All Comments on 'Witches of Lust Ch. 07'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lol

Consequences shmonsequences. With their new rainbow battery, they will be fine. Lovely addition, and loving the word choices, snugly. Cqtm

Issues with computer, will rate with my account when it let's me log back in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh wow amazing

love this cannot say in words how much, eagerly awaiting for more,awsome.

QuazziQuazziabout 7 years ago
Love it yes!

Omg, loving this series. If the rainbow battery doesn't work then get Medina's ass in there! It's her fault she can be the sacrifice! ;-3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great series love it.

I think the two twins should be sacrifised, maybe each of the twins can sacrifice half their lifeforce, which would shorten their lifespan, but when they go to summon the succubus's, they first put the collars on the twins and trap the succubus's into the twins bodies permanently. As Jeanies sex slaves. Also if you don't keep Irina and Jeanie together. Let Jeanie and Karina be each others mate. As Dengar (denny) and Irina would be a good choice as well.

wet_specialwet_specialabout 7 years agoAuthor
What lies ahead

Thanks for all the enthusiastic comments! For anon who most recently replied, great great comment, I can tell you are tracking all of these plot threads. Although things might not go as you envisioned, you apprehend the facts of the situation. Hat tip to you.

Quazzi: It is clear that the coven is headed for a confrontation with Medina, who is a formidable foe unlikely to simply get rolled. If anything the coven is woefully unprepared to face her in any tactical way. That will change, but the girls will want to bring Karina asap, and Medina will probably take longer or even be spared.

DustyBawlsDustyBawlsabout 7 years ago
Marvellous story

Thank you for an entertaining read. I look forward to the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Candidates for the death sentence.

Frank Walls notorious serial killer from Choctaw Bay area ... ON death row. Roy McCoy. young airman at Eglin Convicted of battering his child till it died. He passed away in State prison under mysterious circumstances Heart attack at age of 27.. according to state prison records.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well damn

This is so far the best of the series thanks for writing it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES