All Comments on 'Witches Brew Ch. 02'

by reneelove

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You should look up

what NONCONSENT/RELUCTANCE is. Both chapter 1 and 2 should be in that category.

reneelovereneeloveover 8 years agoAuthor
You should look up-response

Thank you for suggesting that. It's sometimes difficult when submitting a story to make the decision as to what category the story should go in. I have looked into non-consent/reluctance, and in the future, stories that lean more in that direction will be put in that category. However, it would be more helpful if someone wrote a guide for categorizing stories. If you, or other readers, have a link that would make this easier it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for your feedback, and thank you for reading the story.

FA_JFFA_JFover 8 years ago
Where oh where to post...

Look in the Literotica 'How To' category. This one is a good start.

Categories: Holding Writers Back by Jake_Knight

The How To has many great articles on all facets of writing (both general and erotica) and considerations when submitting to Lit. They are disbursed throughout, so looking through the alphabetical list of all articles in How To would be worth the time spent.

reneelovereneeloveover 8 years agoAuthor
Where oh where to post...-response

Thank you! I will definitely look into that and categorize the next submission more appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please write next installment soon

I hope you write the next installment soon. This is one of the best stories I have read on literotica and can't wait to see Alex's fate

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is absolutely phenomenal! Please keep it up! With this series or new ones, I'm totally a fan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous