Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now do with her breast what you will, Adam. Squeeze it, play with her nipples, pull on them, twist them if that is your wish. You may even taste them for Patience loves to feel a hot mouth and playful tongue on her body. Would you wish to feel her plump little nipples inside of your mouth, Adam?" Bernadette took Patience breast in her hand, lifting it so that her nipple stood in offering to his lips.

Adam nodded, bending his head to the treat that was offered. His mouth opened and he drew the pink tip into his mouth, using his tongue as he was directed by Bernadette's soft words. He pushed her to her back in the grass, his mouth feasting on the taut flesh as Patience moaned and begged, writhing beneath.

Her legs spread, offering herself up as an altar to be breeched by his cock. With the coaxing of the other two, who now moved closer to Patience head, their hands caressing each others bodies as they watched, he stared down at the wet pink flesh between her thighs.

"Come," Patience said, reaching out to touch his cock with her soft hand. She wrapped her palm over him, feeling the heat of his need pulse against her skin. With a shiver of need of her own, she guided him over her and towards her wet, waiting opening.

Adam thought he would explode when her hand wrapped around his cock, the first that anyone other than himself had touched him there since he was a baby. It was an unexpected shock of pleasure, her soft palm, startling him enough that he moved with her as she slowly pulled on him. He felt the wet heat of her cunt stretch around his cock, drawing him inside of her.

"Ooo, he's big," Patience sighed, her hips moving to force him deeper. She undulated under him, her breasts jiggling as he started thrusting in and out.

Calandra felt a twist of desire as she watched Adam. She could hardly wait for her turn with this handsome stud. She was last as she was the youngest of the three, her sisters would fuck him first. But with being last meant she would also get the best for the men He found that were as young as Adam and as virile always managed to perform much better than they were expected to. With a grin, she pressed her mouth against Bernadette's breast, suckling upon its turgid tip. Her sister groaned, her fingers looping through her hair to hold her head tighter.

"Look, Calandra," she hissed as together they turned to watch Adam's body jerk almost uncontrollably. "He's going to come."

Patience reached between her thighs, her fingers finding the button like hardness of her clit, strumming it furiously. Her voice rose, the words she panted strange and unfamiliar, joining her sisters' as they chanted another of their accursed spells.

Adam felt a tingling at the base of his spine, almost as if fingernails were being used to tickle him in that sensitive area. The tingling grew, growing lower until it enveloped his groin, his body humping into the woman beneath him with feverish like intensity. Their voices seemed inside his head, their words, though really nothing more than babble to him, strangely known in a small part of him brain.

They urged him on, begging him to move faster, to feel more, and to become one with the three of them. And as the pressure built, so did the pleasure, the thick juices in his balls churning and boiling until they spewed forth from his rampaging cock, filling the blonde Patience with his creamy come.

She shrieked her pleasure, the satiny walls of her sheath contracting around his cock and clamping down with exquisite pressure, milking him like a fist clothed in wet silk until he felt wrung dry.

Adam collapsed, finding the strength to roll off of the girl and fell upon his back in the grass, his chest heaving as he sought to find his breath. His eyes closed, he didn't see the look of triumph on Patience's face or the looks of lust upon the other two as they stared at his supine body. But he did feel their hands as both girls came to lie next to him.

His eyes opened and he looked into green almond shaped eyes that sparkled with lustful musings. "You did well, Adam," Calandra said, her voice husky with desire. "Now it is time for us to teach you other things, things that you will like as well as what you did with Patience, if you will allow us?"

Adam felt Bernadette's hot mouth roving over his chest and down across his stomach and his cock twitched, coming back to life with the endurance and stamina of youth. "What do you wish to teach me?" he asked, his breath hissing from his lungs as long slender fingers wrapped around his stiffening cock, sticky from Patience's cunt.

"You will enjoy their ministrations, dear Adam," Patience said, her hand reaching out to push a damp strand of his hair from off his forehead. "Say yes and then let them play, for you will reap the reward of the talents they possess in all the best ways imaginable."

Calandra's mouth touched his, a brief kiss but one that spoke of passionate possibilities, tempting him beyond his measure as Bernadette's soft hand stroked his now erect shaft. "Yes," he whispered, feeling as if what little part of him that had remained his by free will was now gone. He was putty in the hands of these three, clay to be molded and turned into what they wished for him to become. But he felt no regret, no remorse over his decisions. He felt nothing but the sweetness of their mouths, the softness of their tongues. Their hands as they roved over his body leaving nothing unknown to them as they searched out the cleft of his ass, the crease behind his knee, the small spaces between his toes, caressing him until he cried out his frustrated need.

And then he glanced down, seeing Bernadette, her mouth barely parted, her lips but a mere inch from the head of his cock. Her eyes glittered as she stared down at him hungrily, her cool breath blowing across his shaft and sending shivers of sensation through him. "Please," he whispered, trying to reach for her.

"You wish this, for me to take you into my mouth?" she asked him softly, a small smile upon her flushed face.

"Is it done?" he asked, fearful of her answer.

"Oh, yes, by our people it is done quite often and vastly enjoyed. Would you like to know this sort of touch?" She stroked her hand over his cock, feeling the drop of precum that lubricated its head.

Calandra appeared next to him, her arm coming under his head to lift him up so that he could see what Bernadette was doing. "Say yes, for then I may play also, Adam. I wish to taste of your essence the same as she." Her soft fingers touched his face, stroking down his cheek as she kissed his jaw gently.

Patience appeared to his other side, her breasts grazing his shoulder, leaving a fiery trail where her nipples rubbed against his skin. "And you shall be able to watch us play as well. Yes, Calandra?" she asked her sister, leaning over him to kiss the redhead's soft lips.

"Yes, sister," Calandra lisped.

"I wish to feel her mouth," Adam said. "But is it not a sin most foul to taste of the flesh of a sibling?"

"A sin, it is true," said Bernadette, her tongue slowly licking around the shaft of his cock and causing him to jerk. "But a sin of such pleasure should not be a sin to my mind, should it, sisters?"

"No," the other two chorused, all three watching as Bernadette opened her mouth and slowly took Adam's hard cock into its dark depths, not stopping her slow descent until her nose touched the hair at his groin. She held it there, sucking as well as she could around the wide girth, her tongue never still even undulating with firm waves of touch against the bottom of his shaft.

"Do you wish her to stop, Adam? You have but to say you wish no more and she will release you and not bother you again." Calandra watched, fascinated by her sister's amazing talent. Patience watched Adam's face, giggling as she motioned for Calandra to see what she was seeing.

"I think he is beyond speech, sister," she giggled.

Adam's head was thrown back, his eyes closed tightly. His mouth was opened but his teeth seemed gritted shut as if he were in pain. Even as he felt the two girls touch him with their soft hands, his mind was fixated upon the mouth at his groin, the mouth that even now was sucking on him, her lips clamped around his girth as she slowly made her way back up his shaft to the tip. A long slow hissing breath left his mouth as Bernadette slowly released him, her hand stroking over the moisture she'd left on his shaft.

She nodded to her sisters, indicating she still needed his assent, for what she had just done was no more than taste of the flavor of his will, a tiny nibble at his morality. She needed his agreement before she may drink of each to her heart's content.

"Do you wish more, Adam?" Calandra asked, reaching for the hand that he held balled at his side and bringing it to her mouth. She sucked his fingers into her mouth, nibbling on the tips as she teased him. "You've but to agree and she will show you what true pleasure can be had from her lips."

Adam looked down at the girl that stared back at him from between his legs, the erect shaft of his cock between them. Her eyes sparkled with her own pleasure, for the tiny taste she'd had of his essence was a powerful and sweet. She nodded her head, shifting to the side to blow a cool stream of air across his shaft.

"Y...yes, please," he gasped, then gasped again as her mouth engulfed his hardness. He reached down, shifting her hair to one side of her head so that he could more easily watch what she was doing, instead of just feeling it. Her mouth was amazing, hot suction, wet against his sensitive cock. He watched as she bobbed her head, taking him deep into her throat before lifting again and then holding his cock up to slide her tongue up the bottom of his cock from his balls to the tip that wept drops of precum. It slipped onto her waiting tongue and she swallowed it down, moaning as if it were the sweetest taste in the world.

Lips touched his flat masculine nipples, teeth nibbled against his ribs as the other two girls concentrated on giving him the most pleasure he could take. His hands were held down at his side in a grip that seemed unbreakable though he didn't try all that hard to get free. He felt their hair on his body, silky and soft, tickling his ribs and across his thighs. Bernadette's mouth was so hot, so incredibly wet, he felt as if he was losing the battle, his body taking over and jerking against her.

"I...oh God, I'm going to..."

"Come," Calandra said, whispering the word in his ear. "You're going to come, Adam."

He moaned, as the pleasure of sweet release flowed through him and he flooded Bernadette's mouth with the fruit of her labor, pearly drops of ejaculate that she gulped down greedily. Using her hand, she milked his cock of every drop, sucking and licking the still hard flesh until she had it all.

When she was through, she leaned up, kissing his stomach with a fondness that she hadn't expected to feel for the boy they'd been given as their own. "Thank you, Adam," she said to him. "He is most powerful and potent, sisters. He picked well and true for us in this boy."

Adam felt as if his heart was going to explode. His body seemed almost numb after the pleasure he'd just been shown. All he wanted to do was curl up on the soft grass and sleep. But their hands were still busy, their mouths still hungry on his skin. He moaned softly as he felt Bernadette's mouth upon his balls, sucking them gently into her mouth.

Calandra, her turn upon them at last, lay against his side, her breasts pressed against his chest. "Wake, sweet one, after we have culminated the ceremony, than you shall rest. And when you wake, then we shall play again and again. But for now, Adam, open your eyes and look upon the next of your conquests."

His blue eyes opened and he stared up at her. She was beautiful, with her bright red hair and those mysterious eyes of green that seemed to look into his soul. "Your name is Calandra?" he asked huskily, groaning a little as Bernadette worked her mouth over his cock.

"Yes, and those are my sisters Bernadette and Patience." Her smile was brilliant, and she ran a gentle hand down the side of his face. "I am the youngest of the three and must wait for you until they were through. But it is our turn now, Adam. And I have waited for what seems like forever for you."

"I've never seen you before, have I? I would remember..." he asked, confused.

"No, but you were promised to us," she said, stressing her words. "And as soon as we are done here, then you shall come with us and be part of us."

"But why me?" he asked, his breath hitching as Patience glided her hands down his body and over every sensitive spot she could find.

"It is your strength and your sense of purpose, my love. Those traits alone make you a worthy candidate as husband for us. But there is more."

"Yes, there is more," Bernadette said, sliding her body up and against his and kissing his lips. "There is stamina and endurance, pride and determination, and a goodness that will infuse us all with power unlike anything we've felt before."

Bernadette turned to Calandra, sliding her lips over the beautiful redhead's mouth and kissed her slowly and thoroughly, sharing with her sister a taste of his essence. "Can you feel it?" she whispered when she pulled back. "Can you feel the power that he possesses?"

Calandra felt the glow, a warmth that spread from her mouth down her long slender form. "It is good," she whispered. "It is different from others, more potent, more sweet. Such goodness he holds for us," she exclaimed.

"But for now, baby sister, it is your turn and a wondrous event."

"What does she mean?" Adam asked, his hands coming up and running over Bernadette's back, finding the curve of her ass and holding her to his groin.

"You are to be my first, Adam, as Patience was yours." She bowed her head, her pale skin flushing a little as if she were embarrassed.

He smiled, reaching over and pushing her hair out of her face. "You've never done this before? But I would have thought, I mean, your sisters are so knowledgeable. "

"I have but reached the age of mating in our people. You are to be my first and to give me my first child."

Bernadette gave him one slow kiss before sliding away from him. She turned to her sister, Patience and cuddled next to her, watching the young couple as they stared at each other. "He was right, they will make a fine child together," she whispered quietly, her hands stroking over Patience huge breast.

"Yes, and he will make a fine addition, a strong son for our people. The power will be strong within him." Patience bit her lip as the sensation of Bernadette's teasing caused tiny bursts of pleasure in her womb.

"Kiss her, Adam. Show us what you have learned." Bernadette leaned down to take Patience's large nipple into her mouth, nibbling on the berry size tip with a delicate touch. Her fingers went to Patience's soaked cunt, slipping easily inside and feeling the mixture of their spendings against her skin.

Adam turned to the beautiful Calandra, his eyes half closed and sleepy looking with his desire. She was as bright as fire in the dark, as slender as a willow switch and as supple. His mouth seemed to water with the desire to kiss her, his hands to perspire with his need to touch and caress. He wanted to part the bright red curls at her thighs with his fingers, or with his tongue, to try some of the things that Bernadette had done to him.

"Kiss me, Adam. Make me yours as only a first lover can do." Calandra fell back as he leaned over her, her red hair brilliant against the green of the grass. The sunlight shone down upon his back, warming him with the heat of its rays and caressing her body with dappled light from the surrounding foliage.

She was all things beautiful in that moment as she stared at him with those strange cat eyes. Her bare body perfect in symmetry and line. Her breasts were rounded mounds of delight, the pink of her nipples like the sweetest of sugared candy, calling for him to sample and taste. She was tiny of waist with that red pelt that covered her nether lips in curls of fire, her limbs long and sleek, leanly muscled.

He couldn't resist her, nor did he wish to even try for she was flawless in his eyes. His lips touched hers, gently at first, his lips brushing against hers until she opened her mouth, letting her tongue lick across the seam of his lips. He parted them, feeling her tongue sweep into his mouth to twine against his own before exploring his teeth and the inside of his lip, finally capturing his lower lip and drawing it into her mouth. She suckled on her prize, gently tugging at it with her teeth before laving it with quick flicks of her tongue.

"Touch me, Adam. Explore my body with your hands. My sisters will help you," she whispered against his mouth.

Adam sighed, lost in her scent and the exquisite almost painful pleasure he felt at touching her. Instead of doing what she expected and reaching for her breasts, his hands smoothed down her arms, the rough calloused skin of his palms caressing her soft skin. The slightly abrasive feeling of his hands felt exquisite even as he moved them down her sides and over her hips, slipping ever closer to erogenous zones that were begging for his touch

His lips found hers, his mouth clinging as he kissed her softly, the tip of his tongue teasing the corners of her mouth. She moaned deep in her throat, amazed at the power of his kiss, at the heat of his touch.

"Look, sister, he has learned well." Patience giggled behind her hand, drawing Bernadette up from where she reclined against her bare thigh, watching the young couple as they loved. "He kisses with heat and with finesse, Calandra will enjoy this first ride."

"Oh, yes. His cock is most splendid. And his essence," Bernadette licked her lips and sighed. "I wish to taste more."

Patience hugged the slender girl, feeling their breasts press together with a sigh. Her lips touched Bernadette's, her tongue licking the inside of her upper lip with relish. "I know of a place where you could taste more if that is your bent," she whispered, spreading her plump thighs in invitation.

"But we are to watch, to protect Calandra and help ensure her passage into being is done with care and gentleness."

"I shall watch and you shall pleasure me," Patience said with a grin. "And in giving me pleasure, you shall take what you wish the most, more of his potency."

Patience lay back in the cool grass, her thigh parting in invitation for her sister's talented tongue to begin its busy work. She felt Bernadette's slender fingers parting her plump lips, tracing her fingers over the pink flesh that was now slightly reddened from Adam's plundering cock. Her head turned even as she felt Bernadette's mouth against the top of her wet slit, lapping like a dog would.

Calandra's breath grew uneven and harsh and she glanced over to see her sisters at play, though Patience's eyes were trained upon her. Adam, his lips against her throat, nibbled on the long line of her neck before moving downward, his tongue tracing circles around her breast that grew maddeningly closer to her pouting nipple with ever stroke.

He blew cool air across her wet breast, smiling when she shivered in reaction, her nipples growing even harder, the pink circle surrounding the hard tip crinkling in tight tiny ridges of pleasure. Calandra looked down, seeing him staring at her nipple as it grew more taut, his mouth but a mere inch from the trembling bud. She arched, and felt his lips against her for an instant before he pulled back.

"You are in such a hurry, Calandra, that you will not let me play? I but wish to explore all venues of your sweet form."

"Lie back and enjoy, my sister. Today is a special day and should be treasured." Bernadette lifted her head from the sweetness of Patience's wet cunt, her face shining with the mixture of juices she'd found there. Patience moaned at the loss of her sweet tongue against the pebbled knot of her clit, reaching for the brunette's head to push her back down.