All Comments on 'Winter Vacation'

by randomencounter2003

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
ManofMithgarManofMithgarabout 20 years ago
Sizzlin' HOT

An excellent story in all regards. It sounded like it was one you have lived. You are definitely lucky if you did.

seafairer4usaseafairer4usaabout 20 years ago
Great story!!!

A well writen erotic story. Please continue with their adventures

leanwolf_50leanwolf_50about 20 years ago
Wonderfully done

Nicely built from beginning to end. Elegant seduction as well as a beautiful culmination to this story. Hope to see much more of your work in the future as there is an elegance to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great pleasure seeker

Great story. Kept my attention and hardness on all chapters. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Vacation

If only more winter vacations went this way there would be many more happy satisfied people

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh my I am still cumming

This story was so good I almost came with out touching myself and I am a woman so you know that is pretty tough. That was the most amazing story I have ever read!!!!

HoustonrnHoustonrnabout 20 years ago
Good, but then again not so good

You have a good storyline, with good pace, and vividly descriptive sexual encounters.

Unfortunately, the lack of careful editing seriously detracts from your presentation. All through the story are mistyped words (day instead of say), dropped words, wrong words (jeans when you meant genes), awkward sentence structure, and many other things a good proof reader would likely have caught.

A tool you might try is reading out loud what you have written. This forces you to think in a way that silent reading does not; you read it to yourself and your mind inserts what you meant to type rather than what is there.

You have talent for this style of writing that I hope you work to develop; editing is a major component of successful writing for publication.

LoveBug54LoveBug54about 20 years ago
What a Hot Story!!!

You have got to continue the adventures with these three people. They are bound to have some hot times together if you let that great imagination run. Especially now that the women have found out how good pussy tastes and how much they both like anal. Keep up the great work and send in some more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good idea, needs work on the presentation

The storyline was great but the quality of writing needs some work. You need to work on the editing and on developing realistic dialouge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story, but

The editing needs a little work, along with the flow of writing.

a great start for a perspective series though !

DukeDakotaDukeDakotaabout 20 years ago
Hot Damn, What a Story !!!!!

I LOVED IT !!!. You really should continue the story. The 3-some living together and enjoying each other until Tracy gets a new beau. It's starts off rough, then the women suduce him and eventually the 3-some becomes a four !!!

Just an idea for you.

Thanks again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
HOT!

I loved your story! It was so hot- I was burning up! The threesome and anal- great combo! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Top Ten Story

Wonderful story line. Great job of building the story. And the sex, HOT. Real hot. Hope there will be more to follow.

NorthwestRainNorthwestRainabout 20 years ago
Excellent story

This story deserves its place in the top lists. I agree with the aforementioned corrections required (I'm guilty of the same), but sheer imaginative content compounded with a believable yet exotic plot still deserves a top score.

Well done, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Mindblowing

What more can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot

Wow, what a great story. I came with everyone at the end. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ball-Bursting

Wow...the only thing i hated about it was holding my cum in for 4 pages for the ending...incredible story...im definately looking for a sequel.

SheharazadSheharazadover 19 years ago
Now I'm Horny as Hellfire.

I just loved this story. It was like my own favourite fantasy made print. The threesomes, and the girl-girl action, and the final outcome, just stunning!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Every man's fantasy!

Having two very hot and sexy ladies to love is everyman's fantasy! There is much more of this story to write. I hope you don't stop now!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow!

omg your story was sooooo good...usually i skip to the sex parts but i actually read some of the beginning...it was so good to get me turned on! I never even got finished with the story! I had to stop myself and take a break because I got so hott reading this. Excellent work! Keep the hott stories coming! btw..this story was perfect..anal and lesbian parts in from what I read...both of them I find very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

I enjoy being young, i came twice... good stuff ;) thanks :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Superb

Superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

I have read many stories but this one has it all. Very well written and most of all triggered the psychological effect of a good relationship coming from uncharted territory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Oh Oh MY UHHHH!!!

I read this and was thoroughly pleased. I am dripping right now. The thought of the threesome and the anal was well written and spoke volumes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Brava!

Brava! Grabs your attention from the start. Steamy hot the whole way through!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stunning

Loved the characters, the amazing details, and the thought that I could be one of them getting all of that action. I would love to see what happens next!

sbstl7sbstl7almost 17 years ago
Ultimate Fantasy!!!

That was the single, most well written version of 'The Ultimate Fantasy' I've ever read! Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Blarg!

Blarg!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
super hot and very well written

wow! great job!

no doubt had to happen during winter

your story's so hot it probably left no snow at all

just wondering where to ski tomorrow

plan to send them to a beach resort next summer?

hope so...

curiouscacuriouscaover 12 years ago

Great Story!!!!! Accolades to you.

allitnilallitnilabout 12 years ago
that did the trick....

If only all winter vacations ended up this way, reminds me of how close i got to a threesome in a hot tub, only it was one woman and two guys, not quite the same but definitely arrousing. I love how you took the time to build the story and fulfill everyone's fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy Fuck

Damn that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This happen to me, my wife with her best friend. The sex was amazing. They did everything imaginable, it was the best experience you could imagine. The morning after though they never spoke to each other. My wife regretted it and still to this day has never spoken to her best friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandomencounter2003@randomencounter2003
I have been reading Literotica for awhile and decided to try my hand at writing. My long term goal is to share what I have written and hopefully find some people to chat with. I hope you enjoy what I have written and feel free to send comments.

SIMILAR Stories