All Comments on 'With a Little Help from My Friend'

by G.G. Chandler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It was

considerate of her to let her husband cum in her first so that his wigglers could do a job on her egg first in case she was fertile. The threesmes I have been in on were usually involved with me having to wear a condom. Most wives (and husbands) don't really relish the idea of a stranger impregnating the wife or giving her and him an STD.. In this situation where the third wheel lives with the lusty couple, It could be assumed that there would be a lot of fucking between the friend and the wife when the husband was not there from then on too. Don't know how that would work out. Most of the time though, it causes problems. A lot more than a threesome where the third guy is a stranger, or at least doesn't live with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
She is such a good sport

What a WONDERFUL LOVING WIFE. I wonder how many more fuck friends she has waiting in the wings? What a sad excuse of a wimp husband. She must laugh at him every day. Maybe next time he can suck the friend’s dicks to keep them ridged for the WONDERFULl wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT

very hot love to join in next time [well i can dream ]

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
A year

It had been a year since he had told Kory that he wanted to be a cuck. Like a good whore , she helped him do that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous