All Comments on 'Witches of Lust Ch. 09'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh wow

you have done it again , i love your writing . i can't wait for the next chapter to read- awesome . thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I gotta say, I love this story, and the characters and world-building have been great. In the spirit of constructive criticism though, this chapter seemed a little rushed. It seemed to come out of nowhere that she's suddenly all about domination and lactation and having a comically sized dick. I'd just recommend pacing stuff like that out a little.

wet_specialwet_specialover 6 years agoAuthor
Rushed (Okay you got me)

Anon, you're right and this chapter was in fact rushed. I had a lot of things about to begin in RL and I didn't have the time to devote to it. I'm trying not to let the same thing happen in Chapter 10 and I've been reading and thinking about how I can adjust my approach. That said, I did have a reason for the sudden impulse for domination, but that comes later!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES