All Comments on 'Wish Box Ch. 02'

by roblondon2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

continue the story with the arrogent rich sexy hot bitches who are too pride but cant control in front of our hero.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 8 years ago
Good job

I really like what you are doing with this story it's a great read . Keep it up please like to see where you go with it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not where I expected it to go

However, I am waiting for the next chapter. I hope my wait isn't too long.

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42about 8 years ago
What else can it do?

Does the box just do mind control, or can it do transformative stuff too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah what Wanderinglost said

He needs to up his own game, maybe wish for a larger member and better control over his orgasms. Transform other women into his ideal.

Good series thus far, though. I'm looking forward to the next one(s)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
I like that the women

HAve their basic personalities intact and aren't mindless sex slaves.

Looking forward to more.

hornacekhornacekabout 8 years ago
So far so good

Like the idea of the wish box, it gives him mind control but only one general command per day, beyond that he has to work with what his command was.

The stepmom could have been his actual mother. If it's mind-control then why not make it his mother? He can alter her mind to want to have sex with him, you don't have to worry about the logic of a stepmother being more likely to have sex with him than his actual mother.

Also, you called Cathy "Catchy" in the second paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So, not a code hero..not yet anyway...

...but you have provided an excellent device to bring the impossible into the realm of the believable. And I suppose the number of young men that would want to fuck their young, trophy-wife step moms just about equals the number of young men that would like to fuck their mothers or sisters, aunts or cousins. Fucking a step-mom is not, technically, incest, since the young man is not genetically tied to the step-mom, only his father. So even if she got pregnant, it would only be in the details that it could be determined that daddy was not the daddy....that could get interesting. I'd also like to see something more develop between our hero and Trey's mom. The one-time fuck was just not enough of a stacked, luscious, exotic, athletic, big booked, black woman for anyone that admires hot Nubian women.

But I wonder where you will take this. Is it just another juvenile wet-dream scenario? Or will you take it to a place, far more interesting and richer than the sleazy too short, stroke story collection?

In any event, thank you.

bills47bills47over 7 years ago
very hot

I wish I was the step mom

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Video

He should have Video. So if things go Side way's he can Use it against her to keep her in Line instead of using the Box.

kade435kade435about 4 years ago
short but good

great mischief there, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story. Not boring at all!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He must hate his dad to fuck his dads girlfriend. I have friends whos girlfriends I wouldnt sleep with, and my dads partner my stepmom, I would never consider sleeping with and disrespecting my father like that. This piece of shit got bullied and treated like he deserved.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

More text, Please..!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

First wish is always for infinite wishes. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He gets his tip in her ass and instantly blows his load. I'd hardly call that anal. Just the tip doesn't count. Anyway, curious to see what else he gets up to, although I have a fair idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous