Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Part your thighs, Calandra, and let Adam have his first taste. A virgin's dew is a most sacred brew." Patience leaned back, her elbows supporting her as she watched Adam kiss and caress his way to the red curls that covered Calandra's source of delight. "Use your tongue, Adam, to part her curls and find the way between. That's so good." She all but purred her delight as Bernadette's tongue found its way to her recently fucked opening, reaching inside to draw out the taste of his fluids left there.

Adam used his long fingers to push apart Calandra's soft moist lips, amazed at how wet and sweet smelling she was. He stared at the wet folds of flesh, seeing the intimate and highly speculated area of a woman's body for the very first time. He touched the damp, inner lips, marveling at how she squirmed under his hands, her body jerking as his had done beneath Bernadette's exquisitely talented tongue and lips.

"Use your tongue, Adam," Patience instructed, her voice husky as Bernadette brought her ever closer to her own pleasure once again.

Adam felt silly but did as he was bid, sticking out his tongue and approaching the pink flesh. He liked the way she smelled but would he like the taste? A tentative lick gave him his answer and he hummed his appreciation, sliding his tongue up and down her wet slit.

Calandra's hands rose to her own breasts, squeezing the soft flesh and then twisting the taut tips with her fingers. Gasps and moans erupted from her mouth when his tongue found the stiff erect flesh of her clit. "Oh, more," she lisped on a moan. "Please," she begged.

Her thighs tightened around his head and he felt her stiffen, her body arching under him. He suckled that wonderfully sensitive knot of nerves into his mouth, nibbling and licking then biting gently as her hips churned with unrestrained need. He felt her hand in his hair, pushing him down further into her groin until she was all he could see and feel. The wonderful aroma of her arousal assailed his senses, punching into him with a power he was unable to resist. He felt his cock grow even harder, a feat he would have considered impossible just a few moments before.

He wanted her; he wanted to be her first, to feel her slender thighs against his hips, the roundness of her breasts against his chest as he plunged into the soft wetness of the flesh of her cunt. With a growl, he pulled free of her clinging legs, sliding up her body with a sense of purpose that surprised Calandra out of the blissful stupor she had fallen into.

"Adam? What..." A startled gasp escaped her lips as he pulled her legs up, hooking her knees over his arms and opening her to his raging lust.

Patience, in the midst of an orgasm of mighty proportions, brought on by her sister's talented and greedy tongue, could barely speak even as she saw what was going on. She tried to get Bernadette's attention, but the brunette was too taken with her own lustful need for the taste of Adam's seed that she was scavenging for in her sister's sweet cunt.

Calandra felt the hard knobbed head of Adam's large shaft pushing against her virgin cunt and cringed, trying to scoot away. She was scared, not of Adam but of the pain of penetration for she knew if not done with care, the pain could be excruciating. But he held her too tightly, allowing her no room to escape. With a loud cry, she felt him push inside of her, his cock splitting her hymen with little care to her pain or pleasure.

Adam felt the thin membrane that had protected Calandra's womb for these many years, he felt it split under his thrust and knew a moment of triumph and pride. He'd taken this beautiful woman, he'd made her his with that one thrust. His cock slid inside of her, the walls of her spongy sheath grudgingly making room for him.

When he'd gone as far as he could, his pubic bone pressing into her, his balls resting against the wonderfully soft curve of her ass, he stopped moving. Her nails scored down his back, leaving tiny trails of blood, digging into his hip to hold him still.

"You hurt me, Adam," Calandra said, her voice full of recrimination.

Adam grunted, his mind transfixed on the hot, moist flesh that surrounded his cock with such wonderful tightness. Patience had been good but she hadn't made him feel like this. Nothing he could remember had ever felt like this.

Slowly, he pulled back, looking down and watching as his cock emerged from her body, a thin film of red covering it from her torn maidenhead. Then just as slowly, he pushed back in, repeating the movement as shudders of erotic sensation spread through him. He barely noticed when Calandra stopped struggling under him, starting to move with him, her hands turning from punishing claws into grasping hands that caressed as well as held him.

It seemed as if every thrust burned through her, at first painfully as if he'd ripped and stretched her past what her body was capable of handling. But as he slowed his pace, his hips twisting as he thrust inside of her, sparks of fiery sensations flowed over her, making her feel as if she couldn't breath. Her body moved of its own volition, pushing against his hips. Her nipples felt tight and raw where they rubbed against his chest.

Adam felt her respond and it just made him more wild to feel her climax around his cock the way her sister had. He needed to feel it, gritting his teeth to hold back his own orgasm that seemed so close.

"Oh, God Adam. Fuck me," she whined as she begged him for more.

Adam turned his head, his eyes on the two sisters who had changed positions for now Patience had her face buried in Bernadette's cunt, wet noises coming from between their thighs as they sought the ultimate in satisfaction together. It was an amazing sight, two beautiful women, their bodies glistening with sweat, undulating against each other in ecstatic abandon.

He dragged his eyes away, looking down at Calandra. Her eyes were closed, her face a study in concentrated yearning as she moved against him. With her parted lips and the tip of her tongue coming out to wet her lips leaving a slick trail, she was the most beautiful woman in the world to him, the most important thing in his world. He felt his heart leap as she opened her eyes, staring up at him with a look of wonder.

"I love you, Calandra," he husked, and at that moment, he knew it was true. Whether it was a spell or some unholy evil that had taken his mind and spirit, dragging him into these cursed woods, he didn't know. But he couldn't fight something that was giving him this wonderful woman who made his heart ache with emotions he'd never felt before.

Her hand rose, touching his face with a gentle touch. "I love you, Adam."

He kissed her then, his tongue tangling with her, twining in a dance of passion as his body rutted against hers, urgently seeking completion. He felt her tighten, felt her body arch, her hands grasp at him and she mewled her climax into his mouth, her cunt clamping down around his cock. He pounded into her then, feeling his orgasm just beyond his reach.

Calandra's body jerked under his punishing thrusts and she cried out, enjoying the wildness of his actions, the rush of pleasure that came when he slapped at her clit with his body. She heard his growl and then shout and felt the hot cream of his come bathe her insides with steamy heat.

It was a strange feeling. And stranger still was knowing that with this one act, they had created a child. For it had been foretold by their master and had been celebrated by their people.

Her child would become a force to be reckoned with, a power unlike any seen before. He would be taught by the master. He would surpass the master and become a master himself. Her child would do all of this. Her child with Adam would become great.

He fell into her arms, relaxing into the grass, and breathing in the fragrance of her body, enjoying the silky feel of her hair against his skin.

When he'd caught his breath, he looked around and into the grinning faces of the other two sisters who also knew what he did not. "What happens now?" he asked Patience.

"What would you wish to happen now, Adam?"

Adam pulled from Calandra's sweet embrace, falling to his back in the grass and staring at the faultlessly blue sky that he could see through the upper branches of the trees surrounding the clearing. Huge, fluffy white clouds floated past like great ships caught in the winds of heaven. His decision was not an easy one, nor would it be one without regret. To leave his life, his parents and his home to go with the three sisters would be heartrending, especially when he thought of his mother and the pain she would feel at his loss.

But not to go, to leave now and go back to his life as it was felt almost repugnant to him. To wear the harsh and heavy clothing when the air and sun felt like wondrous gifts upon his skin, to live in the coldly decorated home when he could live with these three finding pleasure instead of working from daybreak to sunset, how could he do it?

Calandra eased herself closer to him, feeling an ache and burning between her thighs that, while not exactly pleasant, wasn't painful. "I wish you to come with us, Adam. I wish you to see me grow big with your child, to be there when he is born into this world. I wish to be yours, Adam. Please, come with us."

He stared at her for a long moment, indecisive. And then he nodded, watching the smile blossom upon her face and opened his arms just in time to gather her close as she threw herself at him. Patience and Bernadette were close behind, burying him in a sea of sweetly feminine bodies.

The girls rose, almost as one and grabbed his hands, pulling him to his feet. Without retrieving their clothing, they ran together through the woods, disappearing into the darkness that covered the forest. Adam's laugh could be heard in the clearing and then it too was gone, leaving only the sounds of the insects that buzzed and chirped. The birds swooped down, pecking at the sparkling fabric of the shifts that fluttered across the clearing to be caught in the brush in bright swags of color.

The next morning, Adam's pack was discovered just off to the side of the trail, his footsteps found ending just at the edge of the dark forest. His father, his heart broken and tears falling from his eyes, stared into the woods as if he thought he would see his son coming back to him.

He came daily, standing at the same point, staring into the same dense part of the forest, never giving up hope even as his farm grew neglected and his power and prestige deserted him. But despite his vigil, Adam was never seen again.