All Comments on 'Winter Break'

by jake1969

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ChequamegonChequamegonover 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Good job. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

I really liked your story, but as a hopeless romantic found it terribly sad. Two young people share some extremely satisfying sex, and also are able to converse intelligently with eachother. I can't imagine there not being a strong enough spark to lead to more of a bond.

Pity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet, and rueful

It was a good story and a great connection between the two characters, and just as life goes, it's a bit sad to not see them have something more. Good job! :) one of my favorites :)

SouthernLevellerSouthernLevellerover 8 years ago
Sexy--and Fairly Believable!

Believability is pretty hit and miss in this category. Your story is sexy without being one more standard porn scene. Most of it rang true to my memories of the 1980s. You didn't make her shaved (almost unheard of, then) and her roommates were surprised that she initiated a blowjob during her first sexual encounter. BJs weren't rare, but they weren't as expected as in today's hook-up culture. And anal was rare, so I'm glad you didn't include it.

Condoms were VERY required since it was the height of the AIDS crisis (we still don't have a cure or even a vaccine, but people have grown numb to the danger).

The only thing that felt fake was the "cumming on her tits" scene. That's a fairly recent fetish along with the face shot--at least recent for widespread acceptance. An '80s young woman determined to lose her virginity and being adventurous enough to engage in oral would probably have the man cum in a tissue if she was afraid to swallow. Still, that's a minor critique and it wasn't so unbelievable that it took me out of the story and into my head.

Very nice. Believability adds to the sexiness in my humble opinion. Keep up the good work.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 1 year ago

I like it. I was well written. My only complaint is that it left me wanting closure. Like, what was the reason she broke up with him in the first place? If he never found out, then say that. You dangled the carrot, without closure this was nothing but a booty call with some horny broad, not anyone special.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous