All Comments on 'Witches' Rising'

by mythtrav16

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
interesting

what about a story where ethan figuires it out

SeracaeSeracaealmost 14 years ago
Sequel, please!

There's got to be a way to bring Ethan back into the fold, maybe all of this managed to awaken his "magical essence" and the girls take him in? Just anything more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
There has to be more

I am not rating this story because it is a good start, but if this is all there is, then I'd only be able to give it one or two stars.

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbabout 12 years ago

This is an excellent story. Kind of sad at the end with Ethan losing most of his memories, but a very erotic scenario executed well.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

It's very cruel of them to have erased the memory of his children from him. Not to mention he still thinks he's a virgin? And why were the other sisters 'experienced' and without children, but Adamine was a virgin? Did they lose their hymens to dildos or were they taking birth control before they selected Ethan as a 'sperm donor'?

mythtrav16mythtrav16almost 12 years agoAuthor
To FallenAlfar

Some people might think it would be cruel to suddenly lump it on a guy fresh out of high school that he had four daughters. But I take your point.

And as for why the other girls were experienced... well, I'll leave it to your imagination. But remember that in this day and age, people can have sex as they wish without much risk of falling pregnant until they actually wish to do so. Just because the witches hadn't settled on a date to conceive their heirs previously doesn't mean they weren't horny. And by the way, it's a myth that all women bleed during their first time, so for all we know, she wasn't the only girl losing her virginity that night.

LunaWindLunaWindover 11 years ago
Awww

I feel bad for Ethanand the four girls. He certainly seemed to have more feeling for Brooke than just lust, and all four of them seemed to like him too.

magikman233magikman233over 11 years ago
i loved this story but..........

what happened to Ethan wasn't fair,i would very much like to see a second chapter involving these characters and their interactions,the author did leave the world he created wide open for another story,or perhaps even a series not necessarily involving Ethan but the girls and Ethan or just Ethan or any other combination therein. keep up the good work. and as hopeless as i know it is to ask an author to continue a story about a character they had effectively written out. give ethan another shot in a new story,they said point blank he had magical potential,imagine the chance for drama and fireworks if he developed it more strongly and realized what had happened to him

timebomber427timebomber427about 11 years ago
Seriously, dick move.

Erasing Ethan's memories. He had the best night of his life with the love of his life, and then it all just goes POW for him, and all that potential happiness is wrenched away. Possibilities may be Endless, but, well...

The Void Remains.

I would rate this a five out of five if it had a happy, or at least fair, ending, but for now, I'll hold off. (And btw, just adding on another chapter so you can say you have that happy ending is both extremely cheapass, unfulfilling, and a pussy's way out of doing the right thing.)

This story was good, and it was going on a good track, and then it died in the middle of the end. I don't seek your approval, I don't really care if you actually change anything, I'm just here to say that deciding to NOT offend the minority of people who feel that he is not ready does NOT make up for the memory-erasing bullshitteriness ending.

(Warning: sadness equal to the aforementioned bullshitteriness ahead:)

Imagine a dying, sickly puppy, one that you have nursed almost back to full health in the past two years. Now imagine someone kicking it in a curb, throwing random objects at it, then taking a screwdriver to the poor thing's eye sockets and nose. Then imagine it bleeding, and dying, and whimpering, and pleading you with its eyes for help from you, and then imagine a different someone to take a boot to its legs, then serving it, still crying out for help, for dinner. It's like that. But worse.

I hope I conveyed the pain well enough.

nekocanekocaover 8 years ago
Is there a part two?

Fun and enjoyable read but, it ended rather suddenly. This left much to be desired. There should of been more to end this correctly.

WillmottWillmottabout 1 year ago

As time bomber said

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermythtrav16@mythtrav16
428 Followers
*** October 2023 *** After some flattering encouragement from some supportive fans, I've decided to try my hand at commercial publishing, using my latest Literotica submission, 'Enshrined', as a test case. If you thought 'Enshrined' was worth the $2.99 (US), please consider b...