Wishin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers

Laurel leading, they take a short cut across the college commons, heading for her dorm as the crow flies. About half way across, she stops, turns to him and says, "What are you thinking of right this second?"

"I, er, uh. . ."

"No fair. Cheating. No thinking. You have to answer without thinking. That's the whole point of the game."

"Okay, but its hard for me. . ."

"Well, I hope it's hard for me, too."

"You, you, you are so, so frustrating. I don't know what to think or feel. You've got me so confused. Just stop a second. One thing at a time. What I was thinking was how wonderful it is going to be to see you naked." He smiles, gaining a bit of confidence. " For Months I have been fantasizing about that line of freckles on your thighs, thinking about where they lead. And now I think I am going to find out. And what a great voyage of discovery this is going to be."

"Wow, Jason! That's the most I've ever heard you say at one time, except for schoolwork. And how poetic, how romantic. 'A voyage of discovery' of my body, I like that." She turns him to face her, cocks her head in question. "Yes I think maybe this is gonna turn out alright. Cummon"

"Not s,s,s,so fast. It's your turn. What are you thinking right now?"

"Oh no, I ain't tellin' you that."

"Ha. Cheater."

"Yup, that's me. Maybe I'll tell you later. Cummon." She turns and runs toward her dorm building. Jason, deciding he would be an idiot to think he had any choice, runs after her.

The dorm is "open", she doesn't have to sneak him up like the girls still had to at some schools, yet she is careful who sees them as they make their way to room 523. Once inside, Laura steps close, puts her soft full lips against his and unbuttons his shirt. She puts the flat of her hand on his chest, running her fingers through his sparse red chest hair. "Umm," she says, "almost hairless. I like."

He is instantly, achingly hard. For a moment he is light headed. "Cummon man, pull it together," he admonishes himself. Laurel breaks their kiss, reaches for his hand, leads it to the top of her blouse. He unbuttons the first button, his fingers graze the soft swell of her breasts. His cock pumps a small wet spot onto the inside of his jockeys. Quickly he undoes the remaining buttons. She shrugs the tiny bit of diaphanous material from her shoulders. It floats to the floor revealing a baby blue bra outlined in fine Irish lace.

Laurel turns her back to him, giggling. The task before him seems, at first insurmount-able, but he quickly learns the secret of bra hooks and fumbles only slightly. He holds his breath as she turns. He can only gaze open- mouthed at the wonder of her young pert breasts. She places both his palms against her nipples, firm amidst a forest of tiny bumps. He sighs deeply as he rotates his palms. His cock pumps again.

She pushes the shirt from his back, caresses his shoulders. Unbidden, he bends to take one erect nipple between his lips. A deep shudder runs through her. "Oh god," she says, grabbing the back of his head and pulling his face hard against her.

Jason is becoming bolder now, his hesi-tancy drowned in a sea of testosterone. He doesn't bother trying to undo her skirt, but hooks his thumbs in the material and pushes down. Her skirt puddles at her feet. He kneels to free her feet, and sees the great wonder of a small wet spot on the front of her panties, smells the delicious aroma of her hot femininity. His head reels. He can not wait longer now. Somewhat roughly, hands shaking, he slides her dainty blue panties over her luscious hips to join her skirt in the puddle.

Jason kneels before her for a moment, as if worshipping before an idol. Her pubic hair, though ample and tightly curled, is fair, the golden fleece that holds for Jaso the mysteries of the universe within its folds. Laurel reaches down to him. Urges him to stand. "Not yet, lover," she says, "later." He stands, not sure what comes next. Should he drop his pants right here, right now, or would that be offensive? Does she really want him to display his nasty dripping penis? He wishes ardently he had the experience, the know-ledge to sweep her away to ecstasy. As it is, he can only follow.

"You want to lie down?" Laurel asks. She moves to her bed and sits on the edge, holding out her arms to him.

"Ahhh, yes, please." Jason's knees are weak. "Uh. Like, uh, this?" Jason asks, gesturing at his belt, "or. .?"

"Here, let me help you with those," Laurel says, hooking her fingertips over his waistband and pulling him to her. With a few deft movements of her fingers, his pants fall. His Jockeys follow quickly.

He steps close. His cock plants a wet kiss on her left breast. He jerks away as if burned, afraid he has offended, but she draws him back.

"It's okay Jason. It's all okay, baby. Everything's fine." She scoots back on the bed and lies flat on her back, reaching for him. He joins her, lying beside her. Tentatively he runs his palm over her body, reveling in the feel of her yielding flesh.

She reaches to take his hot hard penis in her tiny fist. "Oh" he cries out.

"Did I hurt you?" Laurel asks, drawing her hand away quickly.

"Nuh, no. It, that, feels . . wondrous."

"Oh, good, Jase. It's okay if I call you Jase, huh? You want me to talk, is that okay? Or should I just shut up?"

"Right now, Laurel, you can do anything you like, say anything you like, except stop."

"I like the feel of your 'thing', your 'dick', Jason. It feels so hard, but so soft. So firm yet so smooth. I wanted to see if you'd let me touch you 'there'. Some guys don't like it."

"Believe me Laurel, I like it just fine."

"Want me to do anything special?"

"Well, uh, yeah, er, there is somethin' er, I'd like to ask. A couple things, actually."

"Laurel is grinning, wondering what he could possibly ask for that she hasn't done."

Jason rises up on his elbow to look more directly at her face. "Look I know you must think I am just a silly virgin who doesn't know anything. And, and , wait . . don't say nothin' okay. Yo know, and I know, that I don't know anything. But I am not stupid. And I have read a lot. So I do know some things. And, and, and. . ." His voice stumbles, his mind searching for thoughts he has never had. "I don't just want to, you know 'get my rocks' off like some, or maybe most guys want, at least that's what I've read. I could, like, you know do that with, er, myself, my hand. So Iwant. . . I want you to teach me. I want to go slow and have you tell me what to do, what you like and don't like."

Laurel has a lump in her throat. Is this guy for real? "You said 'a couple of things'. What else?"

"I want. . ." Now Jason is blushing all over his body, his skin nearly as red as his hair. " You'll think I'm stupid."

"No I won't. Let's make a pact, you and me, for however long we will be together, whether that is just for today or forever, that neither of us will ever hold back saying something to the other becaue we think it might sound, 'stupid' or 'funny' Okay?"

"You got a deal." Jason says, reaching to shake her hand.

"No," she says, "This kind of a deal you close with a kiss." As she rolls part way atop him to lightly kiss his lips, her breasts brush across him. Jason almost forgets what he wanted to say, then remembers.

"I want to see," and now he really is blushing, "you, your, . . ."

"Pussy." she says. "Say it Jase. Try it. Pussy!"

"Yes, I want to, to, to see your, uh, your, thing, er, uh, pussy. Really see it. I mean I can see it now, sort of, but not really."

"Why don't you turn around and get closer?"

As he turns, she spreads her legs wider and invites him inside the vee.

He lifts his hand. Laurel immediately reaches to take his hand, places his palm on her mound. "You know, Jase, I've been with, well let's just say 'several' men. Not a single one has ever expressed a desire to look at me, at my pussy."

"Well, jeez, I mean I never, well how am I s'posed to, if I, well, I mean. . . I've seen in books and some movies but I never really have seen, you know. And I just wanted to, you know, to uh, see. But, that's okay, I don't have to. . . I can just. . .or we could. . . later."

"I meant that I thought it was sweet of you to be so curious. Here. . ." She takes his hand in hers, guides his fingers to her outer lips. A thin line of her femine dew moistens the dark line down her center. "Feel that, Jason. Run your fingers through that." She guides them. " Feel me wet, Jase. That means I am getting ready for you. For your cock. Come closer, bring your face closer. Use both your hands, Jason, spread my lips open with your fingers. Easy, slow. Gentle, Jase. That's it. Here, let me help."

Jason is holding her outer pussy lips open with his thumbs, watching carefully as laurel's inner lips swell into view. Using the tips of both index fingers, Laurel gently draws back the skin covering her clitoris. "See that Jason, that's my clit, my clitoris, the most sensitive spot on a woman's body. When you learn to manip-ulate a woman 'there' the right way, you will have mastered the art of lovemaking."

"Can I, I mean, is it okay, to, to touch it?"

"Carefully, gently."

He releases her outer lips. Oh so gently he touches the red bud with the pad of his right index finger. "Is that it? Is that your clit?"

"Yes honey that's it. Now slide your finger around a bit, rub it more on the right side, that's where I rub it."

"You rub it? Yourself?"

"Well of course I do Jason. I know you rub yourself, I saw you, remember."

"Yeah but jeez, a girl? Doing that?"

Laurel laughs. To Jason it is the lilting sound of life and love. "I think you'd be very surprised at the thngs girls do."

"Is this right? Like this?"

"Oh yes, oh god yes! A bit harder. There! Oh!" Laurel's hips are thrusting against his hand involunarily. Jason is impressed with himself. He leans closer, watches her outer lips open, the inner lips begin to swell and blosson like an incredible blood red rose. He moves closer still. Only inches separate him from her dripping pussy.

Suddenly Laurel grasps the back of Jason's head with both hands and pulls his face hard into her wet pussy. Jason is stricken,astounded, en-thralled by the hot dampness oozing from her onto his face. The fetid odor of her femnine center, at first repels him; he nearly pulls away. But he feels her fingetips spreading her lips as before, feels her hard little nub agaist his nose. He snakes his tongue out, licks it once. Laurel's response is immediate. "Yes, like that," she says. "More."

Jason remembers what she has said about her right side, concentrates his licking in that area, flicking his tongue faster and faster. She cries, "Oh, oh, oh, oh," then her voice trails off to a continuous "O." Encouraged, Jason redoubles his efforts, licking faster, pressing harder. Laurel's thighs tighten around his ears, nearly suffocating him, but he perseveres. Her fingers scratch and knead his curly red hair. Suddenly, she stops all movement, holding her breath. She clamps his face even tighter as a profound shudder shakes through her body. "Oh God, Jason," she whimpers, her voice deep and hoarse.

Jason, still licking, notices a distinct change in her taste, a more metallic, acidic taste as her orgasm races through her. Finally she cries, "Stop, oh Jason, please stop!" Her hands push his face away.

"What? Did I hurt you?"

"Silly. It was just so intense, I couldn't bear it another second."

"So," Jason says. "Is that it? Are we through?"

"What makes you ask that?"

"Well, I mean you are done, right?"

Again she says, "Silly. Come up here and kiss me." He complies. She is avid, licking and sucking his lips and tongue, penetrating his mouth with her tongue. "I like tasting myself on your lips," she says.

They pause, resting. Her fingers toy lightly with his penis as they lie side by side. "At first I didn't think I was going to like that," Jason says. " You tasted kinda," laughing, "kinda funky at first, but then I got used to it. I decided what I was smelling and tasting was you, then I loved it."

"You ready for more?" Laurel asks.

"More?" Jason asks.

"Yes, more. Don't you know, a woman is not like a man, she can have orgasms over and over, for hours at a time they say, but I never have. My guys have always come too quick and then they were done, usually fast asleep."

"What should we do next?" Jason asks.

"I'll think of something," she says, sliding down his body. Laurel spreads his legs and sits cross-legged between them. Jason has an excellent view of her body. The ends of her long blonde tresses form quotation marks around her naked breasts. Her aereoles are dark and two inches across, with hard pink nipples jutting from their centers. Her belly is hard and flat. Her hips flare out in true feminine voluptuousness, forming, with her shapely legs a large triangle at whose center is her curly blonde bush, split at its center by a dark moist line.

She reaches for him with both hands. His penis stands hard and tall and strong. "I've never seen a foreskin before," she tells him. "Is it okay if I play with it for a while?"

Jason, who can barely speak around the huge lump in his throat, answers with a barely audible affirmative. His dick is so achingly hard that he can think of nothng but that moment, that golden moment, when he is finally inside her. But it is not to be.

Laurel sticks the tip of her index finger inside Jason's long foreskin, rubbing the head of his cock, slipping and sliding her finger around, eyes following. She takes him in both hands again and stretches his foreskin back tight against his body. The bright pink head of his cock is so swollen that tiny little white nerve endings like tiny pimples, surround his flared corona. Her inquisitive eyes focus on those sensory receptors. She leans to lick them.

Her tongue touches the screamingly sensitive head of his penis. He cries out, "Oh no!" Immediately, a huge gob of snow white come lands on her nose followed quickly by another, and a third. Soon come is spattered all across her face and hands.

Jason is intensly embarrassed, but Laurel takes his premature explosion in stride. Quickly she moves up his body and kisses him passionately, rubbing his ejaculate from her face to his. He tries to pull away, avoid his own come, but she is persistent. She pulls her face back, looks at him, come smeared on his lips and cheeks, and laughs. "Don't pout, Jason, it's okay, really it is. Except if you nod off to sleep right now, or head for the door. You do that and, and, and. . .Well, you'll never be allowd in my room again."

"Gee. Laurel, I'm so sorry, I, er, uh. I just couldn't hold out any longer."

"I know, honey, it's all right. It happens all the time." She reaches for his dick again, now lolling softly against his thigh. She picks it up. Flops it, flicks it, slaps it against his thigh. "A penis is a cool thing," she says. "A minute ago it was straight and hard and looking awesome, a little fearsome, really. And now look at it, so soft and floppy and cute. And so much smaller! You know, Jason, I am so happy you let me play like this, most guys are jerks about it."

"You are always talkin' about 'most guys'. How many 'guys' have you been with?"

"I never counted. It's not a trophy thing for girls like it is for guys. There's no reason for me to count. I can think of five right off the bat, but I am sure there are more. Does it matter that much?"

"Only because you keep bringing it up."

"And that's only because you are SO different. You don't push and you're not selfish. Lots of things. Do you want to fuck me?"

"Right now?"

"Well not right this second," she says, jiggling his soft penis, "but I can fix this. Now where was I? Oh yeah, I almost forgot," she fibs. Without preliminary, she leans over to take his soft prick full in her mouth. Inside her mouth, she runs her tongue around and around the head of Jason's cock, over and under the foreskin. She raises her head slightly, grasps his foreskin firmly with her mouth, then uses her lips to push his foreskin back fully, her nose buried deep in his russet curls. "You even smell different, taste different," she pauses to tell him, " your juices are even virgin, like clear spring water."

By now Jason's dick is growing rapidly, reaching for the back of her throat. Laurel has given head before, but never like this. His response is avid and intense. Everything is new to him. No boy, no man she has ever been with has allowed her free access to his genitals. She decides to experiment. She takes her mouth from him and he lets out a small sound of disappointment. "O-oh." The sound changes immediately to a long groan of pleasure as she takes his dick in her hands. She forms her lips in a wet pout, running them up and down the fat vein on the underside of his hot dripping cock, flicking the head with her tongue each time she passes.

She pushes his foreskin back hard against his body. His prick head bulges. The tiny pink lips at its tip open. She pokes with her tongue, pointing it sharply to flick inside. She is in total control. Jason pants, or moans or groans, thrusts his hips or pulls away, claws the bed sheets with his fingers or entwines them in her blonde tresses, all at her direction. Over and over she takes him to the peak, then back down again, teasing, taunting, tickling. She licks and sucks and nibbles with her teeth. Laurel takes each of his balls in her mouth and hums, something she has always thought about trying. The vibrations drive him wild. The feelings of power that sweep over her cause a tight ball just below her belly. The tight blonde curls at her center are soaking. Her bright pink inner lips are swelling outside, pulsing and aching with desire.

She stops abruptly, sitting cross-legged between his outspread knees.

He shakes his head, blinks his eyes. "What?"

"I want you to fuck me now, Jason." He starts to move. Her hand on his chest holds him down.

"How do you want me?" she asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Would you like me to sit on you?"

"Oh yes, oh god yes."

"How about doggie, me kneeling and you behind?'

"Oh my god." She can see that this option gets him, his penis jumps like mad.

"Or should I just lie back and open my legs and let you push inside me?"

"Uh, uh." he is totally frantic. Completely unable to decide. His eyes flicker over her body, he stammers.

She moves to her knees, crawls over his body dragging her breasts over his cock and balls, his belly, dangling them over his mouth. He captures one hard nipple with his mouth, sucks frantically like a baby. Sneakily, Laurel sits slowly back on him, piercing herself with his rampant hardness. She sits up straight, wriggles her ass on him, grinding down hard.

Jason grits his teeth. He is determined not to ejaculate until she is ready. He is helpless, pinned beneath her. Laurel grabs his hands and places them on her breasts, holding them there with her hands. Slowly she rises to a full kneeling position, slowly sits back down, rises, sits again. He is frantic, thrashing his legs on her single bed. Dearly he wishes he had more experience. Laurel's head is thrown back, mouth open. She is bouncing rapidly on him now, the small dormitory bed creaking and moaning.

Suddenly, Jason is overcome. He tries to sit up, to get up. And dumps them both on the floor with a loud thud. Laurel is laughing hysterically. Several persons have come to her door, knocking lightly. "Are you alll right in there," an unknown voice calls.

They are lying on the floor, spoon fashion. The comedic nature of their situation has not softened Jason whatsoever. Her body is wracking with laughter. He pushes her upper knee with his, opening her, rises partially to one knee and presses his long thick hardness quickly into her. "Oh," she yells in surprise, laughter abated.

robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers