All Comments on 'Witches of Lust Ch. 13'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awww...

It's always sad to see these story series end in such a weird place, wondering what happens next but never getting--

...Wait, what? Check the-- (finds story submission date)

o.O

OMG

It's actually CURRENT. Like, TODAY current. THIS IS AWESOME!

wet_specialwet_specialabout 6 years agoAuthor
Early ending?

I really am thinking of making this the final chapter, even though more notes on the plot exist. As always, I look to the votes and feedback that I get for guidance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

keep going please . i'd love to be in that coven.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 6 years ago
Crew chiefs do not wear flight suits. Flight Crew wears flight suits.

Just sayin. now back to the story.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 6 years ago
A little more is not enough

We need you to please resolve the issues between Morgana and Melinda. at least. I would love to see the next chapter/ book in this saga. there is so much potential for taking this story forward. return to the Fay realm, Return to the Knights for additional training. , even another visit to the Tree of Life. He/She also has unresolved issues with his father that could be addressed. Love your work need more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES