All Comments on 'With a Flash of Lightning'

by bigwilliestyle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Superhero?

How about Hawkman & Hawkgirl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!!! Breathtaking(actualy breast taking :)

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Non-Consent?

This was a good story, but maybe it belongs in humor instead of non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needed some things

Like an editor or proof reader to start. And a proper category like sci fi. Wonder Woman or Supergirl my butt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I will be honest I though this was about The Flash or something Flash-related considering the characters name un this story are from DC comics. But this was okay. Although if this was a Flash story, I could totally picture this happening to The Flash/Barry Allen's wife Iris West as she investigates a corrupt cooperation and ends up in a situation where her breasts expand uncontrollably and since this was non-consent story it will be forced breast expansion and goes home to his husband Barry who is not-so-subtle pleased and turned on by his wife's...enhanced..assets and Iris would not be all upset about her predicament anymore and would love the attention she's getting from her husband from now on.

Someone should make story like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs an edit to check for pronoun etc. errors.

Overall a really interesting concept and I felt the Central character was someone I would like to follow in a much more developed story. The basic plot was a great beginning for a number of chapters but this first one needs to be fleshed out a little more.(Pun intended). It is worth a rewrite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous