All Comments on 'Winter Warmth'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very good. I wonder if there will be a sequel.

SciFurzSciFurzabout 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Well, there are some things in the current story that could be used to either fill this plotline, or create a follow up on what happened so far. (thinking of the male she rejected, the human town for instance)

Who knows? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Really good story. Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

@ SciFurz

I see. Regardless, thank you for sharing this story with us. It was great to read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really enjoyed the story!

I truly hope you plan on continuing the story. Though it would work as a stand alone, I could easily see this as just the beginning of a developing story. Thanks, and I hope so see more of this in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Potential

Your story has real potential. I can tell you worked hard to develop the characters and with just a bit more tweaking, they could really come alive on the (digital) page. I found myself reading it and thinking "ok, when are they going to act on this?" I'm not saying so much more sex scenes but more encounters, more descriptive play. I like that they laid together, but more feeling, female readers love description, feeling, etc. This story could easily be a great stand alone worthy of high praise of you sat and just let your imagination flow with these characters...and that standalone could easily branch to more. Keep writing, edit, peer edit, don't quit.

SciFurzSciFurzabout 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous, anonymous, anonymous and anonymous (not the law firm)

Thanks for the comments, and you're welcome. :-)

Thanks for the critique, you've mentioned things that I've been thinking of after posting it.

I wanted to get the story out in the first place, my imagination can run wild and I'm afraid if I let it loose it'll go on forever and never get published. ;-) I've already put on my to-write list to have another look at it and think about what to do with it because of the requests.

And I wouldn't be able to quit writing, even if I wanted to. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please!

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Reminds me of ...

Dances with Wolves. I know it's not, but I kept thinking of Kevin Costner and that movie.

SciFurzSciFurzabout 8 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous with wolves

Interesting association, funny how the brain works sometimes. :-)

But with some changes the story could come closer to the story of the movie/book, although in this case the wolves and indian tribe would be one and the same.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Imaginative

How nice, a world of nature with no guns. This is a nice place to get lost in. Thanks for a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This has the potential to be one the HoF stories. Nice pacing and definitely worth the read. Character development was ok but it didnt detract from the story. Keep going, i would love to see where this goes. If they have any offspring, reactions from other; hunters , her clan, the town.

SciFurzSciFurzabout 8 years agoAuthor
@ grabmyballs & anonymous

Thanks, and you're welcome.

I felt this story didn't fit in a modern world, so I chose a more medieval/fantasy type world.

.

I've been thinking about the possibilities to expand this story and there will be a rewrite coming, for which I'll curb my desire to publish quickly. ;-)

As for offspring, it's going to be inevitable between those two. :-)

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
Really liked it

A bit more description would not go amiss, but keep practicing and writing -- that's how you get better, by writing and getting feedback.

Thank you for sharing. I've thought about it a couple of times since I first read it, so you did something right. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderfull story

I felt like I was part of the story, it was so well written. Am looking forward to reading all of your stories.

SciFurzSciFurzabout 8 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind & anonymous

Thanks for the comments :-)

I do notice that people in general like more description, so that's one of the things planned for the rewrite of this story.

And making people think about it and wanting to read more is the best compliment for a writer. :-D

Let_The_Tiger_FlowLet_The_Tiger_Flowalmost 8 years ago
Well Done!

I was aware of the lack of erotica from the beginning of the story but I stopped caring about if I could get off to it or not because the story pulled me right in. The slight lack of description actually had a positive impact in my mind, as it made the story almost like an action movie in how fast paced it was. It was just long enough in its plotline to not feel rushed. I love your characters, and they are developed incredibly well. I just really liked this story as a whole, and as a writer myself (a writer that hasn't written anything in a while), this beautiful work of art you've crafted here has inspired me to delve back into the pages, pen in hand, and make my own adventure- make one that can have the very same effect that this story had on me, but on someone else. Well done.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ Let_The_Tiger_Flow

Thanks! An opinion from a fellow writer is always appreciated. Unless it's bad.. Then I wallow in depression in my beer.. Although the beer part is a good thing. :-p

I had a bit in mind what it would feel like as a movie. Keep each scene interesting enough for something to happen and try not to create dead parts in it. Which also makes it not as long as I always hope it'll turn out, but then again when looking at movies based on books, most are from short stories without complex plots. (any studio execs listening? This would make a great movie! Please?)

So, seeing I've been honoured to inspire to grab the pen again, I'm looking forward to reading what adventure you'll come up with. Good writing! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An Excellent Story.

An excellent well written story with an excellent plot and excellent character development. To me a story does not have to have sex in it to be enjoyable' I have read story on another site without a bit of sex in them and enjoyed them as much as stories with sex. On another site I am reading a story with 29 chapters so far without any sex at all so far. I think it is one of the best Sci-Fi stories I have ever read.

Retired Army NCO

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ retired army NCO

Same here, it doesn't have to have sex in it to be enjoyable, but it does help if it's natural for the characters to do so. ;-)

Thanks for the compliment, and let us know where to find the story you're reading.

archangel7431archangel7431over 7 years ago
Awesome story

This is an awesome story. Please write stories like this more.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ archangel7431

Thanks! :-)

And I do have more stories like this written down as ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crossover possibly?

Ever thought of doing a crossover with any of your other stories, like Cats and Dogs, Love-laid Bear, and others? Just asking....

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ crossing anonymous

Actually, the sequel that will come (in time) does cross over with a couple of the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME

5 Stars

Definitely one of the best!!!

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Thanks! :-)

Look forward to the sequel. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

One of the best stories I've read! 5 star rating from me! I hope there's a sequel coming soon because I can't wait lol!

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous without title

Hey, where'd my reply from yesterday go?

Anyway, thanks!

A sequel is coming, but it's going slow.

I might try writing chapters on each of the current stories and sequels to get them going at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Other Stories outside Literotica

Have you ever thought about adding other stories, that are not in Literotica, to be added in Literotica? Just a thought...

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ diversifying anonymous

I did think about it, but I already have three sites where I post stories already and takes enough work to keep up.

Besides, the non-erotic stories might lead minors to this site and could cause trouble (for them and this site), so I stick with the 18+ material on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From a Certain Fan....

Hey SciFurz, you know me as human/non-human relationship anonymous while also crossover anonymous. That's right, two names in one. How was your holiday and writing progress doing? Any future stories not heard of coming? Just wondering....

My new anonymous name: Anonymous-E

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
Hi Anonymous-E *waves*

You are both? Does that mean the fanbase of my stories has shrunk by half? *blinks*

:-)

Holiday was good, got a few more ideas for stories (although not specifically erotic :-p). Yours?

Had less time than expected lately for writing because of work and needed a laugh which inspired an idea that I started writing on, called Sheep and Wolf: https://www.wattpad.com/story/92843232-sheep-and-wolf

I expect it'll end up (close to) novella size while I thought it up as a shorter story at first.

Knowing my pretty constant inspiration there are future stories coming that even I haven't heard of yet. :-) But the next ones here will be the sequels to this story and the couple of other non-human ones that will start the epic I have in mind.

OddBall68OddBall68about 7 years ago

SciFurz,

I just read "Sheep and Wolf" today and enjoyed it. Loved reading "Abandoned with the Enemy" and "Meeting the New Enemy" and I hope you continue with those characters' stories as well as this story. It has been a while since I'd read it but the moment i started reading it all came back.

Thanks for the enjoyment and i look forward to reading more of your writing.

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ OddBall68

Thanks for reading! :-)

The characters from the Enemy stories and this one will see a lot more action after the current stories for sure.

I haven't yet planned a sequel to Sheep & Wolf though, but who knows what'll come up in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A very good story.

A very good story and I really enjoyed reading it. It is well written with a good story plot and excellent character development. I hope you continue your "Sheep and the Wolf" story as I really enjoyed reading it. It is a cute were story and I hope the big bad wolf does not eat the pmore chapters of the story.oor sheep. Of course the wolf is the girl in the hall he talks to each day. She could have attacked him several times but did not. I will be looking for more chapters of the story. Retired Army NCO

,

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
And another for retired NCO

Thanks! :-)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I do try to pay attention to each aspect of a story when writing it.

As for that sheep, the wolf could eat him, but that would be the erotic version of the story. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E on your comment about my idea

Hey Sci, just read on the last comment on my story, well I just came with some ideas on the male human. 1. he's a ranger investigating attacks on other animal humanoid tribes and the foxgirl's home was the latest attack and he agrees to help her while hunting down the Slave Traders. 2. He agrees to join her because she was devastated of her lost of her people. 3. The Slave Master also killed the main guy's partner while searching in these attacks.

Sorry for the confusion on not mentioning the main guy's mission. I'm still working on other ideas for the storyline. I'll try to make it right next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!!

I only give this 5 stars, because 10 wasn’t available!

It was the first of your stories I’ve read, but the night is still young.

I hope the rest are as well written. Thank you for entertaining me for a bit.

I always wonder how their relationship changes the world around them. Could be an excellent sequel,,,,, but who knows. Munchie184

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Munchie184

Thanks! :-)

I'm already happy when I get more than 3. ;-)

The ones that happen in the same Aoyu universe are Abandoned with the Ememy, Meeting the new Enemy, and A Love Laid Bear, and will join later in a sequel.

This one will get one sequel before that though, and their relationship is certainly making changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kanji

Will you be posting a drawing of Kanji?? Keep your fingers limber!!

Munch184

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Munch184

Wasn't it Munchie184? Anyway, Kanji will get a portrait too because I need a cover image for the ebook. I just haven't been satisfied with one yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next

I’m ready for part 2&3. Hope you have a wonderful Holliday Season!

Munchie184

This is one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Info?

I was looking at your Patreon.com/Scifurz page, and noticed you were working on the sequel to Winter Warmth. Do you have a timeline for completion? Just curious.

Appears to me you stay busy writing, so I will keep watching both pages.

Keep up the excellent work.

Munchie184

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 4 years ago
Hot Damn!! Just WOW!!

I really enjoyed this story and you seem to have ended the story in a way to include a

continuation of the story line. I sure hope so. Please consider a continuation there are many options for the story to branch out.

Dances with wolves. Yes

I actually LOVED this story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Muy Excellente!

11/10 Deer antler daggers!!!!!

Diamondknight87Diamondknight87over 1 year ago

If I could give 4.5 stars I would. However, since I can't I'll give five. The premise was awesome, and the way you let them get to know each other before turning romantic was great. The scene and aftermath with the bear was a nice touch as well.

The reason I'd have docked the half star was that some of the turns of phrase used seemed odd, and it was a little odd just how Meless immediately started showering her with compliments.

The juicy bit was a bit abrupt for my liking too, though I suppose on a different site that would hardly be an issue.

A little mention of the guy Kanji rejected would have been nice at the end though. Maybe something her mother acknowledging that while strong, he wouldn't have been a good fit after all.

All in all though it was a wonderful story that has made its way to my Favorites list, and I know I'll read it again sometime!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

It is a great story, I have read a few times. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...