All Comments on 'Witches'

by CapriciousLass

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
babasluvbabasluvalmost 18 years ago
Hot Entry

Great read and very hot. I would have liked both more mystery and more enlightenment. However, any good story leaves a little unknown as you have.

I look forward to more submissions from you Lass.

kbatekbatealmost 18 years ago
Hot

Well written and well thought out story. Hope you do well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredibly well written...

moves right along, and the ending leaves the reader with a mixture of happiness for Adam, and sadnerss for the father. Excellent...hope to see more from this writer.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Fun!

This was totally fun, quite hot ("Not that sheath!" *chuckle*) and I loved the ended. What man would go back, indeed! Talk about the Fates... they had it in for him. Or he in them? :) Really enjoyed this, CapriciousLass, looking forward to more from you! Good luck in the contest.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful!

I cannot believe that this is your first story! My goodness! I loved every single lush (and lustful) detail, and I sincerely hope you won't hesitate to share more of your work with us.

Wonderful piece, and good luck to you in the contest!

CallistaLynaeCallistaLynaealmost 18 years ago
Awe inspiring

I very much enjoyed your story though you seemed to cut it off there at the end. I'd love to know if you could write a sequel to it. And for a first story, this is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nicely done, Lass

a wonderful story full of hot passion and steamy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellence

A very hot and passionate story. Well structured and almost error free. Great use of descriptive words.

Hope you consider penning a sequel as this does not seem complete. Will add too my Fave list ( you are my first!!!). Have too keep an eye out for more of your submissions.

BaribrotherBaribrotheralmost 18 years ago
Very well done

Very well Done. I truely enjoyed this story. Very well writen. It just drew me in. I had to fight myself to stop and go get a drink. Please write the next chapter. I am sure it will be just as good, if not better.

Thank you,

Baribrother

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 18 years ago
Good writing

A well-done, entertaining story with a fantastic opening line. Good luck in the contest.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
very enjoyable.....

different and well written...many thanks to my friend for the recommendation, i enjoyed this one very much...was sad for the parents being a parent myself but we must all let them go at some point and maybe if they had lightened up a bit the parents could have gone and joined the community with Adam and the girls and enjoyed life also....but..probally not...people with that deep of pompus unbending self of self just don't change. Thank you for sharing this with us. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

onyxessenceonyxessencealmost 18 years ago
Beautifully written

Your story was so beautifully written and descriptive, especially the three women. I like that you didn't feel the need to explain everything. It was the perfect combination of a good story with good characters that was also quite erotic -- in short, it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
One of the best

One of the best erotic stories I have read, descriptive, cautious and wild all in one. I hope you write many more, most excellent work, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So extremely erotic and sexy!!!!!

this is story telling at its best!!!! i had to hold myself back from exploding all three times with adam. your a fantastic writter and i will be looking for more of your work. thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing!!

Your story was so sexy ... lots of great wording/descriptions. I felt like I was there for the whole experience ... so very, very hot! Thank you for sharing w/ us your great imagination!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazing.

i absolutely loved this. i was hooked to every word. amazing job.

mBrowmBrowalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Great seduction, fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beautiful and sexy...

hooked on every word. beautiful descriptions and a thoroughly enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmm

Good story

Bad ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story! I really enjoyed this... always a wonderful fantasy reading of a mortal man being seduced by a witch. This was extremely well written and I'd love to see more of your work, if you have any.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Wiccans are hugely misunderstood people. They are not necessarily evil and neither is witchcraft. This was a beautiful story and it highlighted what it's all about. Enjoying what nature has given us. It was erotic and exiting. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous