Winter Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jake1969
jake1969
57 Followers

"Like this?" she asked, as she caught some pubes up in the latex.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry," Sheila said meekly. She held the pubes back with one hand while she rolled the condom back off.

Tossing the condom to the side, then with one last thoughtful gaze she lowered her head and took me in her mouth. The feeling was incredible, and I let out a quick breath as her tongue swirled around the head.

She was tentative at first, only taking a little in her mouth at a time, and periodically backing off entirely. As I signaled my approval, she gained more confidence and took me deeper into her mouth. I removed one hand from the upper bunk, and reached down for her. Her hair was stiff with hair spray, and my fingers caught in it as I tried to run them through her hair. I finally just let my hand rest on the back of her head as it bobbed rhythmically.

She looked up at me a few times. Smiling with my cock in her mouth. I couldn't help but smile back. She tried out several techniques, long slow strokes, taking me deep into her mouth, other times just focusing on the head with her tongue. But it was when she began to take just head in and out of her mouth quickly that I knew I was in trouble. Her upper lip rubbed against the ridge of my cock, and that sent me over the edge.

"I am gonna cum", escaped from my mouth. It was more of a statement than a warning to Sheila though. Either way, she backed off my cock, pointed it at her boobs and started to stroke me.

It wasn't long and I was shooting strands of white goo on her breasts. The liquid ran in between and off to one side as she continued to pump me with her hand which was also coated. I had to hang on to the top bunk to keep my knees from buckling.

As I start to relax and regain my strength, she took me in her mouth again. This time I could feel her tongue cleaning me off.

"Sorry", she said when she had finished. "I wanted you to cum in my mouth, but I was afraid I might choke on it."

"No, it was incredible," I responded.

She just smiled, then stood up and walked out of the room. I leaned against the upper bunk, still trying to fully recover. I looked down at my cock, only semi-rigid now, but still glistening from the coating of saliva.

"You made quite the mess," Sheila stated as she walked back into the room. My cum had been cleaned from her breasts. "Hope you are happy with yourself!"

For a second I wondered if she was mad. But the quick smile let me know that she wasn't.

"You can clean up in the bathroom if you want," she stated.

I left the room to clean up. When I returned from the bathroom, Sheila was partially dressed.

She was standing next to her desk, with her remaining clothes draped over the back of the chair. Her panties were on, and she was tugging on her jeans. I stood naked in the doorway as I watched her. I was surprised how sexy it was to watch a woman shift her hips as she wiggled into her jeans.

It was too much watching her. As she reached for her bra I walked towards her and took the bra from her hand. Then I leaned down and kissed her hard. She responded and soon her tongue was in my mouth. I couldn't resist, I had to possess those perfect breasts again. My kisses wandered down her neck. She leaned her head back in response. My mouth made its way down her chest until finally it found a nipple.

I could hear Sheila gasp as I toyed with the nipple. I reached up and rolled the other one between two fingers. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled it towards her. I sucked harder as I moved both hands down her belly. I was searching for the button to her jeans. When I found it, I yanked it open with one hand, and pulled the zipper down with the other.

I could hear her sigh at the release from her jeans. My hands searched for the waist of her jeans and panties. As I pulled down, she reversed the process I had found so sexy earlier. I was able to get them past mid-thigh before I had to release her nipple from my mouth. I knelt in front of her, sliding the pair the rest of the way down her legs.

"Whatever you are going to do, you better be quick with it", she said as she stepped out of the pair and I tossed them aside.

"Sit on the edge of the desk," I said. She followed the instruction, one leg raised with the foot resting on the seat of the chair. The other still on the floor.

Kneeling on the floor, I situated myself in front of her. I kissed the inside of the thigh that was raised by the chair. I took the calf of the other leg and raised it over my shoulder and dove between her legs. I sucked her labia into my mouth and pulled at them. I could taste and smell the condom which had parted those lips earlier.

I could hear Sheila breathing hard and softly moaning already. My tongue penetrated her, the flavor was noticeably stronger. I worked my way up and found her clit. My tongue played with it. I could feel her hips starting to move. I sucked her clit into my mouth and almost immediately her hand was on the back my head pulling me into her. I sucked harder and her hips slowly ground against my mouth.

After a couple more minutes she let out a scream of relief. She continued to pull my head into her, but I lost control of her clit as her hips twitched and convulsed.

Finally she let go of my head. I stood up, backed away and wiped off my mouth.

"Sorry, I will have to owe you one," she said. "You need to be checked out by midnight, there isn't much time left."

Nothing more was said. We both hurried to get dressed again. I stole a glance of her pulling on her jeans again. It was still sexy the second time.

We left the dorm room and she walked me to lobby. The security officer at desk checked me off as leaving.

"When will you be back in town?" she asked.

"I don't know," I responded, "not for a few weeks at least."

"Give me a call if you want to get together."

But that never happened, at least not when I was back home. I did come home about a month later, but she was headed home that same weekend and we just never connected.

The weekend after spring break friends and I were sitting around my dorm room when the phone rang. It was Sheila. She was in town with one of her roommates, visiting the roommate's boyfriend. She was on the other side of campus and wondered if I would like to stop over later. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but told her I would.

My roommate and friends headed out to an off campus party about 7pm. I decided I would head over to the other side of campus to meet up with Sheila. Her roommate, and the boyfriend plus a couple of others were in the room when I arrived.

Sheila introduced me to everyone. I was someone she "worked with" and it was left at that. We sat around and drank for a while, but by 9pm everyone but the roommate and boyfriend had taken off for other gatherings.

"I would really like to see your dorm," Sheila said to me.

"Do you want to walk over there now?" I asked.

Sheila looked at her roommate, who responded with a nod and a smile.

"Yeah, how far is it?"

"About a 15 minutes."

"You probably better take your bag with you," Sheila's roommate interjected.

I was a little surprised at the comment, and I think Sheila was a little embarrassed. She sheepishly picked up the bag and grabbed her coat. As we walked out through the door, her roommate reminded us to have fun.

The walk back to my dorm was a little awkward, and not much was said.

"What was that about with your roommate?" I asked.

"She knows what happened over winter break," Sheila responded.

I wanted to press further, but decided not too. We were both already slightly uncomfortable, and I didn't see how asking would make it better.

When we arrived at my room, my roommate was still gone. Sheila plopped down her bag and took off her coat. Was she planning to stay the night?

I showed her around the room. Pretty typical, lofted beds, coach underneath one, TV and stereo under the other. A couple of desks and wardrobes for clothes.

I was sitting on the edge of my desk, kind of staring off while Sheila looked around and talked about the drive up.

All of a sudden she stopped talking and asked, "What are you thinking about?" (This was a common question when we were dating, and maybe a reason why we were no longer.)

Busted, I tried to think of something quick, but couldn't, so I just told her the truth.

"I was thinking about how much I wanted to bend you over your desk when we were at your place," I said.

There was obvious surprise in my response, but she hid it well.

"Why didn't you?" she asked.

"Ran out of time."

"We have plenty of time tonight don't we?"

I smiled, "Yes, Steve will be back for a few hours."

She walked over to her bag and dug around for a moment. Then she turned around and held out a string of three condom packages.

"I figured I would bring them along just in case," Sheila giggle. "Wouldn't want them to go to waste."

She walked back over. I reached out and grabbed her hips as her arms went around my neck and we kissed. She set the condoms on the desk and then backed up to pull off her shirt.

Her tits looked great in her bra and couldn't wait to feel them again. She unhooked her bra and tossed it on the coach with her shirt as I still sat on the edge of the desk and watched her.

"Aren't you going to join me?" she asked.

Realizing I was passing up an opportunity, I quickly stood up and started to undress myself. By the time I removed my boxers, my cock was hard and standing at attention.

She waited until I was completely naked before removing her panties. It was sexy as hell watching her remove them. Then she walked over to the desk and picked up the condoms. She tore one off, then opened the drawer, set down the other two and closed it.

I took the foil wrapper from her and opened the package. Focused on my cock, I placed condom on the head and unrolled it down my length. When I looked back up, Sheila was turned around, legs spread and leaning over my desk.

The view was incredible. I reached between her legs and felt her wetness. Then I plunged a finger into her. She jumped a little at first, but then relaxed and was obviously enjoying it.

I removed my finger, and took my cock in hand. She was much shorter than me, and I had to kneel down to get at the right angle to enter her. I was going to let this opportunity pass, and did what I had to do.

I grabbed her hips and pulled myself into her. The angle was awkward though, and it was tough to get up a good rhythm.

"Why don't we try the couch," Sheila suggested. I thought I could sense some discomfort in her voice.

I pulled out from her, and she pushed herself up off the desk and walked over to the couch. Expecting her to lay down I was surprised when she knelt in front of it.

"Try this," as she looked back at me.

I knelt behind her, and found my way back into her. Much easier this time, and we quickly had a rhythm going. She pushed against the couch so that her hips met mine each time I slammed into her.

I leaned back so that I could see myself sliding into her, I loved the view. I parted the cheeks of her ass, and checked out her tight hole.

The sound of my hips hitting her ass began to quicken. I couldn't tell who initiated the faster pace, but it was enough to send me to the edge. The cum was rising into my cock and soon it flowing into the condom. I knelt there behind her, trying to maintain my balance. She was still as I twitched and swayed.

I pulled out from her and knelt back on my heels. She looked back as if to determine that I was ok. When she was satisfied, she got up and sat cross legged on the couch in silence.

I stood up and removed the condom. I held it up and Sheila looked at it with disgust, then started to laugh. I dropped it in trash can.

"That was fun," she offered.

"I enjoyed the view of you from behind," I admitted.

"Really?"

I nodded my head in assurance and went to sit down by her.

"Maybe we had better get dressed in case Steve comes back," she offered.

After dressing we watched TV until well after midnight when we decided to move to my bed.

"Just in case", Sheila said as she opened my desk drawer and grabbed a couple of condoms.

She stood on a chair and pulled herself part way up into the lofted bed. I had to give her a little boost, and got a nice view in the process. She had pulled on a tee shirt, but obviously hadn't put any panties on.

I quickly joined her. Pulling myself up by the beam that ran the width of the room in between the two beds.

We laid there talking for a while. Mostly about school and plans for the summer.

"Did you ever tell your roommates about that night over winter break?" I asked.

"Of course. I made sure they all knew there wasn't a virgin in our apartment anymore," she laughed as she said this.

"They were impressed with the blow job I gave too," she added.

I was a little surprise, and embarrassed at how much she had shared. At the same time, I felt good about how proud she was of it.

We laid there in silence for a minute, the visual of that going through my mind.

"Can you get hard again?" she asked.

"Yes," I responded.

Sheila reached down and started to rub my cock through my shorts. I could feel myself getting hard immediately. Once I was hard she reached inside my shorts and stroked me a few times before stopping to reach for the condoms.

She ripped one off the strip and handed me the package. I pushed my shorts off and dropped them over the side of the bed. The condom was a little difficult to put on in the dark, but I eventually found the correct side and rolled it on to my erection.

Each of us took a turn on top. Humping and grinding against the other, searching for relief until finally finding the release.

I carefully made my way out of the loft. I removed the condom and dropped it in the waste basket. It felt heavy and made a noise when it landed. I climbed back into the loft, not feeling the need to find my shorts on floor beforehand. I curled up close to Sheila and we quickly fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with an incredible hard on poking against Sheila's bare ass. Without thought I rubbed it against her, searching for some relief. She woke up and rolled over to face me. Half awake, she reached down and started to stroke me.

I was ready to climb on top of her, condom or not, when she reached full consciousness. Realizing it was morning, she sat up slightly and looked across the room.

"No, Steve is here," she whispered.

"Is he asleep?" I asked.

"Looks like it," she responded.

"He won't wake up," I tried to say convincingly.

"Wait," she said, pushing me back off of her.

Sheila proceeded to slide down the length of the bed until her face was almost at my waist. She wasted no time taking me in her mouth and was serious about making this quick.

She focused on the head of my cock, her lips stimulating the ridge. I rolled on to my side to obstruct any view Steve might have if he were to awake. This position allowed her to work harder and I could feel the cum rising in my balls.

I grabbed the back of Sheila's head and push deeper into her mouth. I tried not to shake the bed as I spasmed in her mouth, but I was only partially successful. I could feel her swallow and then clean me off with her tongue.

When she finished she looked at me, smiled and said, "We are even now."

Sheila poked her head up over me to see if we had wakened Steve. Fortunately he had slept through the whole thing.

After my erection had subsided I climbed out of the loft and quickly found my shorts on the floor. Sheila followed, again giving me a nice view of her body. We scrambled around for the rest of our clothes and got dressed.

It was close to time for Sheila to meet back up with her roommate. We left my room and walked back to the other side of campus. Not much was said on the walk back. But I could sense she had accomplished what she had hoped to with her trip.

We arrived at her roommate's boyfriend's dorm and said a quick goodbye. I would see her a few times at work over the summer, but they were short encounters, and this would be the last of any physical relationship.

After that summer I wouldn't see her for another 15 years. It was a chance meeting when I was home to visit family. I had moved away, but she had stayed in my home town. She was out having dinner with her husband and friends. Likewise I was out with my wife and friends from home. It was a brief, cordial conversation with introductions, but that entire time, I wondered if she was thinking about the same thing I was.

jake1969
jake1969
57 Followers
12