All Comments on 'Wishin''

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun short story

Good to have an experienced girl want to help out a shy guy. Sometimes the shy ones are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

That is a wonderfully entertaining story. I was almost laughing myself!

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 10 years ago
Grammatical considerations aside...

...I thought this was a fun story. However, why did you change tense part way through? It was pretty distracting. And how on earth did you end up with hyphens in the middle of words which aren't hyphenated? At least you only changed her name once! It would have taken so little work to fix these minor, but irritating, errors.

janiegirlUKjaniegirlUKalmost 9 years ago
OMG

All I can say is MORE PLEASE!

The_SophistThe_Sophistover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Ended entirely too soon, please add more. ;)

NotrichNotrichover 6 years ago
WOW

I had a feeling from the start that this might be a boy meets girl love story. I decided to read a little of it to see where it was going. I have to say bravo, you kept my interest all the way through their adventure. It was a great story and I was pleasantly surprised. I loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us. 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spoiled by the hy-phens.

Why so many hyphens? I’ve seen loads of grammatical errors in stories on this site (I’m even guilty of one or two myself because good grammar is such a black art, and nobody’s perfect), but hyphenating words that don’t need to be hyphenated is def-initely something I’ve never come ac-ross be-fore, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hyphens, again

It seems like I’m not the only bothered by hyphens. Hesi-tancy. Manip-ulation. Hyphens are only needed if the word is split at the end of a line.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story takes us to a new place. Thus we see unexpected phrases like, ….” the madcap nature of their coupling”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous