Wish Box Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better get going now," she said, still smiling but she sounded a bit reluctant.

"I know," I said.

We gave each other a final smile before I slipped out the door. On my way out I almost ran straight into Lucy.

"Watch it!" She laughed and aimed a playful punch to my ribs. I wasn't ready and exhaled hard as her tiny fist met my rib cage. I made a pitiful grunting sound and almost doubled over. Not from pain but from the sheer surprise.

"You watch it," I hissed at her as straightened myself up.

"What're you doing?" She asked, flashing me one of her quirky smiles.

"What do you mean," I replied, "I just had my meeting with Professor Mendez."

"Uh-oh!" Lucy turned a wicked smile at me now.

"You did it," she mused, "seriously!"

"Are you nuts?" was all I could reply.

"You're all flushed," she continued. "Did she slap you?"

"No, YOU punched me, you nut," I replied, both annoyed and embarrassed at the same time. Had Lucy been listening? That would be bad. I needed to get out of there, so I just started walking.

"Don't be a baby, I'm just kidding," she called back after me.

I seriously felt I needed a break so on my way home I stopped by a bar where I used to pick up take out and ordered a coke and some fries. Just as I had calmed down and had started to think back on the amazing blowjob I had just received, I once more heard a familiar voice.

"What's up?" Lucy asked as she planted herself at my table. Before I knew it she had ordered two shots and two beers and was looking curiously at me.

"Cheers," she said and raised the shot glass.

I'd never been much of a drinker but figured what the heck and we downed the shots. It tasted like shit but I shrugged it off. I wasn't in the mood for handling Lucy calling me a wimp right now.

"So I talked to the Professor after you left," she started a minute later, slowly sipping form her beer.

"Here's what I don't get," she continued. "If I didn't know better I'd say you and the professor had done the nasty in there."

She looked pleased with herself, but there was also a hint of curiosity. She really did seem to think something had happened, but wasn't sure.

"Of course we did," I answered, trying to sound casual. "We had a meeting about our report. Do you remember we have a report to do?"

"That's the funny part," she said, looking smug.

"I also asked a few question about our report, for a totally different topic than we're working on even, and she didn't think that was strange at all. So what did you two talk about?"

Damn it, I thought to myself, she's on to me. I looked at her and realized there wasn't a hint of accusation in her voice, she was just curious. My mind also went back to the box and I knew she couldn't have figured out that part. Also, if things escalated I could always use it on Lucy to make her forget.

"Another round," Lucy called out to the bartender, she then turned to me again.

"This is getting good, what do you got on her?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Come on," she said. "If you're fucking her, you have got to have some serious leverage on her."

"You are seriously disturbed," I almost chuckled at her.

"No offense, but how else?" Here she gestured at me, and raised both brows. "It's not just possible."

"Wow, thanks," I said. I lowered my voice and nodded to the waitress that came over and left us another round.

"So tell me," Lucy said as the waitress had gone, "how did you get her to fuck you?"

Lucy was really pushing it and I knew I was taking a gamble here, but something inside me liked how curious she was. She almost seemed impressed by what she thought I had done. We were past denial here too. She had obviously either heard us or figured it out somehow so I figured my best option was to switch tactics and go on the offense.

"First of all," I said and grabbed my shot.

"We didn't fuck. She sucked me off." Here I put the glass to my lips and downed it.

"Second, I can get any woman I want, without using leverage."

Lucy's eyes went wide and she even lost her smile. She also downed her shot and then sat silent staring at me, her jaw slightly dropped.

"Anyone?" she said, with her usual quirky smile slowly coming back, "that sounds like a dare."

"That I want yes," I added and sipped from my beer.

Lucy frowned at first, then ran a hand through her hair.

"We're going to need another round," was all she said.

-- To be continued

12