Wirtman Gets It in the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shy_geek
shy_geek
13 Followers

He had her put her ass down and sit and it was like doing it himself. He moved himself closer to her, and that was normal, but then he had her take his cock into her mouth and it was like he was taking his own cock into his own (other) mouth. He could feel the warm pleasure of her tongue on the underside of his shaft, but he could also taste the disgusting bitterness from her ass coating the cock in his mouth.

He had her finish him off with a hand job, but it was not very satisfying. He frowned, now he had his revenge, but the fight had gone out of the whore, and that made the whole thing kind of boring. Plus, James was tired. He had been using his power for a long time now, and part of that had been doing battle with the surprisingly willful girl. There was nothing left to control, so he released his power.

He expected the connection between his body and hers to break, but it didn't. He could still feel and move her body as easily as his own. He felt like he should be worried about this, or thinking of ways to maximize his pleasure, but he felt drained. He had two bodies now, and both were worn out.

He had both his bodies collapse onto bed. She had her head right side up, and he had his head toward the foot of the bed, and both bodies slept.

-

Morning came, lighting the room. Outside the sky was clear blue, with only a few early morning clouds in the sky. The girl woke up, feeling strange. The room she was in was both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. She got off the bed, ignoring the other body, and looked around.

This was her room, there were her dolls, there were her posters, there was her clutter, but at the same time it was as if she had never seen them before. She approached the mirror hanging from her bedroom wall. She felt a strange thrill at the sight of her naked body, but the thrill quickly fled when she could only see the flaws. One breast slight bigger than the other, her stomach was bigger than she liked, and she was so pale, almost sickly.

The other body on the bed stirred and she frowned, looking at it. It was gross, old, greasy, and fat. She felt a connection between herself and the body on the bed, something important. He was familiar in the same way that parts of her room were unfamiliar. She concentrated on this bond, even as it dissolved, and she was certain of one thing... She hated this man, and both sides of their connection agreed on that.

-

Morning came, lighting the room. Outside the sky was clear blue, without a cloud in the sky. The man woke up, feeling strange. He concentrated on the room, finding it both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. There was a naked girl standing in the room with him, and upon that realization he felt a stirring of arousal, but when he looked at her, all he could see were her flaws, and that stalled the erotic direction of his thoughts.

He could feel a fading connection between them, and it was making it hard to think. He sat up in bed, and as the connection faded completely the events of last night flooded back. He grinned hugely at the girl before him. She just stared back at him, hatred written on her face.

"Not so stuck up now, are you whore?" he quipped smugly as he stood up, "How about round two?"

James called his power again, and snapped his will out at the girl, only to find that nothing happened. Like before, all he felt was emptiness. His ugly grin faded and he felt panic. He realized that the cloud was there, but it was not responding to his will! He focused on it, trying again. Again nothing happened and he noticed that instead of pooling around himself the way it normally did, the cloud was instead pouring out of him and being sucked up into the girl.

Frantic, James tried a third time, and this time the tendril sprang to life! James sent out his will, intending it to force the girl to her knees with a cruel twist, but he found himself on his knees instead. With a flash of intuition, he understood. His power was not his anymore, it belonged to her!

-

Alice's identity flooded back as she drew the power in. She stood in front of him, unashamedly naked, hatred burning in her eyes. Without realizing how, she understood that she was in control. The man's name was James, and she intuitively understood that while his mind was supposed to be an impenetrable sphere, his had a large crack in the skin. Without really trying, she created a link between her will and his mind, slipping easily through this crack into the deepest recesses of his mind, easily rebuffing the crude defenses that he tried to put up.

Using her power, Alice invaded his head and rifled through his memories, stripping everything she found that related to how he had learned to control this power. She found surprisingly little, but Alice had always been a smart girl, and she started to pick up on the patterns of what had worked for him and what had not. Within twenty minutes she understood more about how the power worked and how to use it than James had learned in eight months of experimentation.

A plan came to her and she considered it carefully, examining it for flaws. The plan was sound; the only flaw was that it depended heavily on using her new power in ways that neither she nor James was certain it could do. Intuitively she felt it would work, almost as if the power itself was eager to help her.

Alice felt him start to scream in agony, and she stifled it with a negligent thought before James even gathered breath. She considered further, taking her time, working the angles. Finally her plan was set.

Alice stood James up, and then she moved closer to her, ignoring her revulsion. She could see the fear in his eyes, but she did not allow him to speak. Instead she grinned maliciously at him, letting him sweat over what came next.

She looked him in the eyes and spoke quietly. "Not revenge. Justice."

Suddenly, Alice screamed at the top of her lungs right in his face, she enjoyed the flinch he made enormously... She scrambled over to the other side of her bed and cowered there, continuing to scream.

A pounding on the stairs barely preceded her father bursting into the room, his eyes scanning and locking in on a naked intruder at once. Alice felt James' impulse to fight or flee, but she clamped down hard on it, willing him to stay passive. She didn't have to clamp down long, because within seconds her father had roughly grabbed James from behind and thrown him to the floor, pounced on him, and had started beating him with his fists.

While her father beat the awful man to smithereens, her mother was there, pulling blankets around her naked body to cover her up and soothe her. She trembled in her mother's arms as she hugged her, and watched her father smash the foul man on the floor again and again. With the threat gone, she let the horror of the night flood over her, and her tears were not feigned.

From the floor, James was blubbering, begging, apologizing... and she didn't even have to make him.

-

James went to jail that morning, and the damned bitch, the young one, not her mother, seemed to be there every step of the way. The cops that came to cart him away were rough, shackling him with hand cuffs so tightly that he could not feel his fingers, then "accidently" slamming his head into the cruiser when they put him into it.

Then she was there giving a statement as he was put into a holding cell, and the cell they put him in happened to have a couple of mean Latinos in it, and none of the guards seemed to notice them hitting him again and again and again.

The holding cell was hell, but of bigger concern to James was the loss of his power. The cloud was there, but it was not responding to him. Instead it just hung around, like it was watching him. The Latinos were not impressed by his sobbing. Eventually, completely disgusted, they left him alone.

A couple of days later he was taken to court for his arraignment and the girl was there again. From the moment she walked into the court room, his court-appointed defense attorney could barely look at him, and it was clear that the judge flat out hated him. James knew when he was being persecuted; it was familiar to him after all.

The court deemed James to be a "flight risk" and denied him the possibility of bail. No reason was given for why he was deemed a flight risk, not that his attorney challenged it, but James did not have money for bail anyway, or anyone to post it, so it didn't matter.

A couple miserable weeks later and James had his trial. James had been frantically trying to use his power, again and again, but his success was limited and he knew it was not going to be enough to get him out of his predicament. Still he had hope. Once he was in prison, he would work on it, he would get back all his old power, and once he did? That bitch better look out.

The girl was there at his trial again, and James had regained enough of his power to see her using his power on the judge, the attorneys, the jurors, even the court reporters. He could not see everything, but he saw enough to realize that she had truly mastered it. His mastery was like playing a guitar, he had even been pretty good at it, but her mastery was more like one girl playing a symphony by herself, Impossible and majestic to behold.

The trial went badly for him of course. The whole thing was a farce, entirely directed by her. He barely paid attention, preferring to spend his time practicing his power and plotting his revenge. He even worked himself up to masturbate right there in court a few times, much to the disgust of the few jurors who noticed, and his court appointed lawyer who refused to speak to him as much as she could. It did not take the court long to find him guilty and then the judge gave him the harshest penalty he could, a full 10 year sentence without possibility of parole.

The trial over, they carted him off back to a holding cell. He was scheduled to be transported to a federal penitentiary later that week. James actually welcomed it. She thought she had won? Naive little bitch! At a federal penitentiary he would be out of her reach and he would have all the time he needed to work on building his strength up, and once he had even a little bit of power back, he would own that prison.

James was sitting in his cell, only a couple hours to go, when Alice came to see him. The visit was strange, a blur. He later remembered seeing her behind the glass, sporting a quiet smile, he remembered the fear of seeing her, and he remembered the dread certainty that something bad was about to happen, but he could not remember anything else. What had she said? What had she done!?

He came to himself again on the prison bus, shackled by his wrists and ankles. The first thing he noticed was that the cloud was gone. He reached inward, but it was gone. In its place, in that part of his mind where he had expected to find emptiness, he instead found something strange. He visualized it as an egg, or maybe a seed. Inside it he could barely make out the swirling of the cloud he longed to draw forth.

He was on the bus with 6 other prisoners. When the bus stopped, the guards shepherded them out and chained them in a single file line, marching them past double chain link fences with a barbed wire tops. Beyond the fences there was a sea of other inmates, all of them howling and hollering at them, shouting insults and threats. James was afraid, afraid like he had never been before in his life.

The guards took all seven inmates into the formidable main building and processed them. Then they were escorted to their cells. Passing down what seemed like endless concrete and steel hallways. James passed cage after cage, feeling exposed and terrified.

Finally, they arrived at his cell, and in it James found the largest man he had ever seen waiting for him. The man was big, bald, black, and covered in crude tattoos. His eyes were hard with a depth of cruelty that James could not even imagine, but on his face was a wide grin. It might have been welcoming, but it did not touch the man's eyes, and that alone terrified him even more.

The door slammed behind him suddenly and James felt a warm stream of urine down his pant leg. The two inmates started at each other a moment, and then James felt something terrible. The seed that Alice had left in his head blossomed into a compulsion that settled on James in a way that he had never imagined. It seemed like a net of barbs that settled into his mind, each barb sparking a different part of his brain. James could see it, but he could not fight it. It was masterfully crafted, better than anything James had ever dreamed of doing. It was subtle, uncontestable, and permanent. It also was proud to tell him its function, and he knew that he would never use his power again.

With a sense of horror, James felt his body leave his control. James fought but it was no use. He was already removing his clothes and presenting himself to his cell mate, who was now looking at him like a cat might regard an especially crazy mouse.

Despite the tears running from his face, James addressed the prisoner in a syrupy voice: "Hello sir, my name is Jimmy! I am your slave! Please do whatever you want to me!"

The huge man's grin turned crueler. He reached into his pants and fished out the largest cock James had ever seen. "Oh, I was going to do that already boy, but thanks."

shy_geek
shy_geek
13 Followers