Winning Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withdrew from her, disinterested in her moans and pleas to be allowed to bring herself off. I did not care. My thoughts were now elsewhere. I missed my fiancée, my permanent slut as she would be.

"You can go now," I ordered, slightly coldly. I did not mean to be this unkind, but my head had been filled with thoughts of having Nirvana back within the next 48 hours and planning the next steps of her daughter's submission. I thought a trip to N.U.D.E. Ltd was on the cards for Zeta, but I wanted to see how Madame Honfleur had changed her first.

Dispassionately, I watched Imogen gather up her clothes, slavishly obeying my no panty rule, even though my cum was dribbling down her thighs in thick globules. She made no attempt to clean herself up. So obedient. I had to admire her submissiveness. I mused on what a contrast there was between how powerful she was in her job and how acquiescent she was with me. If her clients only knew.

"Bye Master," she said softly, leaving with a sullen face but offering a final, "Thank you."

The door closed and I immediately sent an email to Mavis.

It read...

'Put the slut on the next plane possible. You can continue your therapy but I want her with me. Instruct her to not wash her pussy; only her arse with toilet wipes (buy them if you need to). Tell Helene that her visit in four weeks' time is confirmed. The house in the country is prepared by slut Imogen. You are of course invited. Use the account I gave you and do not want for anything. I am very pleased with your work.

Tell the slut that on the way back she is to seduce an air hostess or passenger. They are to lick her pussy and then kiss her on the lips. Also, she is to suck off a man, ideally an old one. She must demonstrate she is a slut to any age, any sex, as I desire.'

I got the return email some six days since she had left me. Mavis had either deliberately delayed sending it or had not read the emails. It read...

'Sorry I missed your email. We have had server problems at N.U.D.E. Ltd. that we were unaware of, plus had some obedience work to do with your slut. She has needed a number of 'top ups' under the machine, such is the strength of her inhibitions but we are sure now that she is ready. She is licking my pussy as I type and sends her love and promises to be completely obedient. Her pussy smells delicious now that she is forbidden to wash it. I started that regime this morning as soon as I read your note and have kept her that way until I knew you would be up and able to read your email. That restriction of her hygiene is a simple yet inspired idea. Its natural essence is being released as I write, especially as her hands are shackled and she can do nothing to pleasure her dripping cunt. However, with the hypnotic suggestions she has the paradox in her head of being dirty (in her old view) and blatantly obedient and sexual in her new self.

I've heard from Madam Honfleur as well. Your other slut is beginning to be obedient. It began when weeks ago they gave her to Beauty (the headstrong Domme who needed to be retrained, you may remember?). Her coming out celebration included being allowed to share a night with whomsoever she chose and she took your future step-daughter.

The DVD's of their session will be a best seller according to Madam and I'd agree having seen the downstreamed clips. The slut was so hungry for fucking after so long deprived a final orgasm that she submitted to all Beauty's perverted demands. Yes, her instruction that had been left inside an open cupboard next to where Zeta was standing, was to use every instrument in that container on her before any orgasm could be permitted for either of them, so Madam de Fleur (as she was to be called in only another 48hrs from that encounter) went at it with gusto. She left your young slut with dark stripes everywhere, and I mean everywhere, before she unlocked her using the keys left in her charge. Then, she slowly and sensually brought her to the most intense orgasm. Your slut can scream like a banshee with pleasure as well as pain. I was most impressed by the excerpts that were sent to me. I'd recommend buying the DVD. Then they tell me she became so subservient that she is a favourite of Madam Honfleur and her son.

Anyhow, I'm sure you are getting the news from there, so now to the arrangements. Your fiancé will be on the morning flight 8956 arriving into Heathrow at 17.00 hrs. on the 13th. She has her set of instructions and I can assure you she will be very different from when she came here with me. I have had so much pleasure and she so much pain and degradation, which of course for her IS pleasure. I will stay as agreed a few more days. I am learning so many new things and I have been given a lovely young man and his girlfriend by Helene to train.

Attached are your slut Nirvana's and my diaries, so you can appraise the progress made over these weeks. It is fantastic.

You obedient employee, Mavis.'

I knew all about Zeta, having seen the images streamed live to me each night, and it was fantastic. She was just a pain slut and a plaything for anyone who was dominant, but there was also something else. She had become 'human'. There was no swearing young teenager, just a submissive, obedient woman by week four. I smiled. Soon would come home one obeisant fiancé and her equally compliant daughter.

"Right, I need to continue preparing for the two sluts' homecoming," I said to myself, looking at the piles of clothes that belonged to them and had been bagged up for the charity shop by Imogen. I was sure Oxfam would be puzzled by how many clean panties and bras they were getting, as well of course all their trousers, shorts and anything that would hide their femininity.

I opened the door to the cellar at their house, smiling at the transformation the builders and carpenters had made to the space. I tested the shackles and the various contraptions I'd installed that day. Yes, the sluts would give me hours of pleasure in this house.

"So, Cara, tell me again how you wanted to share my fiancé," I ordered, talking to the naked and splayed shop assistant who was bent and stretched over the horse in the middle of the cellar. I knew she could not answer. Her mouth was stuffed with her own panties, taped to her cheeks with Elastoplasts(tm); only able to take short breaths. Her anus was stretched with a butt plug and her cunt was widened with a thick, vibrating dildo. I unzipped my pants, letting my evil snake taste the air, making its way towards the choice of holes. Which one should I go for? She was no longer the plucky assistant who had helped Nirvana and myself choose a going away outfit, but my latest fuck slave, and I could tell she loved the delicious tension between the promise of being fucked and the humiliation of being displayed like this.

I pulled out the butt plug, slapped on some KY and rammed myself home.

"Ah, these past weeks you have become such an excellent pupil," I groaned, slipping my cock right up to the shaven pad of my pubis. I felt my balls slap hard against her, and sensed the instant orgasm this act brought for her. "I can't wait to watch you suck me then give my cum to Nirvana and her daughter. You are such a wonderful slut."

I bucked hard into her hole, grasping her pierced nipples (my gift to her soon after her help to me at the Mall) and dug my nails into her as I rode her wonderful arse. When I came I knew she could feel my hot cum splash deep into her. I felt so powerful, so fucking powerful.

"OK," I said appearing as nonchalant as I could after such a big orgasm, "now you can lick my dick, slut."

Only 24 hours were left to Nirvana coming home by the time Cara left, sore and yet satiated. She accepted my collar without question, as well as the new mobile that meant she was to come to me as soon as she received my text. She thanked me profusely, having discovered a real role for herself that expressed her significant needs for submission and service. No requirement for mind control there, I can assure you.

So, there was nothing left to do, except make that call to Madam Honfleur. How was Zeta feeling now she was due to come home? And how should I capitalise on Nirvana's jet lag? And now Cara was a recruit, what could I do to involve her, given I already knew Nirvana had been turned on by her?

What possibilities!