Wispy Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch!" Mark said.

"Two grand is a lot of green," he added.

"Let me think," I said. I never said yes, but I also never said no. Not saying no sometimes is in effect saying yes.

Mark smiled. Seeing his smile, the other trolls smiled, too. Their lumps got larger. I was much too wet. I should have worn panties.

His friends were Mike and Sam. Sam said, "If you're really Wispy Eve, then you are without panties."

I quickly lifted my skirt to flash him and Mike and Mark and as it turns out a good portion of the bar crowd. I don't know if that made them believers that I was in reality Wispy Eve, but if they had thought I was a slut who would fuck them then it might have reinforced that impression.

At the least they had the typical male reaction to seeing a sexy woman flash her bare pussy at them in public at a bar.

Mark paid John for my mojitos and we all four went back to the trusty ATM. Throggonblith gave me the two grand and I led the three of them to the lair of Wispy Eve. Around midnight Steve knocked on the door. I grabbed a robe of course and again loosely tied the sash as I answered the door. I was naked, since I had been in the process of displaying my body and thereby earning my two grand. I knew it had to be Steve and we had already fucked twice just the previous night so what's the point of false modesty? My sash was very loose.

The result of Steve dropping by was that the reenactment of the gangbang of March 13th was modified to be a gangbang of three trolls and a dragon, and not just three trolls. I wondered if Wispy Eve could handle four of these mythical animals?

I had forgotten that two of the trolls held Wispy Eve down while she screamed and the third troll raped her. The three men decided to act that out instead of the loving gangbang I was hoping for and even expecting, maybe even with a little cunnilingus to begin? That was way too much to hope for.

I was thrown onto my back on the bed, one troll holding my arms and the other spreading my legs until Sam (Beast Troll) jammed his cock inside me. The two other trolls moved to hold my shoulders down. I wasn't wet when Beast entered me, and my screams were real, but unfortunately, they were similar to Wispy Eve's screams, so the men thought I was doing a damn good job of play acting.

I lubricated in under half of a minute, and at the end I was even able to enjoy Sam's fuck. Still, I was relieved when it was over and he shot his load on my stomach and boobs. As soon as Sam finished unloading his cum on my torso, the hard and ready cock of Mike (Wagon Troll of the Dark) replaced it and he was pumping away frantically inside me even before I could catch my breath, while Beast and Throggonblith were mauling my sensitive boobs, tweaking my nipples and pulling them. They did that in the video game too. I should have expected it. This was my fantasy to have sex with three men at once. I could not believe it was happening!

I did check on Throggonblith from time to time. He had set this up for what I had hoped he wanted to be his woman. I gave up on that idea. He was enjoying much too much watching his friends fuck the bejesus out of me. I was just a video game slut incarnation to be repeatedly taken by him and his troll friends. It was a depressing thought which tempered my thrill at what was happening.

Throggonblith, being a gentleman, had let his two friends have a go at me first. Now it was his turn and nobody needed to hold me down. The other two trolls did it, anyway, I suspect because it gave them the best viewing seats in the house. All the men seemed to enjoy watching the others ravish me. I enjoyed watching them thrill to watching me being ravished, so all was good.

Throggonblith, as I began to think of him, gave me a fuck that was too loving and intimate for it to be a fuck of a troll. Since I had just been rather brutally fucked twice by the other two trolls, however, I did not mind it one little bit. In fact, I loved it. This sounds weird, but I could tell he cared for me by the way he fucked me. Maybe after all I was not just a slut happily giving him some pussy? Maybe for him I was a real woman (or at least a 'real' video game character) that he cared for.

This was great because I could not help myself. I was falling hard for Throggonblith.

Steve (The Dragon) was just watching all this action as I writhed around on the bed shouting obscenities, and when it finally was his turn, the three trolls stepped away from me giving the dragon the respect dragons deserve. I took deep breaths, trying to catch up from the beating my pussy and my body in general had just received. This was a gang bang that had seemed perilously close to a gang rape, as well it might have, since that was the video scene we were acting out.

Steve asked if I was okay? I nodded, slowly. "Are you ready for The Dragon?" he asked.

I rolled over onto my tummy, fully expecting another ass fuck. My pussy could use the rest, anyway. I put a pillow under my tummy, preparing for the Vaseline treatment. I may not be a rocket scientist, but I can learn a man's style.

"It's your pussy tonight, Wisp," he said. He pulled me up onto my hands and knees. The trolls groaned. They wanted to see me get nailed in the ass, the jerks.

"It's too sore right now. Give it some time to rest, okay?" I asked.

Throggonblith said, "You cannot appeal to a dragon! Are you mad, Wispy Eve?" Beast Troll and Wagon Troll of the Dark concurred, rather loudly. They wanted to watch The Dragon fuck me, be it in one hole or the other.

I motioned to The Dragon to come over. He did, and when he got close I took his handsome cock into my mouth. I gave him a loving blowjob, supplemented with lots of hand action. I can't deep throat but it wasn't needed since The Dragon was putty in my hands (and my mouth) and groaned out his pleasure. I was so far gone I thought he breathed fire for me.

I swallowed for The Dragon and all was good. I grabbed my robe so as not to let my nudity tempt a Round Two. I sat in my armchair dripping cum down my thighs. I'd have to get the cushion cleaned, I supposed. I told Beast Troll to get us all a round of Scotch and we polished off the remains of the bottle. It was Johnny Walker Black, too. It was good Scotch. My ex-boyfriend had left it behind. The Scotch improved the taste in my mouth remaining from The Dragon's cum.

Good Scotch whiskey and dragon cum are a good combination. Who knew? I should let John the Barkeep know.

After that, I had an evil thought. I told the men I was played out and they should go. When they began to beg for a round two, I told them my pussy was so sore I only had one fuck left in me. They began to fight among themselves as to who would get to lay me again.

I already had three thousand dollars from these guys and was enjoying having the money, so I said they should bid for me. To my surprise they all agreed, even including my neighbor Steve. I was the auctioneer for my body, and I said, "Let's open the bidding at $100."

"Do we need to pay you now? I don't have much money on me," Beast Troll said.

"I'll take an IOU," I said, even knowing I was unlikely ever to get the money, and if I did I would probably have to fuck the guy again when he came over to pay me.

The men bid vigorously and I began to see just how much they valued fucking me! I was overwhelmed. The men refused to give up, and the bidding was up to $2,200 before Throggonblith jumped to $3,000. The others were stunned, and since I like Throggonblith the best, I slammed my hammer down (Yes, I was using an actual hammer. I did not have a gavel) and yelled "Sold!"

I sent the other three men on their way, opened a bottle of wine, my best Chianti Classico, that Mark and I shared. When the moment came, I said to Mark, "We can't be too loud. I don't want Steve The Dragon to try to join us again. He's sleeping next door."

I tried to be quiet. I did, really, I did. Mark is just too damn good, and Wispy Eve really does like a good fuck. Even more important, Wispy Eve's alter ego Ashley was falling for Mark. He was a damn good candidate for my next serious boyfriend, if he wanted the position after seeing what a horrible slut I am. It was a good question.

I would have to wait to see how deep Mark's interest in me really was. If all he wanted was for him and his friends to fuck me all the time, then it would be a no go. I hoped he liked me for more than just my body and my Wispy Eve alter ego. Just then, though, I had the entire evening and no doubt the next morning to enjoy some well-earned intimacy. I used the time well. Mark finally left, and I knew when he left that he left wanting more. That's always a good sign.

I slept well and the day after Mark had left I spent $30 of the $3000 when I took myself out to a late Sunday brunch with Mark's cum in my pussy and also in my tummy. I dressed for the boobs fanatics. I sat at the bar of my favorite farm-to-table place. As I was drinking my French press coffee the man sitting next to me said, "Excuse me, miss, but has anyone ever told you that you are a dead ringer for the video game star Wispy Eve?" As he spoke he 'took the look' down my blouse. That always endears me to a guy, but I was too played out just then, to say the least.

"Yes, anyone has," I said, and I turned away from him to sip more of my coffee.

It occurred to me I could flash him my pussy so that he could see I was without panties just like Wispy Eve. My skirt though was too long to do that easily. I decided that was not prudent. After all, I was still slowly leaking Mark's cum down my thigh. I should have taken a bath before brunch, but I was hungry. I might even have smelled of sex. Oh well, as the French would say, c'est la vie.

The arrival of my pancakes changed the subject. After drowning them in real maple syrup from Vermont, I dug in and managed to forget Throggonblith, Wispy Eve, The Dragon, and all of it, to lose myself in the thrill of a wonderful Sunday brunch. The pancakes came with scrambled eggs and sausage links.

The man sitting next to me brought me back to reality. I was wearing a mid-thigh skirt and he placed his hand on the bare part of my thigh below the hemline of the skirt. No amount of delicious pancakes and sausage can stop a girl from noticing a hand on her thigh.

His hand started creeping up my thigh. I had options. I could scream for him to get his hands off of me, cause a scene and embarrass him. I could quietly take his hand and remove it from my thigh. I could stand up and walk away. I could whisper to him, "You goddam sexist bastard! Get your creepy hand off of my thigh!" Or, I could do nothing and see what happened.

I figured he wanted to see if I was without panties, just like Wispy Eve would be if she managed to avoid all the trolls, orcs, and dragons and sneak off to Sunday brunch. Right.

His hand moved slowly but relentlessly up my thigh. It went under my skirt. I ignored it and continued to eat slowly. I was down to my last pancake and half a link of sausage when his hand reached my pussy and verified I was without panties.

I was sitting at the bar so there was a mirror behind the bottles and by looking into it I could see his face. He got a big smile when he found my pussy. I kept my poker face. I naively expected him to withdraw his hand now that he had verified my lack of panties. He did not. When he began to play with my pussy I could not help but utter a very soft gasp. Damn.

He kept right on playing with me and I became wet in no time. I had a few more involuntary gasps. Nobody heard them but him and perhaps the man sitting on the other side of me. We stared at each other's faces by looking straight ahead into the mirror. He was good looking, but it was tempered by his look of smug self-satisfaction at being able to humiliate me via fingering me in public and in a crowded brunch place to boot.

My legs had already spread apart to let him finger me more effectively. Damn, the stranger next to me really knew how to finger a girl. He was driving me to the edge. I realized I had better stop him, but somehow it was never the right time, and then suddenly I climaxed. I tried to be discrete about it, but I failed. My new friend removed his hand covered with my juices. He turned my head to look at him, and he kissed me. I kissed him right back.

He paid for my brunch and we left together. "Your place or mine?" he asked.

"Mine," I replied.

When he got there, he saw my stack of fifty Andrew Jackson twenty-dollar bills next to a stack of forty Ulysses S. Grant fifty-dollar bills, all from Throggonblith and the other trolls, that I had left on my dresser. "That's a lot of cash to leave lying around."

"Rent," I said, thinking quickly.

"One of my fantasies is to lay Wispy Eve," he said.

"You and everyone else, it seems," I replied.

"I'm Saunders," he said, as he began to undress me.

"You can call me Wisp," I said. Saunders chuckled.

"Okay, Wisp," he said. "I have another man's cum on my fingers. You have a busy morning?"

"Yes. He was a troll. Throggonblith," I said.

"Sex with trolls is probably good, Wisp. But sex with an Orc, and in particular Gorbag the Great, is another thing altogether," Saunders said.

"You're Gorbag the Great?!" I asked, with a combination of fear and excitement. "The Orc with the hooked cock who has raped Wispy Eve three times?"

"Guilty. Now I'm going to 'rape' you for real," Gorgol the Great said.

"No, I don't think that's a good...OH MY GOD!" I said, as Gorgol the Great abruptly sunk his cock deep inside my soaking wet pussy. He revealed that his avatar's Orc's cock was indeed modeled after his own. I climaxed only minutes after the Orc began his fuck, and I climaxed again when he finished and ejaculated his Orc jism deep inside me. He then collapsed on top of me, just as I like men, and Orcs, to do.

Afterwards, I looked up into his face dreamily. "I see why you're called, 'The Great.' That was the best rape I've ever had."

Gorgol the Great smiled. "Raped a lot, are you?" he said, chuckling.

"You know what I meant," I replied, and I giggled. I was giggling much too rarely recently, I thought. Sex is always better when a girl can giggle about it.

We kissed and snuggled for a long time. I put on a robe and we sat and talked for a while. He asked if I had a boyfriend.

"I'm in the process of acquiring one, I think," I said, and I told him about Throggonblith, also known as Mark.

"So you don't actually have one yet?" Saunders asked.

"Do you think I would have let you finger me, then take me home and stick your huge Orc hooked cock inside me and ravish me if I had a boyfriend?" I asked.

"I don't know. Would you?" Saunders asked.

"Do I really look like that much of a tramp?"

"You dress like one, you act like one, and you look like one, but what I see is a sweet, lost woman who is trying to escape some deep internal horror by getting repeatedly raped in video games. Now you're doing it for real. You're in danger of going over the edge," Saunders said. "Am I right?"

I began to cry.

"How old were you when your father did it to you?" he asked.

"It wasn't his fault. I seduced him," I said, and started sobbing.

"How old?"

I told him. He whistled. "You do know that at such a young age it's always the father's fault, right?"

My sobbing became severe. Saunders hugged me perfectly. My head rested on his shoulder. He tenderly stroked my hair. He caressed my cheek. I kissed his neck. His hand slipped under my robe and began to caress my boobs, gently rubbing my nipples. I sighed in pleasure.

Saunders slipped my robe off my shoulders. I stood up and let it fall to the floor. Saunders lay me down, spread my legs, and he ate me out until I climaxed. Then he climbed on top of me and inserted his large Orc cock inside me. I realized at that moment my father too had an Orc's cock, complete with the hook. Saunders was so much better in bed than my Dad had ever been.

I had now two candidates for my new boyfriend. Saunders and I went out for a walk. We kissed in Tompkins Square Park. Saunders bought me a bouquet of roses at the local farmer's market. Saunders was affectionate, loving even, interesting and handsome. Another plus was that he was the type of guy who would finger Wispy Eve in public.

Saunders was perfect. The choice was easy. I knew my next boyfriend was going to be Throggonblith, the troll, also known as Mark. After we went back to my place, and I put the roses in water, and we made love again this time with me on top. Saunders too knew I had chosen Throggonblith. The man seemed to have psychic powers.

Saunders was perfect, and he was great in bed, especially for an Orc, but he brought back the horrors of my father. These were horrors that I had become a slut to forget.

In contrast Throggonblith and I had real chemistry together. There was just no denying it. That night I went on line and I had a rip roaring no holds barred battle with Throggonblith. At one point I made a 'stupid' mistake and I lost as intended. Taking the spoils of battle Throggonblith raped me.

He could not help it. He was a troll, and that's what trolls do. Gorgol the Great looked on with a sad face. I let Gorgol the Great take sloppy seconds. As Gorgol the Great ravished Wispy Eve on line, almost drowning in the copious troll cum of Throggonblith, Ashley myself in real life was remembering how wonderfully Saunders could fuck. Real life can be so confusing.

Luckily, Throggonblith did not seem to mind that Gorgol the Great drove Wispy Eve to two online orgasms. That's the way trolls are. They're not possessive of their human wench conquests. I was beginning to see a route forward.