Winter Turns to Spring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to her senses fully now, she sat up and grabbed onto my dick once again. Beginning to gently kiss it and to lick at it on it's tip, and then along it's length. Next she buried her head at its base and into my balls, her ears and hair pressed against the inside of my thighs, she pushed her face against my ball sack and rolled it from side to side as she did so. I almost came there and then so intense was the feeling. So I pulled her back up to me and kissed her on the lips again, my fingers though now beginning to survey her delta of Venus, her hand still holding my cock. As I rubbed along her crack, I realized that it was completely smooth.

"You shave yourself down there?," I said.

"I know what you like, I wanted to please you," she replied.

Then she added, "I know you go on your computer at night. I have looked at what you save on it, you like shaven girls don't you"

"Yes I do" I said, thinking to myself, she has my password, have I no secrets?

"There are some other things that you like that I saw there too," she added mischievously.

This conversation was such a turn on for us both, that I increased my rubbing, and felt I her labia lips begin to open for me.

"You have been looking at my downloads then, so you know all my little secrets do you? You know what I do at night, and you know just what turns me on, I suppose?"

"Not everything I yet, but I want to," and she gave my cock a little squeeze and kissed me full on the lips to seal the promise.

Having fun now, she added, "Sometimes I sit in your computer chair and play with myself."

"Looking at my stuff? It turns you on?" I suggested. whilst still rubbing her clit.

"Yes," she said, "I like to look at it. I like to think of you playing with yourself watching it, sitting in the same chair as me. It turns me on, makes me wet here." She put her hand over mine and pressed my fingers hard against her pubis mons, I began to rub her pussy a little more firmly, and she shuddered and folded forward against me a little.

"ooooh that's nice, your fingers are rougher than mine, it's so much better with you."

"I saw you once," she went on, "the door wasn't properly closed. You were looking at pictures of two women dressed as schoolgirls, playing with each other."

"You like schoolgirl fantasies then?" She asked.

"I like this one." I replied.

I felt her pussy lips parting fully, her legs opening wider too, with this better access I began rapid circular motions with two fingers across her labia and clitoris.

"But you didn't disturb me when you saw me doing that through the crack?" I asked.

"I put my hand down my jamas and played with myself, while watching you playing with yourself."

Her disclosure was turning her on more than ever, she was now having to stop, to take a breath between each word she spoke, the rhythm building with my fingering of her.

"While you...played.... with yourself...... inside...... your room.....I was..... playing...... with myself......watching you.....I.....was...... so......turned on........ David."

She was close now, I rubbed faster and held her body close against mine.

"ohhhhhh.....thank you......thank you.........thank you........thank you.........thank you..........thank you..........Ohhhhhhhh." She gasped.

She was shaking against me now. Then she let out a soft cry, "thank.......you!!!!!!!", as ecstasy took her, her legs clamped together hard over my hand, her body folded up shaking madly, her head thrown back.

For a moment we just lay still, looking at each other, lying on our sides, she totally spent, me more in love at that moment than I think that I have ever been. Then she folded her arms around my shoulders, holding me tight and said.

"That was the best ever."

"Did I say thank you David, and we both laughed together.

I placed her fingers back around my dick,

"Finish me now please." I said. And with just a few strokes I erupted, cascading into the air and landing on her chest. She dabbed two fingers in a pool of my cum and put them in her mouth.

"it does taste a bit salty," she said, "but quite nice really," and she took a thicker gloop this time and dribbled it onto her tongue.

"Have you done this before with anyone Ross darling." I whispered to her.

"Never like this." She answered shyly.

"I've kissed boys at parties, even snogged a few but that's all. I wanted it to be you David, I have wanted it for a long time. I have just finished my period, so I know that it will be safe for us to go all the way, if you want to."

12