Wirtman Gets It in the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved closer, mesmerized by her cunt, and the way she was moving. Her legs flexed open again and he looked at her puckered little anus and her tight, young pussy, noticing something odd. He reached out and took one of her thighs in each hand, noting absently how firm they were, and looked closer.

She had a hymen! This hot little whore was a virgin!

He had been debating what to do first, cunt or mouth, but the sight of the hymen decided him; he did not want to take the chance of blowing his wad too early in her mouth and finishing before he could take her sweet cherry. On the other hand, if he took her cherry first and felt himself starting to cum, he could always switch to her mouth. It was not like she was going to complain about having her taint-juice on his cock when he shoved it down her throat, after all.

James got on the bed with her and settled himself between her legs. He leaned forward, touching the tip of his cock against her pussy as he reached for her tits. He grabbed them firmly and rolled her nipples under his thumbs. He marveled at her boobs, they looked a lot like her mom's but they were firmer and smoother. Her skin was paler than her mother's and her nipples were a pale pink instead of dark maroon like her mom.

James reached down and clamped his hand over her hip, just below her smooth tummy. He lined up his cock on the entrance of her cunt, and then slid into her with one hard push, unconcerned with what it would feel like to her.

Her hymen held for just a moment, but then he was through. Alice screamed in pain then, but she still was not noticing him. James rode her hard, calling her bitch, or whore, or cunt on every in-stroke. He was on top of her, hands on her tits, cock inside her cunt, his control slipping by inches with every pounding thrust. He compensated for his slipping control by increasing the pressure of his power's grip on her mind, squeezing into the resilient surface of her mind, stressing it to the point that it would not give anymore.

The walls of her mind held at first, but they could not hold forever, and just as his shaft had crashed through her hymen, so the tendrils of power penetrated her mind. He was inside a mind at last! Fully in control! He was going to fill this bitch up! No human had ever raped another so completely.

He slowed down his wild thrusts and started fucking her more gently and rhythmically without really realizing it. He was fighting to stay in control, fighting to keep this only about him, but she was doing it again. Absorbing his power and turning it back on him, making it so that the more she enjoyed it the more he enjoyed it too.

James began fucking her in earnest with long strokes, pulling almost fully out before stoking back in smoothly. He could feel the teeny-bopper's orgasm starting to build and flow down her limbs at the same time he felt pressure backing up in his balls. He slid out, he slid in, he slid out, he slid in, and it was too much. He climaxed inside her explosively at the same time her orgasm rolled over her like a sudden wave. He groaned out loud in unison with her, their minds mingled, their bodies mingled, holding himself there for several minutes, waves of pleasure washing over both of them, before the edges of his vision darkened, and he collapsed to the bed beside her, nearly senseless. His power fled, taking the compulsion he had been holding with it.

-

Alice had had the most intense fantasy of her young life. She was so HORNY! She started fantasizing about her boyfriend's dick in her mouth, and then she started fantasizing about finally getting fucked. It was so real, almost a hallucination.

It was a strange fantasy, realistic to the point that she could feel the tearing pain at first, and she knew that if it was real she would have been pissed and would have shoved her boyfriend off of her then. Somehow in her dream she pleaded for the guy to slow down, to go softer, and he did! Soon she was enjoying the fantasy of being fucked immensely! Even though, in her fantasy, her lover's dick didn't seem to be as big as Drew's was...

Still, as aroused and sensitive as she was it was enough to get her off, and as she orgasmed, she thought she could feel a huge flood of semen sweep into her, and then it was like a great weight was lifted off of her and she went limp on her bed. She lay there, basking in her orgasmic after-glow, softly stroking her breasts. She wished her boyfriend was really there and he would cuddle her...

Suddenly she realized there really was man in bed next to her!

He was naked, and had lanky, greasy hair! She could smell his foul breath as he sighed and she gagged at the smell. He was old with pale flabby skin, and she could see that his penis was on the smallish side, even taking into account that it was softening from erection. He was sweaty, and he smelled really gross!

Horrified, she recoiled, nearly falling off the bed. She cried out in fear, and the man stirred. His hands shot out, one wrapping itself in her hair and pulling her head down sharply, the other clamped over her mouth, stifling further cries. He might be flabby, but the man's grip was iron hard, and when she struggled he responded by pinching her nose shut without removing his hand from her mouth, preventing her from breathing at all.

She quickly stopped struggling and looked into his eyes. He looked panicked at first, but then the panic softened and all she could see was cruelty. She began whimpering in despair. This disgusting, loathsome man had fucked her! Fucked her without her knowledge or consent! She felt violated and helpless! She should behave! She should do whatever he wanted her to! If she obeyed him, it would be good!

With a shock, she realized that these were not her thoughts! Somehow, this old pervert was pushing thoughts into her head, suddenly she was aware of fog filling the room, and the fog was overwhelming her will. She struggled again, fighting him both mentally and physically. He responded by cutting off her breath again, this time holding it for long enough that her vision got fuzzy.

Alice felt a blinding pain as his will wrapped itself in her mind, making her head feel like it was too full. Tears of pain streamed from her eyes, and she groaned in pain against his hand, then she went limp, strength drained by lack of oxygen, unable to continue fighting.

He took his hand away from her mouth and released her hair and Alice lay still on the bed. She found that she could not move or make any sounds, only breathe in a rapid pant. The cloud she had noticed earlier was still there, but it did not seem to make it harder to see. She wondered if he had done permanent damage to her.

The main got up staring down at her with crazy eyes and a cruel smile, he kneeled at her side and started sliding his half-boner along her body, up and over her breast on her left side. She felt no trace of arousal now, but he obviously did, as his penis got stiffer and stiffer, but did not get much bigger. She knew that she should feel disgust, but the cloud was still there, keeping her muffled, distant. She felt like an observer behind her eyes again.

Suddenly the man hocked a loogie right on her chest, between her breasts. Involuntarily, she rolled on to her left side, facing him, and he cupped his tiny boner between her breasts, painfully clamping her soft skin tight against his manhood. He rubbed in and out, holding her breasts tightly and moaning and grunting in pleasure for a long time. The cloud was all around her, but she could still feel tears leaking from her eyes.

Finally he stopped, but only to shift to the side a little bit, and ram his penis into her mouth. She could taste his spit intermingled with what must be his semen and her vaginal fluid on his penis. The smell of his pubic area gagged her, but as much as she wanted to, she could not pull away or bite down with her teeth... she had no choice but to let him rape her mouth as she continued to silently cry.

After an eternity of this torture, he spewed a load of oddly bland semen into her mouth and she swallowed it reflexively. The after-taste was awful and a sick feeling settled into the pit of her stomach. He allowed her to roll onto her front, and he cooed at her as he softly pet her hair and the skin on her back and butt, like she was an animal. She still could not move the cloud still suppressed her. Her tears were soaking into the material of the sheets on her bed.

Alice felt the bed shift as he got up. He leaned down and whispered something into her ear, but she could not make it out over the rushing sounds of blood in her ears. She laid there, paralyzed, shame and loathing flooding through her in constant waves, and then he walked out her door, still naked.

At first she had hope. Maybe he was leaving? Maybe her parents would see him too and stop him? But the cloud that was inside her was swirling around him, and through this connection she could tell where he was. He padded down the stairs and turned right, into the kitchen. He seemed to be looking for something, but after a little bit he started back up the stairs again. He did not seem worried about running into her parents or anyone else...

-

James found the cooking oil and started back up the stairs. He started to whistle to himself, but stopped himself and peeked into the living room. The television was still on, with Sharon and Harry still on the couch in front of it. Somewhere they had found a blanket, and they were cuddled up together underneath it, passed out, and gently snoring.

"They're cuddling in front of the TV while I rape their daughter upstairs!" James giggled to himself. This revenge was going SO well!

He padded back up the stairs, and back into his young lover's room. Alice lay there on the bed, motionless, her eyes glaring into his with a mixture of hate and loathing, but she remained passive. James tossed the oil on the bed carelessly and considered her. When he had orgasmed inside her the first time, he had momentarily lost the connection between her and his will. This had released the compulsion that kept her from seeing him, and much to his initial dismay, he had not been able to reassert that particular compulsion. However, he had been able to quickly reassert his will and she seemed to be his to do with as he liked again, with the exception that she was now aware of his control over her.

He had experimented, first titty-fucking her, then mouth-fucking her and having another orgasm. This time he had been able to maintain his control over her despite his mind blowing climax, so he was reasonably certain he would not have that problem again. The fact that he had not been able to reestablish the compulsion that kept him invisible was concerning, but he remained inside her mind and in all other ways his control seemed absolute. Far more solid than he had achieved with anyone else.

He reassured himself that it was better that she could see him, it made his revenge more... Revenge-y. Besides, he was sure he could still compel her to never talk about him or this night. He could also simply wipe it from her memory, but it would be a real shame to do that. Better that she live with the memory of him fucking her more thoroughly than anybody else ever would and being unable to talk about it. The thought of her carrying the thought of this night with her for the rest of her life sent a shiver of pleasure up his spine.

She was still looking at him with hate in her eyes and he realized that his hate for her and her family had vanished. Somewhere along the line he had decided that this was not about him and Sharon, it was just about him now.

He leaned forward, brushing back her hair from Alice's ear, and leaned so close that his mouth actually touched her ear before whispering: "I have always wanted to fuck an ass as tight and lovely as yours." He chuckled as she squirmed angrily again.

He crawled back on to the bed, kneeling below her, and collecting the cooking oil on the way. He exerted his will and the slut, already face down, got up on her knees, spread her legs, and arched her back. She was skinny, and her ass was tight with muscle, so when she took this position he could see her entire package, and that was all it took to make him hard again.

Sliding up to her, he opened the cooking oil and poured a generous helping out over her ass cheeks. Glug, glug, glug, fuck the sheets.

The bitch was kneeling before him, tears dripping from her eyes. He could feel through the connection that her arousal had fled with the compulsion that kept her from seeing him. He ran his hands over her smooth and oily ass cheeks, dipping his fingers in to tease her anus and cunt, spreading the slippery oil in and smoothing it out. As he touched her, he could feel her sexuality, still beneath the surface. She was not interested in him, but her body was still young and virile, and it craved the sensations he was giving it. This gave him an idea.

James set his power free and lashed out with his will. Not targeting her mind any longer, he instead lit up her nervous system by pumping his tendrils of power into her cunt and anus, tapping into her erogenous zones directly. Through his connection to her, he could feel her body respond immediately, pleasure singing along her skin again. He smiled in naked triumph; he hadn't even realized he could do that!

Through the connection, he could tell that her "self" was still there, swamped by the power he was pushing into her. At her core, he could tell that she didn't want this, that she in fact she hated it, that she loathed the idea of James touching her. He grinned, maybe she did not want it, but by FUCK, she was going to enjoy it. He laughed and sent his will into her again, forcing her sphincter to relax, and suddenly plopped two well-aimed fingers into her oiled-up pooper.

She froze, up on her knees, nipples lightly brushing the sheets below, quivering with his fingers in her ass. James reached up with his other hand, wetted the fingers with his tongue, and then started fingering her clit. She started moaning again, but lower and more guttural this time, still more horror than pleasure, but there was definitely some pleasure mixed in there too.

He fought the urge to finger bang her ass and held his fingers still. Because she was a whore, she very slowly, very gently began rocking back and forth, pulling his fingers out, and plunging them pack in with the motion of her hips. She started moving further and quicker, going deeper each time. She moaned out loud again when James suddenly introduced a third finger. James cranked up the sensations with his power, seeking to overwhelm her.

-

Alice was in agony. She was helpless before the sensations from her body, the burning pain that was also pleasure from her anus, the overwhelming spikes of pleasure from her poor, oversensitive clitoris, the delightful shivery feelings coming from her nipples scraping the silk sheets below her... She desperately NEEDED to escape and find a place to hide, but at the same time she NEEDED to finish having the orgasm that was building, building...

Alice was adrift, a life boat thrashing on the sea in the midst of a hurricane. Her body was the sea below, clutching at her mind and trying to drag it down into the dark depths of surrender and eventual madness, the cloud that suppressed her were the roiling clouds above, pressing her down, keeping her from finding away to fight back.

She was being raped in the worst way possible. A monster was polluting her body, mind, and soul with his crass foulness and she could not even retreat deeper into herself to escape it. Her arousal built, level by level, and still she fought, despite the oppressiveness of the cloud, the drain on the strength by her body's pleasure.

Suddenly, just as she was afraid that she could not take it any more, the sensations stopped as she felt him pull his fingers out of her ass and away from her clit. For a brief shining moment she felt relief, even as she felt herself moan in disappointment. Maybe it was over?

Then the man shifted behind her and clamped both hands on her hips, and lined himself up. Alice knew what was coming even as she heard him mutter to her. "Let's see how you like this, Bitch."

He then plunged into her anus with his penis, holding it there, pressing her back against him by her hips.

The sensations were pouring in, but the sensation from her butt was actually less now than when he was using his fingers. Alice still felt revulsion and loathing, but she had a sudden giggling thought: "At least his dick is pretty small, it could be much worse!"

Suddenly, the man behind her was still, and Alice realized that she somehow had managed to say her thought out loud. Behind her, through his hands on her hips and through his penis inside her body, she could feel the man's rage building. His grip, both mental and physical, tightened, and through the connection he somehow had with her mind, she could feel him battering her with a thought, over and over.

"My dick is not small! MY DICK IS NOT SMALL!" He raged at her, beating her consciousness with his will as he began fucking her like a demon, slamming home each time in a desire to not only take his pleasure, but to hurt her as well.

Despite the fact that she could feel his rage and anger, and despite the fact that he was savagely raping her, Alice now felt untouched. Without the earlier pleasure sapping her strength, and with her feelings of helplessness dispelled by her small act of defiance, she was untouchable.

She knew he had a tiny little dick and this act of defiance washed away her earlier feelings of helplessness and powerlessness. She finally felt a place inside her self, a place of peace and respite. From within this haven, she was laughing her attacker's expense.

The rapist's mind battered her, all thought on attack, the cloud of his power pressed down around her, attempting to smother her, but now she had shelter, and she turned inward.

It was there she found something strange, a power. A cloud like the one that he was using against her, but this one was hers. She knew that she could not use it now; she had to wait for the storm of his rage to abate, for him to spend his aggression or he would gobble it up like he had everything else about her.

Instead, she used it to subtly move along the cloud of his power, hiding her consciousness within his own, escaping to a place he would never look.

-

James raged at her, smothering her with his power. He was not stimulating her erogenous zones anymore; he was instead using it to attack her mind. How dare she? HOW DARE THIS WHORE TELL HIM HE WAS SMALL! He gripped her with his hands hard enough to cause bruises, and he POURED his will into her mind with all of his anger. HE WOULD SHOW HER!

He realized that he was roaring and she was screaming, but it only drove him to push harder. He pulled his cock from her ass and slammed it home again, hard. He kept going. Harder, Harder. He slammed into her so hard that he could hear her flesh slapping against his crotch over their intermingled yelling.

Suddenly she was still and silent and James' will poured into her brain unopposed. It coiled up, pooling and filling her body, running into all the crevasses of her brain and body. He thought at first that he must have killed her, but then he realized something strange.

He could feel what she was feeling; somehow he had taken her over completely. He stopped fucking her ass for a moment and backed off. He could feel the throbbing of his cock, fresh from her tight asshole. He could feel the burning in his asshole, where his cock had been pumping into himself without care. He could feel the burning in his arms as she held herself up, the burning in his thighs as she held her ass up and his back arched, he could feel it all!