Wish Box Ch. 05

Story Info
John continues to alter the mind of his hot teacher.
4.7k words
4.55
142.7k
132

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College, as it turned out, had become everything I had hoped for. I was living in my own apartment and had settled well in the new city and enjoyed all my classes. I had set out to get my hot milf teacher to sleep with me using the magic box to turn her attracted to me. After placing two wishes in the box I had finally reached through to her and last night I had managed to fuck one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. Even if I had used the box to get my wish fulfilled it still felt like a great personal achievement. I just loved how I over the course of a few weeks managed to change her into willingly throwing herself at me.

I thought of it more as I ate my breakfast and came to realize I had loved the thrill of seeing her change, not knowing exactly how things would pan out. That feeling lingered all day and I also realized I had no idea how Maria would react next time we met. When I was on my way to school I received a text message on my phone from an unknown number. It contained a kissing mouth and a thanks, and I assumed it was from Maria. This message got my hopes up that the change I had planted in her would be permanent, or at least last longer than any of my previous conquests.

When it was time for my next class with Maria I was there early and sat down at my usual spot in the front corner. I was almost worried things would be back to normal but it didn't take long to notice she was still under the influence of the box. She kept a professional appearance as usual when walking into the room but after just a short while she started to offer me warm smiles and little glances. All through class I could feel a warm sensation of satisfaction, knowing I was still on her radar.

After class she stayed and answered questions as usual. I lingered too of course and when it was my turn I could see her giving me a subtle wink, which I hoped no one noticed. It was obvious my previous wishes had rooted and she was still extremely attracted to me. The fact that she made advances openly, even if subtle, made me worried though. Even if no one would suspect there was magic, or whatever it was, involved, I really didn't want to draw unnecessary attention to myself. But in the end I figured no one in their right mind would suspect a guy like me would be able to get it going with a hot woman like Professor Mendez so I decided to just ignore it and continue the week as normal.

At lunch I received another text message from the same number, this time with a kissing smiley and a the text, "it was good to see you again." I figured I should write a reply but wasn't really sure what to say. I thought about it over lunch and the best I could manage was a smiley in return and "you too, until next time." I kept receiving texts during the rest of the week, but on Thursday evening they started to become interesting. Friday morning I would see her again in class, which I had stated in my last reply I was looking forward to.

A few minutes later I received another message, but this time it contained a picture. Opening it I saw a picture of a woman in a black bra and matching panties. The pictured was shot to show her off from her shoulders down to her knees, but there were no doubts it was Maria. She was turned slightly to the side and striking a little post but I would recognize her hot body anywhere. With the picture was a message, "I need your help to decide what to wear tomorrow." A few minutes later I received a second picture. This time she was wearing a similar red set of panties and bra, but the material seemed to be thinner and lace.

Slowly getting a hard on I admired both pictures before sending my reply.

"I like red, but maybe you can leave the panties off?"

A second later I received her reply, "You wish..."

"Indeed I do, see you tomorrow..." I wrote in my final reply.

Next morning I hurried to class and got into my usual seat. Just when the room was filling up with students and class was about to begin I received another text saying, "think your wish came true?" and just moments later I turned around and saw Maria enter the classroom. She was wearing one of her usual designer outfits with a knee long skirt and she smiled and greeted everyone as she passed.

I got warm smile and a small touch on my shoulder as she passed me. I really couldn't tell if she was toying with me or if she was really not wearing any panties but I had a very hard time focusing on anything else during class. I tried to catch a glimpse of a panty line or anything, but there was no chance she would allow anything to show. Maria again offered me the occasional smile when she caught me staring and I was still turned on by the thought of her not wearing panties when I walked out of there. I was abruptly brought back to reality moments later outside when I felt a hand knock on my shoulder. I quickly turned, expecting Maria to stand there, but I was surprised to see it was one of the girls from class.

"Got the hots for the teacher?" She smirked and looked at me with piercing green eyes.

"What?" I stuttered in response, feeling my cheeks start to blush. The girl just kept looking at me, which made me even more uncomfortable so I started to turn and walk away.

"Hey wait up," she called out with a laugh and again reached out and this time grabbed my arm.

"Relax," she chuckled, "I just wanted to know if you had a partner yet for the final paper, if not I think we're the only ones left."

"Oh," I said, "professor said I could do mine alone since everyone else was grouped up," but before I had a chance to continue the girl cut me off.

"Yeah but I just transferred," she said, "so it'd be great if we could team up."

I thought about it for a moment but didn't have any good reason not to accept.

"Alright, I said, "we can do that."

She introduced herself as Lucy and we agreed to meet up after next class and start to plan our paper. I figured working on the paper with a partner would make it easier, but at the same time it could make it more complicated if I wanted to use the box for some reason. On the other hand, Lucy was kind of cute and I wouldn't really mind spending some more time with her. She wasn't a classic beauty but still cute. She was a short skinny girl with long waves of fiery red hair, but what made the biggest impression on me was her cute freckled face and piercing green eyes. Maybe, I thought to myself, she could be my next target for the box, but I shrugged off those thoughts for now and started to head home.

Once at home, I expected Maria would get in touch again soon but I was still surprised when she showed up at my door a few hours later. I was getting ready for bed when I heard the doorbell. I figured it was one of the neighbors or something but was pleasantly surprised when I saw Maria standing there.

"You going to invite me in?" she asked with a smile. Her cheeks were blushing red and she had a wild look in her eyes.

I hardly had time to close the door behind her before she threw herself at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. Without a word she was kissing me deep and hard, her hands tugging at my t-shirt. She had a faint taste of red wine in her mouth and it was obvious she had been drinking. Finding myself almost taken back by her forwardness I still grew an instant hard on and it wasn't long until I felt her hand slide inside my sweatpants and curl around my stiff shaft.

I let my hands grab her ass and she responded by arching her back, almost pushing her cheeks out towards my hands. With a gentle but firm grip around my member, she slowly moved back now and guided me towards the kitchen. Letting go of my cock she continued to back up until she reached the kitchen table and there she leaned back and planted her bum on top of the table.

She parted her legs and I could see she wasn't wearing panties under her short skirt.

"Oh fuck," I exhaled and smiled.

"I've waited all day for you, now fuck me," she let out with a moan.

I didn't need any more encouragement. With one push forward my cock instantly found its way into her waiting pussy. Maria moaned out loud as I pushed myself all the way into her wet snatch. I adjusted myself between her legs and then started to fuck her furiously. With each stroke I could hear her breath getting heavier. She wrapped her legs around my waist and steadied my rhythm making sure I stayed deep inside her for a while.

"Mhmm," she moaned, "I need your cock. It's so hard."

"My cock is always hard around you," I managed to reply, fighting the feeling of orgasm building up in my balls.

"My God, fuck me," she moaned.

Then she pulled back her legs and placed her shoes against my shoulders. Her heels scratched hard against my skin as I started to pump my cock deep inside her again. With her butt just sticking out from the edge of the table I had the perfect position to slide my cock deep into her. I held one hand on her belly, pinning her down to the table, and the other was wrapped around one of her legs as I started to slam my cock into her now with long hard strokes.

I was struggling to keep myself from coming and tried to focus on getting her to orgasm first. I let my hand slide down from her belly and started to rub my thumb against her clit as I kept fucking her. She arched her back in response and her moans became even more intense. Feeling I was getting closer and closer I started to grind my cock deep inside her and I could feel how her entire body started to tense and then she exploded.

She almost jumped off the table and started to shake as her orgasm hit her. Her pussy clamped hard around my cock and I erupted deep inside her. Maria moaned and her body pressed against mine as I filled up her already soaked pussy with my hot load. When I was finally spent I fell forward and we met in a deep hard kiss.

It took us both a couple of minutes to gather ourselves and as I helped her up from the table my cum was dripping down both her legs. She had an almost embarrassed look as she excused herself and went to the bathroom. I was spent, but extremely pleased how horny the box had made her. This would be something I could explore further I figured.

"There you are," she whispered as she came out from the bathroom. She was all dressed and her hair and makeup was back to perfection. I had gone to lay down on the couch and was almost drifting off to sleep.

"Hey," I said and smiled to her, "you can stay for the night if you want."

"Oh I'm sorry honey," she said and pouted a bit, "but I need to be home tomorrow."

"I understand," I said and went up to kiss her.

She almost shivered in my arms as I embraced her and gave her a goodbye kiss.

"At least I get to see you in class next week," I teased and let her slip out the door.

Over the weekend I received several texts from Maria and it dawned on me this was looking more and more as a relationship, or at least a romance. As much as I enjoyed fucking her, this was maybe not what I had tried to achieve in the beginning and with the power I had in the box I was definitely not settling with fucking only one woman. This was a time to act I decided so on Sunday night I wrote another wish on a note and left in the box. This one said, "I wish Professor Maria Mendez will feel she needs to end our romance."

This, I figured would be another interesting experiment. The wish would make her end our romance, but at the same time it would probably not end her urge to fuck me. In any case I knew this wasn't going to be the last time I fucked her.

She sent me more pictures this weekend too, wearing different sexy lingerie. This woman really knew how to dress sexy and it was a mystery to me that she wasn't married. On the other hand, I hadn't even considered before that maybe she was in a relationship. I assumed she was reluctant to sleep with a student, but not that she might be having issues cheating on a boyfriend too. I decided to not worry about it now. My wish was safely locked up in the box so next time I met Maria I assumed things would move on.

Next week in school things were still pretty normal though. I met up with Lucy on Monday and we started working on our project. She was kind of quirky and had a direct style I felt was almost intimidating but knowing in the end that I would be able to control her made me feel very relaxed around her. This, in turn made her try even harder to embarrass me it seemed.

At our next class she followed me to my usual seat and sat down next to me. Maria acted and looked normal but she did cast a few glances towards me and Lucy, but nothing I expected anyone to pick up on. Lucy on the other hand, was busy drawing a heart in her notebook, with the letter J + M in them, and kept nudging me with her elbow. This was getting ridiculous and Lucy was just annoying enough and distracting so I couldn't really see if my latest wish had started to work. Soon, I felt, I would have to do something about Lucy's behavior. I hung around after class for the question session as usual but Maria explained she was short on time so instead she handed me and a couple of other students appointments for Friday. Mine, was not surprisingly, the last 15 minute slot.

"So, is Professor Mendez the only teacher you got the hots for, or is there a list?" Lucy tried as we were having lunch together the next day .

"Seriously, I don't have the hots for her," I replied.

"No?" she chuckled, "it just looks like you want to bone her, that's all."

I just shrugged at her and went back to eating my lunch.

"I think you should go for it," she pressed on, "I mean, you got the perfect opportunity on Friday.

"Please," I tried, and rolled my eyes, "will you give it a rest".

"Fine," she said, "but I still think you should go for it."

"Maybe I have already," I said after a moment's hesitation. I then realized what I was saying and looked down at my lunch.

Lucy just stared at me before letting out a high pitched giggle. This made a better part of the cafeteria turn the eyes on us and I could feel my cheeks starting to burn.

"That's a good one," she laughed, but actually managed to drop the subject for the rest of our lunch.

On Friday, I was pacing around outside Maria's office. It was late afternoon and most of the staff had already gone home. I was mentally prepared to be "dumped" but was still a bit nervous about how she would handle it. Maria finally opened her door and said goodbye to some bookish girl from class and then invited me in. I noticed that she locked the door behind us but figured she just wanted to be sure no one would walk in on our little talk. She gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the lips before walking over to her desk, there she hesitated a bit and ended up standing on the side of it.

"This is not easy," she started, "but we really need to talk about what's happening."

"I think I understand," I said and walked up to the chair opposite her desk.

"It's just, " she continued, "I shouldn't do these things to you, you are a student, and I can't help feeling I'm taking advantage of you."

"Hey," I said, "you've not done anything wrong. Being with you has been like a dream."

"But it's not right, I could lose my job if things got out." She sounded upset now and it was pretty obvious she was fighting her urges but still leaning towards the rational choice. This was how I had hoped it would be.

"I don't want that," I said after a moment, " and I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"I know," she said with a faint smile, "I'm glad you seem to understand."

"I do," I said and we then stared at each other in silence for a while.

"I just want to be sure you don't feel like I took advantage of you, you know," she continued. She had calmed down again but still seemed hesitant about what to say.

"Don't worry," I said. "It's not like we did anything against my will." I tried to make her more comfortable but with my limited real experience with women I was worried I was on thin ice. I probably looked nervous and Maria of course picked up on this and gave me a comforting smile.

"There's just," she hesitated.

"What?" I said, and look at her. I probably looked clueless because she smiled again.

"I'd hate to leave you like this, and I really need to make sure you don't feel I took advantage of you."

With this she took a step closer and I expected to get a hug or maybe a kiss goodbye. But instead she stepped in close and trailed a hand up my chest. Then she grabbed my shirt and tugged at it, before slipping her hand under it. This was not looking like a break up at all I thought to myself as she leaned in and gave me a soft kiss.

"Consider this," she whispered, "proof I wasn't just taking advantage of you."

She then went for my pants and her hand instantly found its way down to my cock. Just her touch sent jolts through my body and I went stiff. Maria smiled at my reaction and let the tip of her tongue slide over her upper lip before pushing me backwards towards her desk and giving me another deep kiss. Then she slowly lowered herself settling on her knees on the floor in front of me. I looked on with amazement as she reached for her glasses on the table and put them on, letting them rest on the tip of her nose.

"Best to wear protective glasses in case you get excited," she said and smiled at me. She then reached out for my belt and started to unbuckle and open my pants. Her hand found my cock and she jerked it gently a few times looking up at me with a warm smile. My cock was rock hard just after a few strokes and I looked down at Maria and saw her first lick her lips and then slowly and gently guide it to her lips and give it a kiss.

I arched my back as her lips touched the tip making my cock jump and bounce off her chin. Maria kept smiling and held me in a steady grip, teasing just the tip of my cock with her lips and tongue. She then started to trail her tongue up the sides of my shaft. Finally she slid her tongue all the way from my balls, up my entire length, and ended with wrapping her lips around the head and sucking me into her warm mouth. I exhaled hard but managed to avoid moaning, figuring we shouldn't make too much noise. Maria now worked her mouth down my cock, sucking me slow and deep, her eyes fixed on mine. Even with my cock in her mouth I could see she was smiling.

She held a soft grip around my balls with one hand and slowly teased the tip of my cock now with her open mouth and tongue. She looked amazing as my cock bounced off her tongue and I just leaned back and enjoyed both the view and the sensation. She now went back to licking my shaft before slowly trailing her tongue over my balls. Her hand now went to jerky my shaft with a steady rhythm as her mouth kept tickling my balls. This made me thrust my hips forward again and this time I couldn't help but to let out a soft moan. Eva hushed me and moved a finger to her lips.

"We have to be quiet," she whispered with a smile.

"I'll try," I whispered back with a sigh.

This made her smile and she leaned back in and sucked me into her warm mouth. She started to move her head faster now and her hand went back to jerk my shaft. I was so close now I and I assume she could feel it too. She opened her mouth wide again and kept licking and teasing the head with her lips and tongue while her hand kept jerking me. My fingers grabbed her desk so hard it almost jumped off the floor as my orgasm hit and my cum flew straight out into her face. Most landed over her nose and a big load splashed against her glasses. The rest she managed to catch with her tongue and she let me empty my balls completely inside her warm mouth. She smiled up at me as she swallowed and she made sure to lick all of my cock clean before she stood up.

She took off her glasses and quickly reached for a napkin on her desk to wipe off her face. I just stood there, still leaning against the desk trying to catch my breath as Maria carefully wiped the rest of my cum off her pretty face. I finally reached down and pulled up my pants and when I turned to look at Maria again she smiled at me.

12