All Comments on 'Wishing for Redemption Ch. 00: Prologue'

by silverslyder

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good start

Good start for a genie story like a lot of them on here but please don't follow the same patern as most of the rest and not finish the story like the majority of the writers of genie stories.

And ignore the haters that will post negative comments.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Like this story!

Hope the promise of what is to come meets small taste we have been given!

silverslydersilverslyderabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I don't mind negative criticism as long as it's constructive instead of just someone venting. I'm glad you are enjoying it. Thanks for the feedback and I hope you continue to enjoy this trip.

ms904191ms904191about 9 years ago
seems ok

Setup for the chapter seems ok

when are you posting the chapter

and at least make sure it has appropriate length and quality content

Want to see how far you have thought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Will read

Interesting will read part 2.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
I'm hooked!

Outstanding introduction! We've learned a great deal with few words said; and I'm already pretty sure I like our protagonist. You've certainly appeased the oxymoron who though on a site for reading, complains if he must do much of it. Alas, you can't please everyone, and in spite of the five stars I'm giving you; It was too damned short! Please don't make us wait too long for part two.

silverslydersilverslyderabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the high praise, SplitAces. I'm thrilled that you enjoy the story and hope that you stick with the story to its conclusion. As for length, this was merely an introduction. The following pieces will be longer.

biphilmassbiphilmassalmost 9 years ago
Great start

I just read your second part then the first part. It will be a great story line keep going and make the next parts a little longer.

5 stars

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 9 years ago
Good Start

An interesting, if not very emotional, start. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous