All Comments on 'Winter Break Ch. 04'

by anastasiareeves

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Interesting turn of events. I'm glad they can be together now though. I Love them together. So sweet. I wonder whose Danny real father is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More ...

I like your story, but I wish it was longer chapters and more descriptive. Seems like your rushing it.

Awkward12Awkward12over 8 years ago
More emotion?

I really like the storyline but I feel like Danny doesn't really want Tom as much as Tom wants him. It's like he's doing it out pity or something and has no emotions about it. It might be good to do a chapter through his pov

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
VERY NICE

I think that Danny and Tom are in love. This chapter did have a new development to it, I just hope that Tom's father did not tell Danny anything to derail there love. Looking forward to the next chapters, yes I also think the chapters could be a little longer. A full 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Danny and Tom

Danny sounds like a very sexy young man, and how nice of him to let Tom suck him and then to make love with Tom. I can imagine Danny with a bit of a hairy chest for his muscular body. He seems to be singularly in love with Tom. May they keep that love going.

I'm anxious too, to find out Danny's parentage. No matter hat happens, he belongs with Tom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So wrong

Danny cannot be straight and have a lasting sexual relationship with Tom. Sexual orientation is not a decision. Danny is either bi or gay and therefore attracted to men. Saying that Danny is only attracted to Tom is not reality. Straight women probably should not try to write gay stories. I think you have to live it to be able to put the true emotion into your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"So wrong"- it's not wrong

It is possible for Danny to be attracted to Tom and not other men because sexual orientation (i.e. Straight, gay, bi) are labeles created for societies convince to "identify" a person. It is entirely possible to be straight (or gay) and be attracted to an individule of the same (opposite) sex if the connection is there.

anastasiareevesanastasiareevesover 8 years agoAuthor
So...

You guys are asking for more emotion, and I plan on delivering it. And you guys are asking for longer chapters, which I am going to try to give you. That being said, I had a rough weekend with family illness and have not been able to focus on Tom and Danny much. So, their next chapter will be late. Next week, tops. Thanks for reading and thanks for your patience.

anastasiareevesanastasiareevesover 8 years agoAuthor
It's coming....

This week. Chapter 5 is currently being checked for errors and should be up by the end of the week if all goes well. Thanks for waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thank you, Anon. Bi, gay, straight, lesbian are all constricting labels. I believe that these labels, and the need to put everyone into a neat, labelled box is one of societies biggest problems. I am me. I love who i love, dosent matter. Love is eternal.

Also, she can't write because she is straight( dat word again) and a woman? Get your head out of ur ass thou stone age homosapien

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lots of twists and turns!!!

I don't like labels at all (Straight, Bi, Gay....) Not even one person falls neatly into any one of these societal labels! Sexual orientation generally leads us through chemistry to find those we are most attracted to, but there is so much more than that in loving another human being. We don't really know quite yet how Danny feels, this story as good as it is lacks descriptive emotions, and physical characteristics. I would enjoy being able to see in my minds eye what Tom and Danny are seeing and feeling as deeply as in can be put to paper. I am having a very difficult time imagining what either of the main characters even look like physically at this point in the story!!! I read a comment which seemed to indicate that a straight women cannot write or fully understand or describe what two adult men are actually feeling or experiencing! Even with an excellent imagination one would be lacking what it feels like not having the same sexual equipment. I'm sorry but I tend to agree on this one! Chapters seem very short and a bit rushed! Put some descriptive emotion and feeling into these characters please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useranastasiareeves@anastasiareeves
Erotic fiction writer. While I appreciate any and all feedback please know that I will not respond to emails. As a writer I love to know what my readers think of my stories. But they are just stories. Not my real life. In reality I am a reclusive introvert who is not looking f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES