All Comments on 'Witches of Lust Ch. 01'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anti-Lesbian Attitude

Generally am enjoying your story(ies), but the "narrator's" anti-lesbian / bi attitude is a turn off. Maybe she's not a lesbian, but almost any woman I've talked to would be intrigued by the lapdance and other things, even if straight. Also, many women experiment in the teens / twenties and most acknowledge the beauty of the feminine figure.

wet_specialwet_specialover 7 years agoAuthor
Anon

Thanks for your feedback. I would not say that Jeanie (or myself for that matter) are anti-lesbian, just that on the spectrum Jeanie starts out very straight and/or represses much of her lesbian thoughts. I didn't think if she was browsing videos and masturbating that she would stop and watch a girl/girl lap dance. Yes it was a let down when we come to expect every girl in porn to be bi or whatever. Irina certainly didn't expect Jeanie to be such a tough nut to crack. I did it to contrast with what is to come, and I'm sorry it is slow to start out with. Patience, and thank you for reading!

PurplefizzPurplefizz7 months ago

Good story so far, it’s pretty obvious from the plot (and the story genre) that this is going to get progressively more libidinous as it goes on, as are the characters in it, a comment re anti-gay sentiments seems a bit odd given it’s the first chapter in a sci-fi/fantasy themed story and the plot has yet to develop, but then I guess you can’t please all the people all the time….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES