All Comments on 'Wispy Eve'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Wow

I’m not a gamer, but I am someone who enjoys dressing to show off my body, and the benefits that that brings, so I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Quite a twist at the end...

...not just with the reveal (which was foreshadowed in your comments), but in the way the tone of the story took a 180 and became something much more serious than a bit of erotic gamer humor. It's a tribute to your writing skills that you took the smile completely off my face in a matter of seconds (possibly because of my advanced age). This is a well written story. I hope a sequel is on its way.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
Nice except

Would love to meet a woman like Ashley! Maybe UAlbanyGirl518! Liked the story except the part about the father-daughter rape! Have no problem with incest per se if it's consensual and both parties are of age. In this case, however, that did not seem to be what happened. Nonetheless, the story is well done and earned the 5 star rating I scored it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...