With a Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, she wasn't the only one who was looking desperate.

"Don't worry, Bethany," Michael said, looking up from Diane's ministrations to grin at Bethany's expression. "You'll get your chance after dinner. I'm saving the best of Annie's friends for last."

He pulled his cock from Diane's mouth and smacked her cheek with the engorged head. He looked at Abigail.

As if heeding some unspoken command, Abigail rose higher on her knees and took his penis between her pendulous breasts. She looked up at Michael as she gyrated up and down, her eyes eager for approval.

Michael ignored her, keeping his eyes on Bethany. "Were you really on the covers of all those magazines, like Annie said?"

Bethany felt her voice return, from nowhere. "Yes," was all she could manage though.

"I believe it now that I've seen you."

Michael reached down and grabbed Diane by the throat, pulling her up to her feet. Then he turned her around and pushed her torso forward, making her perfect ass stick out. He let Abigail continue to try and tit-fuck him while he played with Diane's ass.

"I was originally going to turn you into a fuck doll, like these two, but I'm starting to have second thoughts. Maybe we could have something a bit more... long lasting. You would make a splendid companion."

Michael pulled his cock away from Abigail and lined it up to Diane's dripping pussy. Diane made a squeaking noise when he pushed into her and almost immediately fell into orgasm. Abigail crawled around the pair to better watch the cock slide into Diane's slick cunt. She pinched Diane's nipples and smacked her smartly on her bubble ass.

Michael came shortly after he switched to fucking Diane's asshole. He gasped as the two women cleaned him afterwards.

Zelda appeared at the door. "Dinner's ready." She was now dressed in a black and white latex maid uniform, so tight that it seemed to be painted over her curves and magnificent breasts.

Michael nodded at Bethany. "Go in, I'll follow with these two in a minute."

Bethany took one last, involuntary look at Michael's cock being bathed by her whored-out friends, then followed Zelda into the house.

*****

The wall of windows of the dining room looked out over the river to the golden buildings of downtown. Nine chairs sat around a mahogany table, each with an ornate place setting of fine china.

Zelda sat Bethany next to the head of the table where, Zelda explained, Michael would be sitting. Zelda gently smoothed Bethany's hair, then poured her a compari. Bethany starred at the bright, red liquor, then lifted the glass.

"I will beckon the guests upstairs," Zelda said and left the room.

Bethany told herself, now that she was alone, she needed to find a way to get out of the house- call the police, or the army, or someone- but she couldn't find any urgency behind these thoughts. Instead she felt completely content waiting for Michael and his wonderful cock to join her. She realized she hadn't stopped thinking about fucking him from the she'd first shook his hand. She couldn't deny, even though some part of her still tried, that she longed for her turn to worship him.

She felt the heat between her legs intensify, building to a crescendo at the very thought of Michael plunging into her. She imagined him outside, probably still fucking her friends. She could almost see it.

She let out a sigh.

She looked up to see Michael watching her from the door. "Tonight will be more pleasant now that you've completely given in to the ring's effects. The ring makes sure that those who it effects are happy, unless I decide consciously otherwise, like I did with Percy."

The ring gave off a pink glow.

"I don't know how it works exactly," Michael shrugged and looked at the glowing band of silver. Then he gently touched Diane, who stood silently still beside him, on the cheek. "Somehow, the stuff I ask them to do becomes what they want to do. Your friends aren't faking it, just like you're not. I wanted you to lust after me and my cock and now you do, with all your heart and soul. Don't you?"

Bethany just stared at him.

"You're not still worried about your husband, are you?" Michael scowled. "I can assure you, he's not thinking about you."

He nodded and Abigail and Diane took their seats at the table. They were dressed again, looking almost normal except for their blank looks and messy hair.

Annie's laughter erupted from the doorway. She strode in completely naked aside from her high heels, leading Larry and Bethany's husband by their dicks, one in each hand. Both men hobbled along behind her, their muscles glistening with perspiration, followed then by Calvin and finally, Percy.

"How have things been progressing upstairs?"

Robert grinned at Michael, paying absolutely no attention to Bethany. "I fucked her ass forever. Then Larry did, then Calvin. We all came in her ass. Annie couldn't get enough. She sucked my cock until I could get hard again, she didn't even mind that I wasn't very clean, she just wanted to keep cumming, again and again."

"So you've been enjoying yourself?"

Robert grinned. "I loved fucking Annie. I've always wanted to..."

Michael raised an eyebrow and cast a sideways glance at Bethany. "That's interesting," he said. "Being married to someone like Bethany, it's hard to imagine you'd lust after Annie. I guess a man wants what he can't have."

Robert gave his hard-on a tug in response. Bethany wondered if the ring was making her husband believe he'd always lusted after Annie Stockton, or if he was telling the truth.

"Why don't you and Annie skip a couple courses and show us how much you like fucking each other. I'm sure Bethany would be interested."

And, suddenly, Bethany was interested. She smiled as Robert and Annie fell into each other.

Bethany saw Percy's shoulders slump as Annie dropped to her knees and took Robert's dick in her mouth to suck it like a lolly pop. As Bethany watched another woman service her husband, all sense of discontent and jealousy, or whatever she'd been feeling, vanished. Other than finding Annie's eager mouth work mildly erotic, Bethany felt nothing.

"How long have you and Robert been married?" Michael asked.

"Almost ten years."

Michael's hand appeared in her lap. Bethany found herself spreading her legs invitingly. Michael rubbed her pussy through her panties and she gasped.

"I'm going to have my way with Bethany tonight." Michael announced, looking at Robert. "I've got a finger rubbing her pussy right now. How do you feel about that?"

Robert didn't respond, he just stared at Annie, who was now licking his balls.

"Robert!" Michael said again, louder this time, making the ring glow.

Robert looked up as if he suddenly remembered he was in a room full of people. "Oh, uh, you can do whatever you like, I guess. She's all yours."

"Well, I think that settles any issues of lingering jealousy," Michael grinned and reached out and grabbed a handful of Annie's hair, pulling her away from Robert's cock and making her look him in the eye. "Let Robert fuck your ass again. You're open for anything else he might think up as well. Robert's had a lot of weird fantasies building up for years, and it's time to try them out. Isn't that right, Robert?"

Robert nodded, his eyes suddenly on fire.

"The rest of this bunch can just sit here while we enjoy our dinner," Michael said to Bethany as her husband grabbed Annie and spun her around, his dick pulsating in anticipation. "I think I'll even loosen your tongue a bit so we can enjoy some conversation. I don't tend to have many of those lately, not since the ring came along."

Bethany looked at the blank expressions of the guests sitting around the table. "Where did you find something like that?" she asked.

"The ring?" Michael laughed. "To be honest, it was an accident, even though it seems like it was destiny now. I was hiking in Nepal with a mountaineering group I belonged to. I fell through some icy snow and then down a small embankment. Not far enough to get hurt, thankfully, but as I was trying to dig out, I realized there was something underneath me in the snow. I kept digging and found an ancient shrine, collapsed and rotting away, but in the rubble, I saw something glitter: the ring."

"That's incredible," Bethany said, feeling her attraction toward Michael build as he talked.

"I just slipped it on, and the next thing I knew, one of the German woman in the group was sucking my dick. After they pulled me out, of course. The ring just sort of told me what I could do. I can see what people think and feel and then swap that stuff out with things I want. I do it almost unconsciously now. You, for example, want to be revolted, repulsed- or you did, at least. I substituted horniness and an overwhelming attraction to me, and now, here you sit, aching to get fucked.

Bethany could feel her hunger surge. She cast an envious glare at Annie,who was currently getting it from behind from Robert.

Zelda appeared with the first course, a Romanian goulash and red cabbage. Michael immediately dug in.

"What are you going to do with all of us when you're done?" Bethany asked.

Michael shoveled red cabbage into his mouth. "I'll calm everyone down, tie up loose ends. There'll be some residual changes left behind, but life will go on. I'll probably let Percy and Annie go back to being assholes. They might end up buying a vacation home for me or something, and Annie will surely start to sleep around, but there won't be any real harm done," Michael chewed thoughtfully, "at least in the great scheme of things."

Bethany struggled to see how that could be true, until the calming reassurance that Michael's claims just had to be true washed over her. Then she simply stopped worrying about it.

"But I'm having some thoughts of keeping you with me on a permanent basis, Bethany." Michael nodded at the idea. "I might like a companion. I'm planning on going to west coast next. Los Angeles."

Bethany nodded too, imagining the trip. "What are we going to do out there?"

"That's not important for you to know," Michael smiled. "I guess I can say that we'll be meeting a lot of famous people."

Michael stood and pulled Bethany's chair out. "Enough dinner. I think it's time to fuck and decide whether I am going to keep you or not."

His eyes moved to Zelda, who just returned with the dessert course, then back to Bethany. "She's beautiful, isn't she, Bethany?"

"Yes," Bethany agreed, looking at the Stockton's maid.

"Let her get you ready for me," Michael commanded and nodded at Zelda, who dropped the dishes she' d been holding to the floor with a crash and moved to stand in front of Bethany.

Zelda started kissing Bethany gently, on the lips, just once. Passionate and delicate. She then moved down Bethany's neck and along the curve of her shoulder, setting the skin on fire with her lips and tongue.

Bethany sighed as Zelda's slender fingers moved down her thighs, following the seam of her dress, until her fingers the found her nylons and moved back up, under the fabric and dug into Bethany's hips.

The wetness between Bethany's legs grew when Zelda's fingers curled over the elastic of her panties and pulled them off with her nylons. Zelda pushed Bethany's knees apart and dove into her pussy. Her tongue quickly found Bethany's clit and started moving licking frantically back and forth, then moving the soft folds.

Bethany's body quivered with pleasure. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the sensations. She felt her pussy shiver, almost orgasm, and she reached down and grabbed a handful of Zelda's shining, black hair, pulling her closer.

Just as she started to tip over the edge, Michael clapped his hands and Zelda's tongue vanished from its labors.

Bethany was left gasping, her skin flushed pink.

"And that's just a hint of what's in store for you this evening," Michael explained.

Bethany wanted him that very moment, more than she'd ever wanted anything. She hoped he decided to take her with him. She couldn't imagine a better life than being at Michael beck and call. His personal slut.

"I can't wait any longer," Michael said. "I think you've come around sufficiently."

Michael stepped toward Bethany. His hard cock, extruding from his pants, lead the way, but, before he reached her, he stepped on one of the dishes Zelda has dropped on the floor and his legs went out from underneath him.

His body twisted and his eyes went wide. He slipped sideways, arms and legs flailing.

Bethany felt a a buzz pass through her body the moment Michael's head hit the corner of the table. A slight nauseousness passed through her next.

The other guests seem to feel something too, they were looking around with strange expressions turning quickly toward panic.

The wound on Michael's forehead was dark red and had already started to swell. He was unconscious, his eyes half open and white.

The desire Bethany had felt for him vanished completely. She realized that his unconsciousness must have halted the ring's effects.

She quickly reached for his hand and worked the ring off, taking some skin along with it. She could hear Annie and Percy starting to scream.

She didn't look up. Instead, she studied the soft pink glow of the ring as she slipped it on her thumb, the only digit it would fit.

A wave of energy passed through her. She felt different somehow. Better. She could feel the anger and embarrassment of the others in the room. She could feel their selfish thoughts and fears just as loudly as their gasps and shouts. The ring pulsed again and Bethany understood.

She stood up and meet the growing chaos of the room with a smile.

12