrival at Darya's apartment as exactly as I could. She had said one hour, and I counted down the minutes to arrive in exactly sixty-minutes from the time she delivered her ultimatum.

When I arrived at Darya's apartment door, there was a note adhered to it with transparent tape. When I looked at the note, it read:

SCOTT,

DO NOT KNOCK. I INVITE YOU INSIDE. ENTER OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL AND THEN LOCK THE DOOR BEHIND YOU.

Her instructions were easy to follow. Since the note was addressed to me, I removed it from the front door before I went inside. It seemed unlikely that there was any point in leaving it up there after I had read it.

After I had locked the door behind me, I found another note taped to the other side of the door which read:

SCOTT,

SINCE YOU ENTERED OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL, IT MEANS YOU HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW ALL OF MY COMMANDS WITHOUT COMPLAINT. I NOW COMMAND YOU TO STRIP NAKED. YOU ARE TO STRIP COMPLETELY. YOU MUST REMOVE ALL CLOTHING, TAKE OFF YOUR WATCH AND ANY JEWELRY. PLACE ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS IN THE CARDBOARD BOX NEAR THE COUCH. IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THESE VERY SIMPLE ORDERS, I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU.

I didn't see Darya anywhere in the apartment, however, her instructions were very clear. I removed my watch, my high school ring and then I proceeded to strip naked.

My cock sprang erect the instant that I stood there naked in Darya's apartment. There was a soft throb from my cock as if it was anticipating the pleasant friction of Darya's female flesh against it.

I found the cardboard box Darya referenced with no difficulty. Her instructions really, really were very simple and easy to follow.

Well, they were simple, however, following them made me feel somewhat uncomfortable and nervous. I had butterflies in my stomach as I discovered yet another note, taped to one of the open flaps on the cardboard box.

SCOTT,

BY NOW YOU SHOULD BE NAKED. DO NOT SPEAK. BEND OVER MY DINING ROOM TABLE WITH YOUR LEGS SPREAD WIDE AND YOUR ELBOWS, HANDS AND FOREHEAD RESTING ON THE POLISHED SURFACE OF THE TABLE. I WILL BE THERE SOON TO VIOLATE YOUR TIGHT, DELICATE LITTLE ANAL OPENING.

Once again, Darya's instructions were simple, yet demanding. I followed her instructions, yet felt uncomfortable, defenseless, exposed and humiliated as I did so.

Bent over at the waist, my legs far apart with my forearms and head on the table, my ass was vulnerable, exposed and very much on display. I'm certain that's exactly how Darya wanted me, however it made me feel helpless and at her mercy.

Eventually, I heard Darya's footsteps as she made her way softly from her bedroom, out into the dining room. According to her instructions I wasn't supposed to speak, so I just held my tongue and silently rested my head on the table as she entered.

My view of her was less than ideal, with my head resting on her dining room table, however, she was still quite beautiful to my eyes. Her long blonde hair was pinned up and she was dressed all in black. Her black t-shirt and black jeans were skintight, showing off the shapeliness of her legs, the narrowness of her waist and the flatness of her tight abs.

"Good boy," Darya purred as she walked towards me, a bottle of lubricant in one hand and her massive, artificial cock thrusting forward from a strap-on harness, "It seems that you can be obedient and do what I tell you to do."

As she got closer she made a tsk-tsk sound with her tongue and then I felt her knuckles rap against the base of the butt plug that was wedged deep inside of me. I could feel echoes of her knocking deep inside of me as the plug seemed to send out vibrations to my sensitive interior.

"Scott, I instructed you to remove all of your belongings, and to get totally naked," Darya admonished me, "Did you truly believe that your anal plug did not count as a belonging?"

I was caught flat-footed at Darya's question. For the past eight weeks, a plastic anal plug of some size or another had been an almost constant presence inside of my body. I had truly forgotten about it while I was stripping naked.

"I, um," I said, struggling for the proper words to explain my predicament, however Darya shushed me.

"It is a small matter," Darya insisted as she silenced me, "It will not spoil our evening. I will have to punish you later for your failure to follow my orders, however we she proceed with our evening as planned. Now, do not speak and do not move. Keep your legs spread wide and remain bending over. I shall remove this plug myself."

I felt Darya's fingers between my buttocks, curling around the flat base of the anal plug. I felt the plug being twisted and pulled, until it was wetly and violently yanked out, causing me to yelp in sudden pain and surprise as my anus was yanked open painfully to allow the wide, rounded section of the anal plug to escape the confines of my rectum.

I obediently remained bent over with my legs spread indecently wide during all of this, however I failed to stifle a whimper as my anus was forced to deal with the strange sensation of being suddenly empty and my legs began to tremble.

Darya took the anal plug and left the room. She dropped the plastic anal plug into the kitchen sink and then returned to deal with me.

The lubricating gel Darya used on my anal opening was cold and Darya's fingers were strong and insistent. I remained as silent as I could while Darya applied more oily lubricant. She thrust her fingers unceremoniously into my anus and I reflexively groaned as her fingers probed and twisted around inside of me.

My sphincter muscle reflexively tightened as Darya's fingers probed my sensitive anal cleft, however Darya insisted that I relax my sphincter as much as possible and open for her.

I gasped as her fingers probed, explored and twisted inside of me, loosening me up.

She took her time, probing my insides, lubricating me thoroughly and using her strong fingers to pry me open. Eventually, she became satisfied that my anal cavity had been sufficiently coated with sexual lubricant, and she impaled my poor, sensitive anal cleft with her massive, imposing phallus

I gasped at the sudden, rough penetration of Darya's cock. The initial penetration was painful. Even after weeks of widening my anal opening with the plugs, my poor, virginal orifice was reluctant to yield. Accepting the terrible girth of Darya's monstrous cock seemed impossible at first.

Her artificial cock stuffed me, impaled me and filled me up far more than I thought possible. I gasped and tried not to whimper as my body endeavored to accommodate the monster Darya was thrusting into me. And just when I thought maybe I'd be able to handle the massive thing Darya had thrust inside of me, Darya pulled out of me a couple of inches.

And when I began to catch my breath, Darya thrust roughly inside of me, even deeper than before. I was unable to stifle a scream. Darya then reached out and clamped a hand over my mouth.

"You are not to scream, Scott," Darya admonished me, "You may moan and gasp, but no screaming. The walls in this apartment building are not so good at muffling the sounds of the people who live here. If you scream, many people will hear. And that could be embarrassing for us both."

I clenched my teeth after that and employed a great deal of self-discipline to stay as quiet as possible. Remaining quiet was quite a difficult task as it felt like Darya's fake cock was turning me inside out, however I resolved to do everything I could to keep from screaming.

Sweat began to form on my naked skin as Darya painfully forced open my already abused sphincter muscle and pushed her lubricated phallic invader deep inside of me again and again, savaging my maltreated and stretched anal orifice

What Darya was doing to me was humiliating and painful, however there was also something clearly and overtly sexual about what she was doing to me. I moaned as Darya's cock was very deliberately of blatantly pressed into the sensitive flesh of my prostate. My cock twitched in response and I could feel it throb in time with Darya's thrusts.

I had felt that the X-large size anal plug that I had had inside of me was massive, however, I didn't really understand what massive was before. The thing Darya was thrusting inside of me was massive. The anal plug paled in comparison. Darya's thermoplastic cock reached places inside of me that I'd never felt before. Somehow, Darya was invading into my soft, sensitive interior further than I thought physically possible.

I began to whimper and pant distressingly loud and Darya ceased thrusting her imposing cock into my abused hole long enough to say, "Scott, your sounds of distress are entirely too loud for this apartment building. If you cannot quiet yourself, I shall have to force a gag into your mouth. Is this what you wish me to do?"

I was already naked and impaled through my very sensitive and abused anal cleft by a cock of monstrous size. I had already suffered a great deal of humiliations this evening. I didn't want to be gagged as well.

I shook my head in negation and screwed up my eyes tightly as I clenched my jaws shut. I resolved not to be gagged tonight on top of everything else.

Darya continued to abuse my tight anal passage with her oversized phallic weapon and I attempted to endure it with as much silence as humanly possible. I didn't scream, however, there was no way to keep from whimpering as Darya stuffed my poor anal cleft more than I thought was humanly possible.

Taking that much inside of me was a herculean ordeal, placing arduous demands on my young body. As I clenched my teeth and whimpered I could feel a throbbing deep within my sensitive interior that seemed even more powerful and urgent than the fearsome beating of my heart in my chest.

At some point the violation of my ass stopped being painful, however, there was still the intense and overpowering feeling of being opened and rendered defenseless. When Darya pushed the massive shaft up I rose up and the balls of my feet and raised my buttocks even higher. I was bigger and stronger than Darya, however, she could easily control me by the massive phallus that she had embedded deep within my abused and violated anal cavity.

At some point tears welled up in my eyes and wet my face. Darya noticed and voiced her approval for them.

"It is delicious that you shed tears for me," Darya said softly, "It is something I value greatly, when a man sheds tears for me. I like to see you crying. I think it makes you look much more beautiful and desirable. I adore it when I see a beautiful, naked man in tears."

Her words sounded like illogical nonsense to me, however, it was just one more inexplicable thing to add to the pile of things I could never understand. Here I was, naked, submissively bent over and being anally violated by a fake cock that felt as thick as a baseball bat. I was whimpering, covered in a fine sheen of sweat and tears had welled up in my eyes, yet somehow my cock was hard and throbbing while I endured this abuse.

Darya's reactions to my pain and suffering might have been illogical, however, the way my body reacted to being abused and violated was illogical as well. I was in no rush to judge Darya, as I was confused and surprised by my own reactions.

"Scott, as much as I enjoy violating your virginal, boyish anus," Darya said as you withdrew her massive cock from my abused anal opening, "I feel it is time to punish you for your failure to meticulously follow all of my instructions. Now get your head and shoulders down on the table and raise your ass up."

I felt an awkward sensation of emptiness after Darya pulled her enormous thermoplastic rubber cock out of my ass and was too stunned by the feeling initially to heed Darya's instructions. She was forced to repeat herself several times before I was able to raise my ass up sufficiently and lay my head and shoulders down sufficiently for her liking.

"You will now keep your head down," Darya instructed me, "and keep your ass up high, so that I might punish it properly."

The first time that Darya had spanked me, she spanked me with her bare hand. This time she used a thin, stylish-looking leather belt. Darya made certain that I got a good look at it before she used it on my backside.

"You may squirm as you are whipped," Darya informed me," but do not squirm too much. The more you move, the more likely that I will miss the parts of your anatomy where I am aiming. If this happens quite a lot, I shall be very disappointed in you."

I knew from experience that Darya could inflict a great deal of pain on my bare buttocks and I resolved to use a great deal of self-control to try and stay still. It wouldn't be easy; however, ballet dancers have a lot of experience in dealing with extremely difficult physical ordeals. I hoped that my years of enduring difficult physical challenges would help me to get through the harrowing punishment that Darya was about to put me through.

I could hear loud cracks as the wicked leather smacked against my unprotected, bare skin. The pain was searing, and I fought not to scream, remembering Darya's admonishment that screaming would result in me being gagged.

There was a rapid series of explosions of stinging pain. Darya punished my buttocks rapidly, laying down stinging stripes across my right buttock and my left with equal vigor, and leaving stinging stripes on my thighs that throbbed and burned with even greater pain. My hands curled up into fists, my hips danced and bounced, and I stamped my feet in reaction to the agonizing pain, however I somehow managed to keep from screaming. I clenched my teeth jaw tightly shut and made whimpering and muffled gasping sounds instead.

After about thirty blows or so, the whipping stopped, and Darya ran her fingertips across the abused flesh of my tender thighs and buttocks. I trembled and sobbed, but I verbalized no objections.

"You have shown a great willingness and enthusiasm to be my obedient pretty-boy," Darya said in a warm, soothing, tone of voice, "I am very pleased with your performance with evening. You have come a very long way in a very short period."

I was in an excruciating amount of pain. My backside was in torment. It felt almost as of it was burning, and yet, I found consolation in Darya's words. Darya was the unobtainable, blonde goddess, however, her soothing words made me feel as if I were making progress in obtaining her, as if she was warming up to me and would someday feel the same sort of starry-eyed, passionate attraction for me that I felt for her.

Then she took her hands away from my abused flesh and said, "Just twelve more. Be a good boy for me, for just twelve more."

The last twelve lashes of the belt seemed to sting even more than the first thirty. I danced and writhed under the blows, however, I kept from screaming and I kept my head down and my ass up, just as Darya had instructed me.

My buttocks and thighs already blazed with heat, however Darya mercilessly continued to abuse my bare skin, and I whimpered shamelessly as my innocent buttocks suffered even greater pain.

The thin leather belt cut into my innocent flesh fearfully, and I endured its agony because I knew that was what Darya wanted from me. She wanted to see me suffer and shed tears for her. On some level this was deeply pleasurable for her. It was what brought her joy.

She slashed my innocent bottom cheeks for the third time, and I stifled a scream. I stamped my bare feet as though it might somehow lessen the stinging pain of being whipped by Darya's wicked leather belt. It didn't seem to work; however, my body continued to recoil from the sharp, throbbing pain in the few, restricted ways that I allowed.

With the meting out of the fourth cruel stroke, my face was soaking wet with tears and I was panting and gasping for breath.

The fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth strokes were inflicted across the center of each cheek. I whimpered as the pain of each succeeding blow increased.

The ninth, tenth, eleventh and twelfth stinging strokes were all administered across the backs of my raw, reddened, tender thighs, bringing me to even greater heights of scathing, red-hot agony.

And when Darya had finished decorating my poor, innocent bottom and thighs with painful, red, stinging stripes, she proceeded to rape my ass once again.

"You've allowed your sphincter muscle to tense up, Scott," Darya admonished me as she proceeded to lubricate my anus once again, "You need to relax it for me."

I obediently relaxed and a fresh dollop of cold grease was worked into my abused orifice. Then the monster cock was slid back in. I whimpered even though Darya guided her cock into me slowly this time. My anal orifice was already sore from being so stretched and abused, however, Darya wasn't finished with me yet. She had insisted that I needed to have my virginal backside raped and violated, and she intended to make a very thorough job of it.

I continued to whimper as she fucked me. The thrusting into my most intimate orifice continued on through the night. Darya sighed and made pleasurable sounds of exertion while her thick, outrageous cock plowed my tight, abused channel ruthlessly.

It was late when Darya finally grew tired of violating my poor anal opening. When Darya finally allowed me to stand up my muscles and joints ached from being bent over for so long, my buttocks and thighs were stinging and scalded red-hot from being whipped by Darya's leather belt, my bowels protested being so forcibly stretched by Darya's impossibly massive cock and my anus felt chafed and swollen.

"You have done well, Scott," Darya commended me as she wiped some of the tears away from my face, "I am very proud of you. You may have five minutes to clean up before you get dressed. Then you must go home."

I was about to stagger towards Darya's bathroom to wash up, when she grabbed me by the waist, and said, "Oh, Scott. There is one more thing."

Suddenly she had one hand pressed gently against my face and the other hand tightly gripped a handful of my blonde hair and she pulled me into a kiss.

I hadn't expected it, and at first, I made a muffled sound of surprise. Then her lips were pressed warmly against mine and she thrust her tongue into my mouth.

At some point Darya had removed the fake cock and her strap-on harness and when she pulled me close, I could feel the warm flesh of my very erect, swollen cock pressed against the cold metal of her belt buckle. I slid my arms around Darya, and the kiss grew. I melted into the kiss, and Darya's hands cupped the back of my neck, stroked my waist, the small of my back and then her right hand found my tender, abused buttocks and began to fondle them, causing me to squirm and whimper into her mouth.