All Comments on 'Winter in the Mountains Ch. 05'

by ozland234

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
It is a great story!

I have started to look at this work at Ch 5, and had to go back, to 1, so I looked at them, but comment only here. I will vote on each, as I think it is a good story, deserving the votes. Please keep it up.

(Btw. I don't know why nobody has commented...)

From John

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

This is a fully imagined world and a very well told story. But I was disappointed to read that (1) the Captain is in love with another woman and (2) had zero qualms about sleeping with a whore despite (1). Even if he's not married yet, it's still cheating. I don't find that sexy at all. I felt sorry for Zia too, because for her it was making love and she's doomed if she falls in love with a man who's already pledged to another and can never return her regard. I'm curious to see how the story ends, now.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

It’s a crying shame that no reader has thought to comment on this story for over 10yrs, it’s exceedingly well written, the world as described is there on the page and there are several different plot threads running concurrently, all in all it’s a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous