Wispy Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'd get another kiss?" Mark asked. He was beginning to seem pathetic.

"Yes, and another kiss. Shall we go?" I took his hand and led this poor man to the slaughter. I could not believe some nerd I met in a bar was going to pay me $1,000 just to see my body. Maybe I should take the money after all? What would that make me? Would I be a whore to take money just to show off my body? All those starlets have posed for plenty of nude photos and nobody thinks of them as whores.

Well, it was a ten-minute walk, or in Mark's case more of a ten-minute stumble, over to my place, so I had some time to flesh out (so to speak) my plan for the rest of the evening.

When we got to my place Mark seemed to forget about our bet, or more accurately put, his bribe to see me naked. He was distracted as he walked straight over to my gaming center. "What a computer set up you have here, Ashley! I'm impressed!" he said. He noticed my preliminary drawings of future tasks for Wispy Eve, since I had not bothered to put them away. "What's this?' he said.

I got scared. How could I have been so stupid and careless? Luckily, he said, "Do you have a crush on Wispy Eve, too?" Thoughtful for a minute, he said, "Ashley, are you gay?"

I laughed uproariously, mostly in relief. Mark joined in, proving once again that laughter is contagious. "No, Mark, I am about as heterosexual as a woman can be!" and as if to prove it, I kissed him again. We kept kissing. My C string thong was getting seriously wet.

I finally broke the kiss. "Can I offer you a drink?" I asked.

"Do you have Scotch whiskey?" Mark asked. I poured him a glass, and when I handed it to him he gave me his $1,000.

"The Scotch is free," I said with a teasing smile. Mark smiled and raised a single eyebrow. "Oh." I said. I spoke no more but slowly removed my blouse. Mark was staring at my boobs in my push-up bra, as I rolled down my yoga pants. Stripping for Mark's starkly lustful eyes turned me on.

"I thought you had been wearing no panties! What is that thing?" Mark asked, all excited. He added, "I thought just like Wispy Eve you were without panties!"

"Well, this is about as close to nothing as a girl can get," I said. "It's a C string thong. Do you like it?"

"Uh-huh. Keep going, Ashley," he said.

I removed my bra, and my boobs hung free. One boob hung slightly lower, of course. I jiggled my shoulders, just for fun. I also knew there was one time, around a year ago, when Wispy Eve jiggled her shoulders in exactly the same way.

I tried for accuracy. To create nude actions of Wispy Eve I would have my sister or a girlfriend film me nude doing the actions, and I would use those videos as templates for Wispy Eve. So when I stood still the slight sag in my (kind of large) boobs was exactly the same sag that Wispy Eve's boobs had.

"Oh my God," Mark said.

I decided to keep his money. It was tax free and with it I could buy something nice for myself. Mark seemed to be getting his money's worth. I thought he might cum in his pants! I removed my C string thong and I was standing there stark naked for Mark.

"Well?" I said. "Now you can confirm I'm not Wispy Eve," I said.

Mark held up his phone. "No pictures!" I screamed.

"Relax, Ashley. I'm comparing your body to that of Wispy Eve," he said.

"Okay," I nervously replied. "How does it compare?"

"Yours is better, but it's close," he said.

"Of course, mine is better. I'm real!" I said. "I'm flesh and blood, Mark. Wispy Eve is an avatar."

"You know, Ashley, there are serious advantages to you being real," Mark said, and he said it slowly, causing shivers up my spine. I felt a menacing vibration.

"I have a confession. I'm Throggonblith The Troll," he said.

As I was remembering when Throggonblith wiped Wispy Eve's ass in battle and then brutally raped her, and closing my eyes to remember the date, unbeknown to me Mark, or Throggonblith if you will, was undressing. I opened my eyes and said triumphantly, "February 17, 2018! That's the day when..."

Mark picked me up and threw me onto my back on my own bed. Before I could catch my breath he was on top of me and a microsecond later he was inside me. "...Throggonblith raped Wispy Eve! Oh my God!" I uttered that last remark coming from Mark's first brutal thrust all the way inside me. It's a good thing I was still wet.

"Oh, oh oh!" seemed to be all I could say as Mark was pumping furiously and raping me like there was no tomorrow. Actually, for Throggonblith there was no tomorrow because I stabbed him to death after the rape. The fucking troll had a rebirth credit, though, so he was alive again in no time.

Of course, this was not a real rape. I knew all along that we were going to have sex. You don't strip naked and accept $1,000 in your own studio apartment if you don't figure sex is on the menu. I would in fact have been devastated if we had not sex. A girl does not want a man to resist the temptation of her naked body, after all. Throggonblith's rape of me was in fact a somewhat celebrated scene in a video game come to life. This time it was the real Troll 'raping' the real Wispy Eve. I did my best to act the part.

There were differences, though. Wispy Eve grimaced throughout her rape, whereas Ashley (that's me) rapidly climaxed. It was so exciting to be acting out for real my part in the video game that I could not contain myself. This was like a dream come true!

"Tell me you like it, you slut!" my Troll said, just as he had said in the February 17th video game.

What did Wispy Eve say? Oh yeah, I said, I mean she said, "I'll kill you, you goddam troll!"

I played the part, saying, "I'll kill you, you goddam troll!"

Throggonblith laughed. I mean, I mean, Mark laughed. Shit, I was beginning to merge virtual reality with reality! "Good memory, slut," he grunted and he became brutal with his thrusts. I do mean brutal, too. I was constantly gasping, but I have to admit I absolutely loved it! I began to claw at his back and I tried to wrap my legs around him, but my legs are too short and his body was too massive. Still I got enough leverage to pull him into me a little deeper. Ah.

I really do love the feel of a hard cock inside me, especially when it's pumping away furiously. I cried out, "Oh God, Mark, yes! Fuck me! Fuck your slut! Fuck me hard, hard, HARD!" Mark obeyed and I had my second climax in that one fuck. I was done. I became a dishrag on my own bed as Mark kept at it.

"Cum inside me, Troll! I mean Mark! Cum inside me, Mark!" I said, since I absolutely love the feel of a man ejaculating inside me. Wispy Eve never said things like that, but this had gone way beyond role playing. The man was fucking me, for Pete's sake!

Throggonblith, shit I mean Mark, took me seriously and unloaded a huge load of cum inside my tiny vag. I could not hold it all, even down there (boy, was I glad I was not blowing this cum monster!), and a lot of it ended up on my bedspread. Throggonblith, now spent, collapsed on top of me, as spent trolls will do right after sex. His body was heavy but it felt nice. I love the feel of a man's body on mine right after we fuck.

After around five long minutes I broke the awkward silence. "You make a great troll, Mark. At times I felt like you really were Throggonblith raping me. This was fun!"

"Thank God you feel that way," Mark said. "For a good part of it I too felt as if I were Throggonblith raping Wispy Eve. You really do resemble her you know. Even naked you resemble her. Especially naked," he said.

"Is that a good thing to be the doppelganger of a video game character?" I asked. "You do know I am real, and we just had sex, don't you?"

"Oh, God yes. I just had the best sex of my life. I'm glad you enjoyed it, too. Hey Ashley, remember the infamous gangbang scene where Wispy Eve gets fucked by three trolls, one after the other? March 13th, I think it was."

I shivered. "I could not watch that scene," I lied. I had masturbated to it more times than I cared to admit, even to myself. My favorite fantasy of all my many and varied fantasies is to be gangbanged. I was not about to share that little factual tidbit with Mark, or any other man, however.

"I ask because remember, I had those two friends? They are never going to believe I laid Wispy Eve," he said.

"That's because I'm Ashley, not Wispy Eve, remember Mark?"

Mark smiled. "Ashley, we both know you're Wispy Eve. You might as well admit it. You're even sexier that Wispy Eve is!"

"Well holy smokes I should hope so!" I said.

"Can I have another glass of Scotch?"

I got up and padded into the kitchen, my jiggling boobs leading the way. Once I fuck a guy I have no qualms about being naked in front of him. Indeed, at times I even enjoy flaunting my nude body. Just like Wispy Eve does, I thought. When I returned with the Scotch, Mark took my picture. I was naked before him, smiling and proffering him a glass of Scotch.

"I said no pictures, Mark."

"The guys will never believe me, otherwise."

"Well then, here's a pose for you," and I lay down on the bed, spread my legs, and used my pussy muscles to push some of his bright white cum to the edge of my pussy. "That should convince them," I said.

That's when I made my big mistake. I said, "By the way if you show any nude pictures of me to anyone, I suggest you remember what happened to Throggonblith after he raped me."

"Don't you mean to Throggonblith after he raped Wispy Eve?" Mark said, with a huge smirk on his face.

I must have blushed a deep red. I do that at times when I'm caught. "Yes, that's right, thank you," I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Well, it's getting late. I think you should go and get some of your troll beauty sleep, Throggonblith," I said.

"November 12th, last year," Mark said.

"That's when the dragon threatened Wispy Eve, and she let an Orc fuck her and spend the night with her to help her to defend herself against the dragon," I said, as if it were a quiz. "Oh," I added, suddenly realizing what Mark meant.

"You're not an Orc and there's no dragon threatening me," I said. Shit, I had done it again! I should have said Wispy Eve instead of me. "Besides, don't both the Orc and the dragon end up fucking Wispy Eve?"

Mark had recovered his erection. God, it was tempting.

"Let's pretend. I'll be the Orc, and you can be Wispy Eve," he said.

"Who will be the dragon?" I teased. I was trying not to be too, too easy. As if on cue, my annoying neighbor knocked on my door. I told Mark (who was nude) to go to the bathroom for modesty, and I grabbed a robe. I enjoy teasing my annoying neighbor so I tied the sash loosely. Quite a bit of boob was hanging out, but the nipples were hidden. I knew he'd had the hots for me for months. This tease should drive him up the wall!

"Evening, Steve. How can I help you?" Steve often complains about my noisy video games. I do ramp up the volume quite a bit when I want to get lost in them. I have a fabulous sound system.

At first Steve was speechless, mesmerized by the generous show of boob flesh my almost open robe showed him. One quick grab at the sash and he would have seen me in all my glory. I just knew he was sorely tempted to grab the sash and see my naked body. God, it was sexy!

"All that moaning on your video games and screams of 'Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" are a bit distracting. I'm trying to unwind for bed next door." Steve said. I could tell he was forcing himself not to take the pull of my robe's sash.

"Sorry, Steve. We'll keep it down," I said. I said "we." Shit. I was making mistake after mistake. Looking back, I figure it was the booze.

"We?" Steve looked around. That does not take long to do in my tiny apartment. He saw the bathroom door was closed.

"Uh, I was using the 'royal we.' I do that sometimes," I tried to explain. I was pathetic.

Steve pushed past me, almost knocking my robe open, and he went straight to my bathroom, opened the door, and found a naked Mark standing there.

"You must be the dragon!" Mark exclaimed. "Wonderful!"

Poor Steve was flummoxed. I carefully explained we had been playing harmless sex games of acting out scenes of video games. I had them stored on my extensive computer setup, and I showed him the episode of November 12th of last year, where the Orc stays the night to protect Wispy Eve from the dragon, but they end up having a threesome.

"And I'm the dragon?" Steve asked.

"It appears so," I said.

I was concerned. Was Mark really proposing a threesome? It seemed so. What did that mean? Was he just using me for his sexual jollies? Maybe he was not liking me the way I was liking him? Or, and this would be cool, maybe he did in fact like me the way I wanted him to like me, but he was not possessive and instead he was into group sex and gangbangs? Could I have really found such a man? Do such men really exist?

"And you're Wispy Eve? The sex goddess of video games?" Steve asked. Before then I had not even known Steve was a gamer, let alone that he knew who Wispy Eve was!

"That's an exaggeration," I said. "Wispy Eve is just..."

"Yes, she's Wispy Eve, and she is even better in the flesh. You're about to become a very lucky dragon, Steve," Mark interjected,

"You mean if I play this game we get to fuck? Ashley and me?"

"Only if you want to fuck, Steve," I quickly said. Never presume. "It's not a good idea, since we're neighbors and all, and..."

"I'm in," Steve interrupted.

We watched the scene again, the three of us. God, it was sexy. All pretense was lost. I became Wispy Eve and first Throggonblith (Mark) fucked me silly, pulling out and squirting on my tummy, and then he handed me over to The Dragon (Steve) and he put me on all fours and took me from behind while Mark took pictures and even a cell phone video.

I watched Mark as he watched Steve and me fuck. He was studying everything closely. My boobs were bouncing around below me and Throggonblith's gaze seemed to be lost in them. He was however also studying my pussy as Steve's cock hammered me there.

I saw lust in his eyes. I saw excitement. I saw lustful anticipation. I did not see jealousy. Nope, not there. Did that mean I was just a sex object, an incarnation of a video game character he could brag to his buddies about? Or did it mean he liked me, sure, but he was kinky?

Throggonblith was hard again as trolls tend to be (we agreed to replace the role of the Orc with a troll) and he took me from behind, too, while I sucked Steve hard again. It was the first time I had ever been spit roasted. It was also the first time I had ever had sex with two men at a time. I was so turned on I thought I would burst.

Steve surprised me when he lay me down on my stomach and spread Vaseline, snatched from my very own bathroom, inside my asshole. It felt erotic. Everything was feeling erotic just then. I could not figure out why he was doing that, but who knows what dragons like?

It all became clear when he placed a pillow under my tummy and his cock probed around the entrance to my asshole. I had never done that before. Wispy Eve had of course, since dragons are animals and rear entry, even anal rear entry, is probably natural for a dragon, right? Anyway, Wispy Eve had "let" the dragon ass fuck her on the November 12th video I had played for Steve's benefit so there was video game precedent. It's kind of like stare decisis is for the courts.

Steve went slowly at first to get me used to his cock. He could have gone slower, as it took some time for my ass to dilate sufficiently to handle him. Thank goodness he was not a real dragon. They have huge cocks. Anyway, that damn dragon took me up my ass while the goddam troll filmed my first ever ass fucking. I loved it all. I was going to make ass fucking a regular thing.

We all had some Scotch and relaxed. I took the video off of Mark's phone and showed it on my big screen and we all sipped Scotch whiskey while we watched Wispy Eve get ravished for real.

Later, I was dripping cum from both holes as the three of us drifted off to sleep in my Queen-sized bed. Mark fell asleep with a hand on my boob, my nipple in between his fingers. I loved it.

It did not surprise me when I had to let both of them fuck me in the morning. Steve fucked me with particular relish. "You don't know how many times I've fantasized about fucking you. You are such a goddam hot neighbor!"

I felt sick to my stomach. There are reasons a girl should never fuck her neighbors. I could envision Steve coming a knocking whenever he was horny. Maybe that would be even every night? I was going to have to move now.

I finally got rid of both men. The next night was Saturday night. I decided it was a legs night, and I wore a micro mini skater skirt with no panties. On top I wore a tight sweater that showed no skin, but it lovingly and suggestively hugged my boobs. You could see the lace of my bra through the sweater.

On a lark just before I left the apartment I decided to model wearing the sweater with no bra. My boobs sagged just a little, but it was worth it because my nipples poked invitingly at the sweater. The sweater lovingly hugged my boobs, even giving them a tiny bit of support, since it was so tight. The entire shape of my boobs was visible through the sweater. Moreover since my nipples poked at the seater, stretching the loose weave thin, they provided an invitation if you were a boobs fanatic troll, for example, such as Throggonblith.

I returned to my favorite bar with my favorite mojito waiting for me on the counter. I kissed John the barkeep according to custom and he whispered, "I saw the pictures. Wow, Ashley."

I looked at John with a look of pure puzzlement. John titled his head down the bar. At the end of the bar was the troll Throggonblith with his two troll friends whose tongues were hanging out looking at pictures on his phone. "Got a knife?" I asked John the bartender.

I strolled down to Mark and his two friends wielding the knife as flamboyantly as I could imagine. "Hi, Throggonblith. Remember what I told you about pictures?" I held the knife to his throat, pushing my boobs into his back. I glanced at the pants of his two friends and enjoyed the rather large lumps their erections made in their pants.

"How about a March 13th game tonight, Ashley? The boys are up for one, right, boys?" Throggonblith The Troll said, even with the business side of a knife pressed against his throat. The boys nodded, smiling from ear to ear, which was just how I planned to slit Throggonblith's throat.

"Don't you mean Wispy Eve?" I said. I pushed the knife against his skin and I drew just a little blood. Mark turned off his phone. "That's better. Now give me your phone."

I deleted the pictures and videos from last night on his phone. I know how trolls think though, and I'm sure he had already backed them up. I was screwed.

"March 13th?" Mark said.

My heart sank. I wanted Mark to want me as a girlfriend and now he seemed to be pimping me out to set up a gangbang with his fellow troll friends. I decided to play along. I may have to give up on Mark, but at least I could get some good sex out of this? I felt like crying, but I thought would Wispy Eve have cried? Hell, no! No, she would have sharpened her sword and done her stretching exercises.

"Convince me," I said.

"A thousand dollars for us just to look?" he asked.

"Like you 'just looked' last night?" I said, contempt in my voice. I was having trouble hiding my annoyance.

"You win. Two grand for the three of us," Mark said. Now I was shocked. I did not how to react.

"I'm not a whore who can be bought, Mark," I said.

"Give the money to your favorite charity," he said. "We're desperate here, Ashley." Mark said.

"My body is my own. I do not put it on display as a public service for pathetic geeks," I said.