With a Flash of Lightning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go and looked at him through narrowed eyes. "I don't care what anyone else thinks. Geez, Charles, lighten up!"

Charles started talking to her as if talking to a child. "Kendra, you know how I feel about public displays of affection. It's just not done. At least, not by civilized people."

She let out a sigh. This man might take more energy to change him than it was worth. Well, she'd try anyway. She reached for his muscled arm hesitantly. "How about escorting you into the house with my arm wrapped in yours?"

He looked around scanning to see if there were anyone around. Finally he said, "I guess that would be OK."

As she walked him through the front door, he said, "I thought you said you were going to cook tonight. I don't see anything."

She almost slapped her head. She had completely forgotten! Between the storm, and the bra, and her breasts, and the flying, her dinner with Charles had completely slipped her mind. She turned to him and said sweetly, "Everything's already put together, I just need to throw it into the oven. While I do that, could you do mean a teensy-tiny favor?"

He rolled his eyes. He was as allergic to saccharine as he was to touching. "What is it?"

She blinked innocently. "The storm seemed to blow the doors of the shed. Would you be able to put them back on?"

He looked out the kitchen window into the back yard. He saw the doors lying on the ground. "Yeah, I guess I could do that. Doesn't look that hard. Looks like just hinges got ripped off."

He shrugged his coat off and walked it out to the foyer where he hung it carefully on one of the coat hooks. He was unbuttoning his shirt as he walked back into the kitchen. He took that off and laid it on the back of the chair. The only thing covering his expansive chest now was a T-shirt. He walked out into the yard as she threw some leftovers into the microwave to heat. As long as she presented it to him nicely, he would have no idea he was having leftovers. As she waited for the microwave to finish, she looked longingly out the window. She watched his muscles ripple and flex and he hoisted the door up and banged on the hinges to get them back into position. She saw his chiseled chin clench with the effort. She heard the microwave ding and hurried up and scooped the leftover Chicken Kiev and rice onto some blue chine. She arranged it on the plate, threw down some garnish, and voila, it looked like a freshly cooked meal.

He walked back into the house, wiping his hands off on a rag he had found. Sweat matted his short, auburn hair. He looked up at her and said, "Dinner is finished already? I don't know how you do it, Kendra."

She smiled sexily at him. It didn't work. "It's magic, dear."

He wiped the sweat off of him with the rag and tossed it on the counter. He washed his hands and sat down to his meal. As he was eating, she got him a glass of water. She leaned over him and set the glass down in front of his plate. As she leaned back up, she blew into his ear. She quickly dodged as he leaped out of the chair. "Damn it, Kendra! What have I told you?"

Her lip quivered. "I just thought I'd show you how thankful I am."

He righted the chair. He roared, "Stop getting all touchy-feely on me, and that'll be enough!"

He sat back down and started eating again. As she watched him, an ember started to burn deep inside her. Damn her? Damn him! How much time had she put into this guy? She had had enough. She was going to thank him if he liked it or not. She reached into a pocket on her dress and drew out the bra. He was oblivious to what she was doing. Behind him, she unzipped her dress and let if fall to the ground. She hadn't put another bra on before so her nipples stiffened in the cool, night air. She put the bra on, latched it behind her and bent over as the sensations raced through her. She smothered her groans. He just sat there eating. All of sudden, she stood proudly with her arms on her hips and her breasts jutting out in front of her. They brushed him against his back and he turned, "I thought I told you Kendra..."

He trailed off as his mouth hung agape. His eyes widened. So shocked was he, that he sat there, frozen. She took the opportunity. She reached out with her wiry, newly powerful arms and lifted him up out of his chair. She pinned his arms to his sides as he started to realize what was happening. He started kicking in mid-air as she lifted him up. She smiled at him, lust and evil in her eyes. He looked down at her cavernous cleavage and then looked her in the eyes. A scared frightened child danced across his pupils. She didn't care. "You know, Charles, I've decided after all the lousy sex we've had that I'm going to make you my bitch! What do you say to that?"

He whimpered but said nothing. She lowered him toward the floor but didn't set him down yet. She wrapped one arm around his waist and flew him upstairs. As she flew into the bedroom, she threw him. He landed hard on the bed. She flew on top of him and straddled him. She ripped off his T-shirt and ran her fingernails along the lines of his supple muscles. He wiggled underneath her, but she had him pinned. She undid his belt. She moved slightly to rip off his pants. All of a sudden, she noticed something curious. His tight, white briefs looked like a tent. She couldn't believe it. Was he actually turned on by this? She knew it!

She laughed as she ripped off his briefs and her panties. She hovered momentarily, positioning herself. All of a sudden, she lowered her glistening wet pussy over his turgid shaft. His back arched and his eyes closed. She started to ride and buck him hard feeling his penis inside her. She rode him harder and harder feeling the sensations build. Soon, she had a powerful orgasm that caused her to squeeze her legs around him. He gasped, "I can't breathe!"

His face turned purple, and he passed out as she came. Her orgasm subsided and she got off of him. His cock was still standing proudly at attention. Of course, from what just happened, it wasn't as proud as it was before.

She ran her finger down to her pussy, collected some juice on it, and put it to her mouth. She licked herself off of her finger as she said absent-mindedly, "I just love a nice, strong man." She picked him up off the bed. When she cradled his limp body against her large breasts, she noticed his lips moving. She put him up against her nipple and he started to suck. She cooed, "Isn't that sweet?" She pulled him off. "Of course, it's a little creepy too. She carried him downstairs where she tossed him onto the sofa. She threw his clothes into a pile on top of him. Now that she was finished with her fun, it was time for work.

She sat down at her desk and popped open her laptop. She typed a detailed report about the bra, leaving out the most interesting parts. She finished and went upstairs to bed. When she stumbled sleepily downstairs the next morning, she noticed that Charles and his car were gone. He'd probably gone home to jack off. Of course, he was too uptight for that. But then again, maybe she had changed him last night.

She had slept in the bra last night. She took it off because she couldn't go into work with breasts that huge. She didn't have any clothes to cover them. She ate breakfast and got ready for work. Luckily, the bus was a little more empty today so she managed to find a seat. As the bus took her to work, she looked down at her normal sized breasts. They were jiggling a little. She hadn't put a bra on at all.

The bus pulled up to her stop and she got off. She rode the elevator up to her office. As she stepped out, she felt someone brush against her. She felt a pinch on her ass. As she whirled around, she caught Sandy bounding down the hallway yelling, "Looking good, Kendra!"

She saw him go into the men's room. She snuck into the ladies' room next door. In the stall, she took over her blouse and put the bra back on. It seemed with each passing time, that it hurt less and pleasured her more. Her breasts grew almost instantaneously. She squeezed them and growled with power. She turned toward the back wall of the stall. She punched at the wall and saw it crumble. Light was pouring in from the men's room on the other side. She threw both her arms at the wall and the entirety of it disintegrated under her fists. She stepped through the hole in the wall. She was amazed. Somehow, she hadn't managed to bust any of the pipes. She kicked on of the stall walls and they collapsed like a row of dominoes. The man standing at the urinal turned and sprayed piss all over the floor and his pants. He was stunned as silent as Charles was. Kendra marched up to her and reached out a powerful hand for his scrotum. She grabbed it tightly in a fist and lifted him up. He started to cry and whimper in pain. She said quietly, but forcefully, "Keep your hands off me and every other woman in this office or next time I tear it off."

He dropped him back on the ground where he vomited and passed out. She stepped back through the hole in the wall and took off the bra. Soon enough, her breasts went back to usual size. She put her blouse back on and stepped out into the ladies' room and then the hallway, as if nothing had happened. She heard the crowd start to gather around the door to the men's room. Someone finally had the nerve to open the door and when they caught sight of Sandy in his piss-covered pants lying in his own vomit, they started to laugh. Kendra walked down toward her office. As soon as she entered, she heard Mr. Hall yell out, "You got it for me Kendra?"

She yelled back, "I sure do Mr. Hall!"

"Good! Run it and the bra down to R & D!"

She answered him back as she left ,"Yes, sir!"

She went down to R & D and left the report and bra with one of the techs and decided to go get a cup of coffee. As she was getting some, she noticed that someone had left the TV on. The Mask starring Jim Carrey was on. Jim was mugging for the camera as he said, "With these powers, I could be a superhero!"

Once again, a word bounced around her brain like a pinball. On her way back to her office, she snuck into R & D and stole the bra. The tech guys were so in their own world they didn't even notice her. She went back to her desk where she stashed the bra in her purse. The words repeated themselves again.

"With these powers, I could be a superhero!"

What a terrific idea!

The End?

12