Winter-Time Cabin Get-Away

Story Info
Two lovers find pleasure in a forlorn winter.
4.4k words
4.06
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter has set in and everything is white with snow and frost. The little river outside is completely frozen and no longer flows with the life that warmer temperatures bring. All the forest's animal inhabitants hide away into their warmest niches as the clouds roll in over the evening sky. As the sun fades beneath the horizon, the wind brings in the makings for a nasty winter blizzard.

The snowstorm silently and swiftly sneaks up on us, and before we can finish chopping wood for the night the snow is already coming down in big, fluffy flakes that swirl all around us. Both of us are working hard, and we have been all day. I think its time for some fun. When you are not looking I put aside my axe and quickly pack a snowball. Just as you turn around, arms full of wood; I take aim and make the toss. The snowball was no good, and it fell apart before it even reached you, but it doesn't matter because I get the reaction I wanted. You throw down your burden and immediately grab at the snow. Luckily the snow doesn't pack for you either because I don't run until after you throw it at me. I run behind a group of white birch and try to make a new snowball. I lose track of you in my haste, and by the time I have a snowball I no longer have a target. I step out from behind the trees to find you, and as soon as I expose myself I am hit in the arm by one of your snowballs. I turn and throw mine at you, but you are already running away and it falls short. I pursue and aim to capture. It is difficult running in heavy boots, but I get to you. I wrap my arms around your waist and I use my body-weight to pull you down to the snow. Snow flies as we struggle with each other until, well, I lose, as usual. I get stuck on my back and you have my arms pinned down. We're both laughing and breathing hard.

"Ok, you win," I pant. "Now, let me up, I'm cold." Futilely, I try free myself from your grasp.

"No, I think you deserve it. You started it." You laugh at me as I continue to fight.

"Please? It's really cold." I stick out my lower lip and look pleadingly into your eyes. When I feel you loosen you grip I wriggle free and you let me stand up. I look myself over and try to brush off the snow. "Let's go inside. I'm cold and hungry, and it looks like a storm is coming." You mock my whining by making high squeaking noises, tilting your head from side to side and sticking out your lower lip. I playfully give you a shove and grab one more load of wood.

I warm up some stew while you stoke the fireplace in the living, and bedroom; ready for a long, blustery winter night. As we eat, still in our sweaty, wet work clothes, I catch you staring at me.

"What?!" I drop my spoon on the table. Your eyes just drop to you bowl, and a big smile spreads across you face. "Is it my hair?" I put my hand on top of my head to discover it is a rat's nest. "Your hair would look like this too if you had any and wore a hat all day!" You just chuckle and continue eating your stew. "Fine, I'm going to take a bath." Then, in a more seductive voice, "Would you like to join me?" You pick up your bowl, down whatever was left in it, walk over to me, give me a little kiss on the cheek, and tell me you'll run the water right now. I smile as I watch you walk to the bathroom, and continue eating until I hear the water shut off.

I walk to the bedroom and lay out some warm pajamas, peel off my cold, wet clothes, and wrap myself in a towel. I go to the bath and you are already in the tub. I drop the towel and step into the hot, fragranced water. I sit down facing you.

"Ooh, that feels good, I needed this." I relax into the water as it warms my chilled bones.

"So did I." Your reply catches my attention and I see you staring at my breasts protruding above the bubbly water. I splash at you, but you catch my wrist. You pull me close for a kiss. I turn around and sit with my back against you and your arms wrapped around me. Although it would be nice, I know that we can't sit there forever, so I grab the mesh sponge and put some soap on it. I begin washing you arms along my own. We make small talk as I scrub you legs, then mine, all the way down to our toes. I wash around my neck and chest, and then I face you and scrub your neck and chest. I scrub down further until I get you to giggle and grab at my hands.

"Turn around I'll get your back." You obediently shift around and I scrub you back, and even the top of you head. You turn to face me again and take the sponge from my hand. You tell me to turn around, and I twist so that you can wash my back. I put conditioner in my hair and pull out the tangles.

I dip my head under the water to rinse it all out, and when I come back up you pull me against your chest, and hold me tightly to you. I turn my neck and kiss you softly on the lips. I feel your tongue on my lips and open my mouth in response. I bring my hand up on the side of the tub so I can turn around to face you. I feel your hand on my breast, and it is soft and wrinkled from the hot water. Then, I feel your hands wander lower, sliding down my back and grabbing my ass. I pull you closer to me and I can feel that your need is rising. I stand, abruptly, and step out of the tub. Your face is priceless. I pick up my towel and wrap it around me.

"After I dry off, will you help me put some lotion on my back?" I ask innocently. You stand and my eyes cannot help but be drawn to your manhood, sticking straight out at me accusingly.

"You're going to pay for this." You say under your breath. I start toward you aiming to snap you with my towel, but you run out the door and shut it behind you. I push on the door unsuccessfully.

"What did you say!? Let me out!" I can hear a chair sliding across the floor and in front of the door. After pounding on the door a few more times I give up and begin drying off with the towel.

I'm sitting on the toilet rubbing some lotion on my legs and trying to figure out what the hell you are doing out there. A few minutes ago I heard you walk by and then some music started coming through the door. Just then I hear a knock on the door.

"What are you doing out there? Let me out!"

"Settle down. Give me your towel."

"No, it's the only once I have. Give me some clothes and you can have the towel."

"Give me the towel first of you'll never get out of there." The door opens a crack and your hand protrudes through the crack. I hold up the towel to your hand and you pull it out the door.

"Now, give me my pajamas."

"Just one minute." The door closes again and I wait, naked, but I am not cold. The fireplaces in the bed and living room have warmed the whole cabin and it feels cozy. A few minutes pass, and I grow impatient. Just as I am about to pound on the door again, it opens, again only to a crack.

"May I have my clothes now please?"

"Here you are my dear." Your hand appears through the crack, but my clothes are no in it. Clutched in your fingers are two pieces of white lingerie that I have never seen before.

"What is this?" My voice is softer now and less demanding.

"Just something I picked out, I thought you might try it on for me." I see you smile through the crack in the door. I smile back.

"O.k. but then can I come out?"

"As long as you're wearing that, you can come out. Meet me in the living room." You blow a kiss through the small opening and then shut the door, but I can hear you slide the chair away.

After I put on my new pajamas I looked myself over in the mirror. The top has wide, low, lacy, spaghetti straps that held up more of the lacy fabric that barely covers my breasts. Around the bottom of the bra part of the top hangs a silky fabric that was trimmed with more of the lace. The drape goes all the way around me except it is cut up the middle exposing most of my torso as I walk. The bottom is a thong with the sides of lace. The front is made of the same silk that is on the drape of the top, and there is a small, pink, decorative flower on the back.

I open the door and venture out into the hall. The floor is lit up with candles, and all the lights are off. I reach the living room and the candles are still the only source of light. There is soft music playing and you're sitting on the couch with your feet on the coffee table. Also on the coffee table I see a bottle of massage oil that we had been saving, a feather, and pair of dice, and a handkerchief.

"What are all these toys for?" I ask innocently.

"You'll just have to see, but first..." You trail off as you stand and approach me. You place a soft kiss on my lips and tug on one side of my panty, snapping it against my skin. "You look so hot."

"Well, you did a good job shopping." We walk to the couch and sit. I lean over and kiss you again. We start really getting going, but then you push me away slightly. I'm utterly confused.

"Let's play a game." You pick up the dice and the feather. "I roll, and whatever number turns up on the dice, total, that is how many minutes you have to do whatever I want." I nod my head and you drop the dice onto the table, a two and a three. Five. "I want you to kiss me, on my body, where ever I touch you with the feather. I'm beginning to like this a lot, and a smile spreads across my face.

"Ok, you have five minutes. Go." The feather touches my ear. I kiss your ear and give it a few licks before the feather moves down my neck. I catch up as the feather pauses at the base of my neck between the collarbones. Then it moves lower and circles around my nipple. I do likewise. Then it jumps down to my belly button. I make the jump, but before I get down there the feather flicks between my legs, tickling my pussy through my panty. I pull down you pajama pants, exposing you, half cocked. I kiss around it. Up and down the shaft.

"Take him all in." I hear your voice, soft and almost pleading, and I feel your hand on the back of my head. I cannot refuse you. My lips wrap around the head and then slide down the long shaft. I retract and it slides out. My head moves faster and I mix in a few licks on the head. I get going and I'm about to bring in my hands, but you pull me up off of you.

"My time's up." I wipe my mouth quickly and give a quick laugh.

"At least you're honest." You shrug. "Well, it's my turn now isn't it? Let's see." I reach for the bottle of massage oil. "I want a massage."

"I can do that, but then that means I don't get to kiss you." You lean in and steel a kiss before I can give you the rest of the directions.

"Wait a minute; I'm not done yet. There are a few rules. One: I want to lie down so I want it on the bed. Two: nobody can have any clothes on. Three: you have to take off my clothes without using your hands." I bite my lower lip waiting for your reaction to my idea.

"This may take longer than what you roll on the dice."

"So that just means I have no time limit." I give you a peck on the cheek and stand up from the couch. "Come on! I really think I'm going to like this back rub, and so are you." I run ahead of you to the bedroom, but I stop at the door because the sight takes my breath away. "Logan, it's beautiful!"

The room is lit with candles. Their soft glow and the coals of the fire make the room very cozy. Everything has been cleaned up and put out of the way. The bed has been made and there are fresh sheets and blankets. I hear you come up behind me. You put your head on my shoulder and your hands on my elbows which are bend because my hands are covering my mouth.

"I thought you'd like it."

"I love it, and I love you." I turn my head and meet your lips for a long slow kiss. I turn around completely and put my hands on your bare back. Your arms are so warm and welcoming I don't want to move from their firm, comforting grasp. The kiss ends, but I can still feel you so close to me that I forget about the body massage. "Make love to me." I whisper it in your ear as if I think someone else will hear.

"Mmmm. I want to, and I will, but first I'm going to follow your directions."

"Oh yeah, the massage." My arms drop from your back and I turn into the room. The previous moment was so intense that I felt drained from it, and I wanted nothing more than to lay down on that big bed, wrapped in your arms, but my opinion changed when you started biting at my shoulder. I flinched slightly and you moved back with a jerk.

"I thought you said I couldn't use my hands."

"That's right I did say that didn't I? Please, continue." You bite the shoulder strap again and slide it down my arm. I work with you and soon it is hanging loosely at my side. We do the other arm. With both the straps off, the top is practically hanging off me, and it only takes a few tugs to get it to slide the rest of the way down to the floor. You kiss me as you get down on your knees in front of me. Your teeth clamp onto the side of my thong, and you begin pulling it down, down, down. I can feel your breath through your nose as you strip me of my lovely garments and its tingling effects make me wet. I step out of the panties, doing my best to keep myself from pushing you onto the bed and attacking. When you stand again you meet me with a kiss. This kiss is harder, and I can tell that you want me as badly as I want you, but, also, that we a trying to take this slowly. Now, it is my turn to undress you, again, without the use of my hands. I get down on my knees and pretty easily pull your pajama pants down to the floor. It would have been easy if there wasn't an erection in the way.

While I'm down there I pick up the massage oil that I had set on the floor and put it into your hand. "Get to it." I say, and I throw myself onto the bed. I straighten out and move to a comfortable position. You walk to the bed and straddle me. Still up on your knees you pour some of the oil into the palm of one of your hands. You lean forward to begin rubbing my back and your erection touches my ass, right between the cheeks. I quiver, and I know you saw me, but you ignore it. You continue rubbing my back and I let out a soft moan of appreciation because it does feel so good. You rub lower and reach my round cheeks. You pause there only for a moment and then continue on down each leg. I hear you twist around and then your hands move down my calves. After a bit of attention to my feet you jump up to my back again, but this time you put more of your weight on me, and you sit down more on my butt. I can really feel your member on me now. Each time you lean forward to rub me with your hands, you also rub me with your dick. I can feel it and cannot help but react to it. Soon my body is moving rhythmically with yours, and you notice. You stop rubbing and lean farther forward and kiss my ear.

"Logan, I want your cock."

"Yeah, you want it up inside you?"

"Uh huh. I want it. I want it!"

"Not yet."

I let out a squeak, and my body, which had been tensing up just fell apart. You begin rubbing again and I relax further into the bed. When I feel your hands moving lower my muscles begin to tighten again and I lift up my hips. You kneel behind me and knead the flesh of my ass before dipping your head in for a taste of my wet pussy. It is really fully lubricated, and that first lick makes my legs shake. Then another lick, and another, and I want you so badly, but I do not cry out for you. I decide to return some of the pleasure.

"Let me suck on your dick." My voice is demanding and a bit harsh, but it gets me what I want. You promptly lie on you back next to me. I don't mess around at all and I take you in as far as I can. I love to feel your hard cock in my mouth, pounding against the back of my throat, and I love sucking on it until you demand my hot pussy. I work vigorously, and my hands move up and down the shaft with great speed while my tongue and lips work the head. Not much later I get what I want again. You tell me to lie down and I obey. I spread my legs and grab at your neck. I pull you in for a deep kiss, and as I kiss you I lift my hips to you. I feel it. That big, hard, cock, and I want it.

"Fuck me. Now! Please!" I gasp.

"Just one minute. Take it easy. I'll get to that." Your voice is so calm I don't understand. I want you so badly, and I know you want me too, yet you can control yourself. You kiss me all the way down my front. My legs spread and bent, and my feet are flat on the bed. When your tongue touched my clit, my legs tighten and reflexively my hips lift up off of the bed. You lick faster and put your finger inside me; I shake. Soon my legs straighten and my toes curl. I cry out. That's it. I must have you right now.

"Oh Logan! Please, now, n-n-now! I need you inside me!" When you raise your head from between my legs I pull you toward me urging you to hurry. Then, there it is. I can see it. You use your hand to slide it up and down the length of pussy, teasing. I grab at your hand and put your fingers in my mouth. I can taste myself on your hand. You take your hand from me and put it back down on your dick. You straighten it and touch it to my wet pussy. You slide it in only half way and then pull it out again. The next time it goes a little further and then out again. The control you are showing mystifies me. I can't believe you are able to wait it out so long. The third time you go deep, but still not all the way. The fourth time there is no holding back. The thrust is hard and fast, and you press your body completely against me. My whole body spasms and I tightly grab you and pull you against me. My legs wrap around you in reflex and I quiver. I don't let go until the feeling passes. I release you from my grip and relax onto the bed.

"Go." I lie back and let you go for a while. I enjoy just lying there and letting you fuck me. It's so fun to close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of your cock deep inside me. I open my eyes again, and I see you working so hard that I tell you to slow down.

"Baby, come here and give me a kiss." Your body relaxes, and I feel your weight on me. The kiss is soft and long, and when our lips part I whisper in your ear. "Let me get up on top and ride you for a while." I push on your shoulder and you roll over next to me. I kneel next to you, but when I move to straddle you I do it so my back is to you. I line you up and sit down. Up, down, up, down, I bounce. Once in a while I'll stop and rotate my hips around in a circle or two, just to switch things up. I reach down, and I play with your sac while I take a break.

"I love the sound of your balls slapping against my ass." I say as I casually move off of your lap and onto my hands and knees. "Is this how you like it too? Because this is how I like it." You resituate yourself behind me and begin pounding it in. Oh it's hard. It feels so good. I'm breathing harder and my hands collapse and I fall to my elbows. I reach down and touch myself as you continue, but I won't cum. I need something more. I reach back for your hand and I put it on my ass. "Slap it." With the first tap I'm already going. I reach down again and rub myself harder with each slap. I come close, and I cry out for you to slap it again. Then, I feel it. I go over again and collapse so far that my face is right on the bed.

"Cum for me Logan! I need you to cum now!" A few more strokes and I hear you tell me its coming. "How do you wanna finish?"

"I want you to stroke me and let is go all over your face and tits."

"First you have to cum for me though. Come on baby, cum!" You let out a moan and tell me you're about to cum, so I turn around and get up on my knees. You stand in front of me and I take your cock in my hand. I stroke you as hard and as fast as I can, and soon I can see it. I bring you dick to my lips, and I begin licking up your cum, but the head moves as I stroke it, so the cum gets on my neck and chin. I can see that your legs are shaking so I go even harder. You tell me that you can barely stand so I tell you to lie down.

12