All Comments on 'Wish Granted Ch. 08'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wait,

Does that mean Erdgar and his ex-wife never slept together?

DreamerByTheDiamondsDreamerByTheDiamondsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To the first comment ...

I don't like responding to comments, because I firmly believe that everyone has the right to say whatever they want, and I'm afraid of seeming like a thin-skinned, whiny special snowflake that can't take criticism. However, I'll make an exception, just so I can explain something. Erdgar was never married to Bethaline. They were betrothed. They were engaged to marry, but Bethaline broke off the relationship. They never did the dizzly-do. They could have, but they didn't. I probably didn't make this clear enough. I'm terribly sorry. I'm glad to admit my own fault in this. I'll try to be clearer in my writing in the future. Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate your feedback.

AethurAethuralmost 7 years ago
To Dreamer - Don't apologize

It was clear to me that she was her bethroved, and she broke it off after the fire. I don't think you need to respond to questions like that, as other readers will. And who knows if the poster will even go back to see if someone replied to him.

Enjoying the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The person who made the first comment,

No no, please don't apologise! I'm terribly sorry, I should've paid more attention. :) Actually, English isn't my first language so I didn't know the meaning of bethroved - not something I've seen people use in daily life. I thought it meant married. But, I'm learning, thanks for replying. You have exceptional writing skills also, I read the story Baby Doll in just one sitting - all chapters! :D

Keep writing, you're amazing!

To the other person who commented: Hey, see, I came back before reading the next chapter, yo. B)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES