Winter-Time Cabin Get-Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit of a break I climb up over you, and I begin kissing and licking you lightly all over your body. I move to that sensitive spot on your groin and I kiss it until your legs curl up and force me to move away. I move to your dick and I lick all around it. I kiss it and flick the head with my tongue. We fall into the usual routine, but when I stop and ask for any suggestions you surprise me.

"Lie next to me, and let me play with you." I am caught unaware, and I freeze for a moment, but move as you direct. I lie down on my back and put my hands behind my head. You touch and kiss my breasts, and trace my curves with the back of your fingernail, sending shivers up my spine. You kiss me everywhere, and then your finger moves between my legs. You start with soft slow stroke, but they get faster and then harder. My lips are pressed together, but the sound of pleasure still resonates in my throat. You don't stop, and the continuous vibration on my clit gets me going once again. My breathing becomes faster and my legs shake. Suddenly, as if it had snuck up on me, I go over again. My body is so tired that it is not as intense, but it is definitely another orgasm. My legs stiffen and then curl. They tighten and clamp your hand between them. Only when your hand stops moving will they relax again. You persist until I roll away and curl into the fetal position. My whole body is quaking, but when you lie beside me and put your arm around me I begin to relax. I can still feel it throbbing between my legs, but it is lessening now, and the feeling passes once more.

We clean up a bit, and then have a bowl of delicious, after-sex ice cream before retiring to our warm bed.

12