All Comments on 'Winning Ways'

by bigrimmstales

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what a nice long one!

I loved this story and the way it was narrated by Paul. He starts as a seemingly callous 'Alphie' type but I sense all the pain he administers is given with love for his pupils. I think you write really good stories. More deserve to be rated as 'hot'. This one is definitely hot...

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesabout 16 years agoAuthor
Names and racism...

To the person who thought the story racist because it uses the name 'Hymie' then I better say that a whole side of my family (which is Jewish and in Finchley, London) is racist as they have called my cousin that since he was little. It has been given with affection not malice. What a sad world we live in where so much is reinterpreted without checking the facts...And to cousin Hymie who has read this story, shame they left an anon message because I'm sure you'd have liked to put the person right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More, more, more

An absolutely fantastically written tale that had me damn hard and resulted in a good few wanks, I'm dying to hear the rest of the tale, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank You

I'm now exhausted after one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

I can barely wait for you to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where's the rest?

Great, but left hanging. Why dont you say this up front?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why is it unfinished?

Simple, I am the author but cannot get back in as lost my ID details that were stored on a computer that crashed permanently. Sorry. I have also not been able to write for the past 2 years approx. I will be back soon, as BigrimmstalesToo. I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sooo, about that new account/follow-up

I'm assuming the odds of a new story by the author (under his/her original account or a new one) is effectively zero? Considering how long ago that comment was made?

:sadface:

Fuck891Fuck891about 5 years ago
Very bad

Worst story ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

Would love a new addition to the story

Gym52Gym525 months ago

I was seriously looking forward to reading further instalments of this work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous