All Comments on 'Wishing Stars Ch. 05'

by NeverEvers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm enjoying this...

Just wish the chapters were longer. Please hurry with chapter 6. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please...

You have to keep going! I want Thalia to get mad at him, the makeup wasn't her doing--I know she's terrified, rightly so, but it doesn't seem to be her nature to be so cringingly meek and easily crushed. I hope she stands up to him when she acclimates to her new surroundings. And it's very interesting that the Arktzirax have so clear an idea of what their females are like despite no females of their species being born in generations, if I understand the history. Are they all indoctrinated from youth, and is that why his response was so angry and uncontrolled? I also really liked, despite her fear, it occurred to Thalia to worry about the fate of the other vessels. I hope securing their safety is something she can work towards. So fascinated, please keep writing!!!

FrannySmurfFrannySmurfabout 9 years ago
Merit

Well written and an intriguing read!!! Can't wait for more!!

NeverEversNeverEversabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for all the feedback! I am currently rewritting chapters 6-10. I will submit them soon! I am taking your advise to heart and making the chapters longer....but that means a longer wait time between chapters! Sorry!

~NeverEvers

wanderingstorytellerwanderingstorytelleralmost 9 years ago

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what happens to Thalia next and how she manages to handle it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more please

this is the biggest cliffhanger!! lol, i cant wait for the next submission, it seems this dude needs a good ass whooping for how he treated her. Good luck, and happy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O.o

Please update soon :) if you can

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The awsomeness that is Wishing Stars

was just what i needed , can't wait for rest.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Darn

I was kind of hoping he wasn't a complete jerk and that the make-up artist wasn't a complete and utter idiot. Guess not. We'll see what happens next. Still hoping for a positive outcome...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeverEvers@NeverEvers
2/28/20 To stay up to date with my story, find it here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/22945321/chapters/54848617 It uploads quicker there and receives more editing. 2/26/20 Chapter 11 has been submitted. You finally get to meet my favorite character! YASSS! 2/25/20 Chap...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES