Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Darya broke from the kiss, but she wrapped herself around me, kissing my jaw and the side of my neck. Then she proceeded to kiss my chest, paying a great deal of attention to my nipples, biting them gently after they had become wet from dozens of kisses.

I moaned as my body responded to her touch in libidinous ways. My buttocks and thighs burned with agonizing heat and my anus felt swollen and abused, however, my balls felt heavy and my cock throbbed insistently at every touch of Darya's fingertips, lips, her teeth or her tongue, and I felt feverish with sexual need. I squirmed and writhed as Darya touched my chest, my nipples, my ribcage, my abdomen.

It didn't matter where she touched me, my cock throbbed with unrelieved craving at the slightest touch from Darya. I shuddered when the pleasurable sensations became too intense.

Darya kissed me in dozens of places across my anatomy, however, she deliberately avoided touching my cock. My cock twitched and throbbing in need of physical contact, however, Darya deliberately neglected it and left me feeling wanton with libidinous need.

And when I was worked up into a sexual fever, Darya removed her mouth and her hands from my body and said, "You have come a long way in a short period of time, Scott. You have made more progress that I anticipated you would. I am very pleased with you."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said solemnly.

"You now have five minutes to clean up. Then you must get dressed," Darya informed me, "Should you take any longer than that, I shall be forced to punish you again."

Darya then grabbed me by the hips, turned me towards the bathroom and firmly swatted my sore bottom with her hand. Barefoot and naked, I dashed away to the bathroom and hastened to clean myself up before rushing back into the living room so that I could get myself dressed.