Wishin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers

The knocking gets louder. "Hello, hello in there. Is everything all right. Are you okay in there?" the voice calls again. Jason is scrabbling on the floor, seeking purchase for his knees. He grabs Laurel by the waist, pulling her to her knees and himself behind her. He lances into her, hard and strong. She throws her head back, mouth open as if howling. He pulls her hips back hard, lances forward. He begins a hard slow rhythm, his hips thumping against her buttocks.

"Yes. . . we. . . are. . . fine," she calls out in time to his thrusts. Jason laughs, but does not relent, increasing the speed and power of his fucking. She begins to thrust back to meet his plunging cock. Both she and Jason are laughing hysterically now, caught up in the madcap nature of their coupling. She reaches out to grasp the metal leg of her bed with both hands to prevent sliding away from him, her back arched, her long blonde hair trailing down her back, her aching nipples dragging back and forth on the rough carpet. As he drives hard and deep and fast with each stroke, he can see the inner lips of her pussy, tight around his cock, puckering out with his withdrawal and folding back in with each forward thrust. Suddenly she is extremely wet, her moisture splashing on his thighs and balls and belly. The small metal bed creaks back and forth a few inches with each stroke.

Someone knocks again, much louder. "Are you sure you are okay in there?"

And that is all it takes. Still laughing loudly, he pours his come into Laurel. Her pussy grabs and pulses around his hardness and she releases a stream of fluid, hot against his lower belly, soaking his balls. She releases the bed and collapses. He falls atop her, his cock driving the last of his come deep into her with his ebbing hardness, then slopping wetly out of her. She rolls qickly to her side, drawing him into her arms. She kisses him quickly, over and over, like a woodpecker at a tree, the rapid kisses interspersed with sobs of dying laughter and gasps for air.

Their laughter finally subsides, though from time to time one looks at the other and begins anew. When her breath returns, Laurel yells out loudly, "Everything is fine. We are just fine. Please go away from my door."

That begins the laughter anew for a few seconds. When it abates, Jason pulls her tight to him and kisses her deeply, softly, whispering into her mouth, "You are the most incredible woman. . .on earth!" he tells her. "That was so weird and so, so wonderful."

"You ain't so bad yourself there boy," she retorts, kissing him back, hard.

robertreams
robertreams
158 Followers