Winter Coat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,069 Followers

"She..." Chris swallowed again. "Aw, I'm sorry. Yeah. That's my daughter. Was my daughter. She..." Chris closed his eyes and a hot tear rolled down his cheek. Susan laid her glass down and leaned forward, resting her hand on his. His skin was rough against hers. Rough and warm. Chris grabbed her hand and held it as he shook silently. Susan bit her lip and then reached for him. Chris folded into her arms and she laid her chin against the top of his head, holding him while he cried. He smells good, she thought. And then, immediately chastised herself for the random musing. Slowly, gently, she stroked his hair and his trembling subsided.

"She was six years old," he told her. Susan continued stroking Chris' hair while he talked. "I... I was gone a lot. Me and her mom divorced earlier and I never tried very hard to take her full time. I couldn't separate out my feelings for her mom and for my daughter. Her mom was a piece of crap and I left her there. I needed to work, right? I had to pay for child support and myself and all the stuff I needed. So, I was gone. I was gone when my ex fell asleep, drunk. With a cigarette. My daughter was on the second floor of the house. Sleeping. God, I hope she was sleeping when it happened. I pray she was. Nothing was left. Nothing at all. My ex and my daughter and the house. All gone. Stupid old house wasn't properly up to code or protected. My ex had unplugged the fire alarm rather than change the battery. My daughter..."

Chris choked back a sob and Susan felt her own tears as he continued. "If I'd wanted, I could've had her. My ex had a history. I could've taken her. Or at least been there more. So, I quit my job after it happened. I quit and I drank a lot and was an asshole to my friends until my best friend beat some sense into me. He worked in the forest service and got me this job. Said it would help me get my head on straight. It's been a little over a year since it happened." Susan felt a small tear drip onto her hand. Chris' voice was tremulous. "Merry Christmas, huh? It has helped. I've had a lot of time to sit and think and help other people out and it has done wonders. I just don't know what to do next."

They lay on the couch together, holding each other as time stretched on. Finally, Susan reached down and turned Chris' face to hers. His eyes were red and he looked up at her, unsure of himself. Leaning in, she brushed her lips against his and he jerked in surprise. Did I read him wrong? She wondered. There was always that small part of her that was unsure of men that weren't of color. But then, Chris leaned back toward hers and their lips met. It was a hesitant kiss but she could feel his desire. Not only for her but for human contact. For the simple touch of another person. The echo of her own need was painful in response.

Chris turned, breaking her hold. His eyes were serious and worried. "Are you sure?" He asked.

In response, Susan lay back, draping her left leg over the edge of the couch. She reached for his face and he come to her. This time, she opened her lips to him and their tongue touched. Susan wrapped her arms around his head and held him, kissing, tongues twisting as she felt a heat begin in her lower belly. Chris broke away and lowered himself to press his lips against Susan's neck. She murmured in approval and he kissed her lightly. When she felt his teeth touch her skin she felt the electricity begin to build within her. "Oh, yes," she told him. Susan moaned as his teeth sank in.

"Wait," she told him. "This... damn... shirt..." Tugging and pulling, she freed herself and then lay back down again, dark skin nearly shining in the light of the fireplace. Her breast lay nearly flat against her lean body.

"I've..." Chris' voice was husky. "I've wanted you all day but... but no way I act on that. No way. Not... You're a guest and..."

Susan pulled the man down to her nipple and sighed as he took it in his mouth. She felt the nipple tighten as he flicked it with his tongue. The nerves along her spine lit with fire, driving all the way to her pussy and she could feel her wet lips pressing against each other. Susan gasped when Chris' teeth bit her nipple and he muttered out a "Sorry" in response. Susan twisted, digging her fingers into his back. "More. More teeth." She arched her back, moving her hips in a rocking motion as the electricity built. She wanted to touch herself so badly, to bring herself to orgasm but she held back impatiently. Waiting for him.

"You're so beautiful," he told her as he pulled off of her wet nipple. Chris pulled his own shirt off and Susan admired the muscles he'd built from working in the forest. Strong shoulders, a flat stomach and big arms. He placed a hand on Susan's breast and she bit her lip, nodding at him in encouragement. The man squeezed her softly and then traced a fingernail down her side and to her hip. Susan whimpered when he reached her side and then jerked when she felt his mouth on the same spot. He bit her gently while massaging her breast. Susan groaned when he tweaked her nipple.

"I," Susan paused. "I want your mouth on me. Help me with my pants. God it's been too long. You're driving me wild over here."

In one smooth motion, Chris pulled of Susan's thick pans and she lie below him completely naked. Susan touched her pussy lips and then pulled her hand away. A string of her juice followed and she knew how incredibly wet she was. Chris knelt beside her and she looked him in the eyes as she brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking herself clean. She reached down with her long fingers and felt her pussy lips again. Ever so gently, she opened her sticky, wet pussy lips to him with her legs spread.

"Ohhhh shiiiiit," Susan moaned as Chris eagerly bent to her wetness. His beard scratched against her clit and lips and she arched her back up to him, slim hips pushing herself harder onto his mouth. His tongue worked between her wetness and she grunted from it. Thoughts slipped away from her as he pleasured her. She was close but something was keeping her from going over the edge.

"Need you," she told him, pushing his head away. "Need you in me." She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this turned on. Couldn't remember ever needing to cum so badly. Thoughts seemed strange. Words seemed strange. But, all she knew was she was on fire. Her nerves were on edge and the pressure in her belly had her near exploding with need. She purred her need at him. "Need. Need it," she said.

Chris stood and undid her pants. He wore simple white briefs and she could see a small stain where his pre-cum had leaked. She could smell him and she mewled with a sudden urgency. She pulled his underwear down to free his straining cock. With barely a thought, she grabbed his thickness and pulled him into her mouth. She pushed herself down as far as she could while cupping his balls.

"Oh fuck," Chris told her. "How're you doing that with your throat? The vibrating thing? Jesus Christ. D... don't... it's been too long. I don't know how long I can last."

Susan looked up, purring her delight. She touched herself and moaned. No. No. Him. Want him. She thought. Small gray hairs slowly, lazily grew from the backs of her shoulders. She could feel the nearly silent whine as her canine teeth grew, teeth grinding on teeth. She pulled off, instinctively knowing how bad it would be to have his manhood in her mouth right now.

"Down. Go down." She told him. Words were becoming hard to think and to say. She felt her lip pull up as bones cracked at the base of her spine. A small movement told her that her short tail was growing in. Need. Need cum. Now.

"I don't have condoms. Are you sure? I.. I wasn't expecting to have sex for... are you on birth control? Are you sure it's okay? You seem kind of- ow!"

Susan nearly slammed Chris down to the ground. Her forearms and biceps bulged and strained against her skin. She growled low in her throat, rolling her neck as new shoulder muscles pushed at nerves and bones in her neck. Fur grew in around Susan's pussy as she sat astride Chris. He leaned forward to suck at her nipple and she purred her approval. Her scent flooded the room, mixing with her sweat and fur. Susan reached back to grab Chris' cock. She pressed the tip against her pussy and moaned loudly when she slowly pushed down. Her lips spread eagerly for his thickness. Chris bit her nipple and she jerked in response.

Lower and lower she moved until she felt the base of him against the wet fur around her sopping cunt. Chris lack back with his eyes closed. His hands massaged Susan's breasts and she moaned, enjoying the sensation as they grew in size. They ached badly while they swelled and the massage helped. Fur crept up her stomach and she felt the muscles in her ass expand, flaring out her hips.

She was close now and she rode him hard. Down and back, up and forward, pussy eagerly gripping and pulling as she moved. Her wetness was such that every time she slammed down on him, she heard the squelch of her juice. She yowled when he started pounding into her. That... that... spot... yes... spot... The electrical storm broke within her and Susan screamed in relief as her body shook. Claws ripped through her right hand and then her left and she fell heavily onto Chris, unable to work her hips. He continued pounding into her until he grunted once, twice and then she felt his cock swell. She growled, purring as his hot seed poured into her. Susan lashed out with her rough tongue, licking the side of his face and then whining as her jaw cracked, extending out of her face.

"Fuck, that... that... Oh Jesus! What the fuck!" Chris opened his eyes to see Susan above him. She was nearly completely covered in light gray and black fur. Her brown eyes were slit like a cat and she had a short muzzle. Long white whiskers pushed away from her face and she rubbed at them with a huge hand. Chris pushed back from Susan and his dick pulled out, still throbbing and wet from her. Susan purred and bent toward him. A tongue, far longer than it should be, rolled out of her mouth and he shuddered as it wrapped around his cock. "No! What the-! Hey!"

Susan looked at Chris in confusion and then grunted in pain as her thigh muscles grew. Spurts of thick white cum pushed out between her pussy lips, dripping down to the ground while the muscles trembled. She looked huge compared to what she'd been. Her leg muscles from thigh to calves to feet were massive, made for running and leaping. Her fur was thick and a small, non-scared part of him wanted to run his hands through it. While he watched, six sets of small breasts pushed at the fur on her lower belly. Six nipples identical to her much larger top breasts sat atop small little a-cup breasts, mostly hidden beneath that thick fur. Her hands - paws - looked deadly and they were at least the size of his head. She reached for him and he held his hands up. "No. Susan. What... I don't-"

She stood. The fur on Susan's inner thighs was slick with their cum and her breasts were magnificent and he cursed himself for noticing both things. She was at least seven feet tall at her full height. Susan looked at him for a moment and then turned. Nestled just above her ass was a small stub of a tail. And then, Susan dropped to her hands and feet and crashed through the front door. The wind roared its welcome to her.

Chris stared after her. "What have I done? Oh god, she'll..." Freeze out there, he almost said. "I can't just..." Chris grabbed his pants, pulling them on and then gingerly zipping up the front. His found his shirt, jacket and boots and then was outside. "SUSAN! SUSAN!" I can't leave her out there. I can't. What if something happens to her? What if... He stopped and grit his teeth. What if I lose her, too? "SUSAN!" Chris yelled.

Either she left no tracks or the snow quickly covered them. Chris spent an hour tromping through the snow, yelling after her but, finally, he gave up. Chris made his way back to his cabin, shivering and stamping his toes. Barely stopping to take his boots off, Chris grabbed his blanket and lay down in front of the fire. His fingers and toes burned badly.

"Stupid," he told himself. "Stupid fucking idiot." He played the last day over and over in his mind. She was surprise at the fall and the bruise and... she would've told me, right? If she knew this would happen, she would've said, right? What if she didn't know? What if...

Exhaustion and stress took him. He dreamed, as he almost always did, of the house. The burning house. His daughter wasn't sleeping. She was never sleeping in his dream. She was screaming. Screaming for him. The house was an inferno. Too hot. Too...

... warm. Chris woke and felt a great weight against him. The fire was low behind him but in front, pushed against him...

"Susan," Chris whispered. She was still changed as before and she felt even more solid than she'd looked. More solid and incredibly warm. The fur on her shoulders pressed against his face and he pressed back, burying himself in her scent and warmth. She smelled of winter and woods and melted snow. Carefully, he reached over her, nearly cursing as his fingers touched her swollen left breast. Susan shifted, pressing herself back against him and he felt her tail move. Slowly, he moved his fingers down, stopping when he felt the thick bunch of fur around her mound. He stroked the fur of her belly and it calmed him. A slow, lazy purr sounded deep in Susan's throat as he scratched at the flesh beneath the fur. The low, steady sound combined with her warmth lulled him back to sleep.

-----

Chris dreamt of a great white field. And peace. Running the length of the field was a beautiful lynx. Running for the pure exhilaration of speed. She (he knew she was a she) was beautiful. Compact and thick with her winter's coat. He watched her run until even that dream faded. To nothing.

-----

When Chris woke a second time, pale light shone through the doorframe and window. Susan lay against him and she was naked and human and as beautiful as his dream.

"I remember some of it," she told him. "I've been awake for a while but I didn't want to move. You're warm and I didn't want to wake you up. I remember some of last night now. I..." Susan paused. "I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do with this. With my life now. What am I supposed to do, Chris?"

Chris gently rubbed Susan's hard stomach, holding her close to him. "I... I don't know. I don't know what to tell you. I'm lost too, Susan. But, all I know is that yesterday, dinner with you... laughing and sitting and talking with you... I can't remember when I'd been that happy. I thought the answer was to come here and be alone. To sit and think and try to figure out what I need to do. You showed me that maybe that's not right. When you held me... when you... gah. When I cried and you held me. I felt something heal. Something small. Just the start of it. But, I felt it. Maybe... maybe I could help you. Stay with me. Stay with me and we'll figure this out. Let me help. You're beautiful and you make me laugh and you've healed a small part of a wound that I never thought could be healed. Let me help you. Stay with me."

Susan placed her hand on Chris' hand. For the longest time, neither spoke.

Finally, glancing at the open doorframe, Susan answered. "I... I suppose it could use a woman's touch around here." Susan closed her eyes and pressed herself back against Chris.

Mentally, Susan continued her list from the day before: The warm embrace of someone that cares for me.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,069 Followers