With Joan at the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfstfs
stfstfs
4 Followers

"Who did allow you to speak? Open your mouth!"

She firmly held my balls with one hand, with the other she shoved the ball gag between my teeth. Then she let go of my balls, and fixed the straps of the gag around my head. I was slightly panicked by her sudden show of force.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, but I love to know you completely at my mercy!" She tenderly caressed my cock. "Do you trust me fully?"

I nodded.

She continued her search of my bag. "Oh what a good pet! You even brought your collar and leash!" Apparently, my fantasies during packing for the weekend weren't too extreme!

She put the collar around my neck. "Too tight?" I hummed twice.

"Fine! I want to change your bonds, so I will have to quickly free your hands. As this can be risky with such a dangerous beast of you, I have to be careful! Bend down and get your head close to this bedpost!"

She pointed there and pulled the leash towards it. Of course I obeyed, and she looped the leash around and fixed it. Now I was gagged, my neck closely attached to the bedpost, with my ankles still bound by the torn pantyhose and attached to my balls.

Joan put the Velcro cuffs around my wrists, squatted behind me, and undid the scarfs holding my wrists. "Now put your hands on your back!"

I decided to test her resolve, and instead of obeying her, tried to undo the leash from the bedpost.

She immediately grabbed my balls from behind, squeezed them rather forcefully, and smacked my ass with the palm of her hand. It really hurt! "You'd better obey your Mistress, if you wanna keep them!"

I quickly put my hands on my back, where she hooked them together. "Bad pet, I will have to discipline you a bit!"

To my surprise, she took one of the scarfs, put its center behind my neck, looped it around the front of my shoulders, back towards my wrists, around the link between them, and pulled it tight, so that my wrists were lifted between my shoulders. When it started to hurt, I tried to resist, and she tied the scarf.

"Does it hurt?" I moaned.

"Bad luck!" She chuckled, sat on the bed, gently placing her foot onto my neck. "Very much?" I could stand it, so I moaned twice.

"You will have to suffer a bit, so that you learn your lesson! Sorry for misbehaving?"

Long moan.

"If you disobey once more, I will blindfold you, understood?"

Very long moan! She knew well, that it would drive me crazy, not to be able to see her legs, her body, and the sparkles in her eyes.

Now she fetched a pair of small scissors from her bag. "Stay calm, I will partly release you."

She kneeled down next to me, and cut the pantyhose from my balls and ankles, after having attached the second pair of Velcro cuffs, linking my feet.

She undid the leash from the bedpost. "Get up, but stay on your knees!" She stood closely before me, her crotch in front of my face. Her scent was intoxicating -- she must have been as excited as I was!

"You look marvellous, my pet, all excited for me, all mine! I suppose you desperately want to beg for pardon?" I hummed and nodded.

She removed the ballgag from my mouth, and smiled. "You may be a bit stiff, not only down there. Want some exercise?"

"Whatever you like is also my pleasure, Mistress!"

"Then prove it, and make me come again!" She stepped closer, and pulled my head to her lap.

I tried to open the buttons at her crotch with my teeth, but she refused. "Oh no, not the easy way -- but if you still succeed, I'll reward you!"

That was all the motivation I needed! My position was not very comfortable, but I leaned into her as good as I could, licking and kissing and nibbling.

Not a minute later, I happily tasted a change in her juices trickling through the fabric, and she tried to steady herself by holding onto my head, but finally took a step back and laid on the bed. It was a wonderful view, her sumptuous body framed by the stockings and gloves, her beautifully encased breasts moving from her panting, and I was totally under her control, bound and held by the leash.

I wiggled forward, until I could bend onto the bed, and tried to reach her lap, but she retreated a bit further. With hands and feet bound, and pulled by the leash, I was unable to follow.

"You're a bit clumsy -- do I have to do all by myself?" she teased.

"Please, Mistress, would you be so kind to get a bit closer?" I begged her. It was really frustrating!

"Tell me what you're thinking now, all and honestly!" she ordered, and at the same time, she started rubbing her crotch.

"I feel so lucky being dominated by a beautiful, gentle, and playful woman, who is exciting me so much but not permitting me to please her. I cannot get enough watching you wearing that sexy clothing, and I would so much love to lick and kiss your beautiful body anywhere and wherever you want me to. I'm very grateful that you're allowing me just to be helpless at your mercy and at your feet, bathing in your intoxicating scent and breathtaking view. I am longing to serve and please you, Mistress."

While I was talking to her, she got more and more excited by her own touching, and finally climaxed with loud moans, when I managed to get hold of her left foot with my mouth and sucked on her toes.

When she had recovered, she pulled back her foot and rested it on my shoulder, all smiling. "Thank you my pet! Although you did not lick me, you still got me off with your tongue, by telling me how much you desire me. Now I want to watch you getting off for me!" She grinned, and grabbed the ballgag. "Ask for it!"

"Please, Mistress, I am sometimes a bit noisy, would you be so kind to gag me?"

"Only because you really want it!" She smiled, shoved the ball between my teeth, and secured it. Then she got up from the bed, unhooked my ankles, and pulled on the leash.

"And would you be so kind to follow me? Well, not really your choice, I guess!" She laughed, while I struggled to get off the bed, and onto my knees. "No, for once, stand up!"

Then she started to slowly walk to the bathroom. "Do you like watching me?" I hummed, savouring the view of her legs and her butt, and being totally under her control.

"Now I will watch you!" She led me in front of the shower, and got behind me. "Legs together, and stand still!" she ordered, then linked again my ankles. "No fear, I will hold you," she murmured into my ear after having stood up again and wrapping her arms around me, then letting them slide down along my chest and belly.

She got to my side, holding me around the waist with the left arm, while her right hand started to play with my swollen cock.

"My, my, you're really excited for me! You don't mind my glove being stained with my juices, don't you?" I quickly hummed twice. It was unbelievably sexy to watch my cock in her gloved hand, knowing that her juices were touching it that way! I was panting heavily, and my cock jumped whenever she touched it.

"I know you're eager to come for me, my pet, but you still have to pay for not being obedient! Are you sorry?"

"Hmmmmmmmmm!"

"Do you desire to being punished by your caring Mistress?" I hesitated for a second, then hummed again. My excitement was unbearable now!

"Good, I can feel you can barely stand my caressing. Do you want me to stop?"

"Hm-mm!" It would only be worse!

"Will you always obey me?" I nodded, and looked into her eyes.

"Then sign here!" With that, she got halfway around me, lifting her right leg, while squeezing my cock with her hand and pointing it between her knee and the top of her stocking.

I was taken by surprise, and the climax washed over me, making me ejaculate onto her thigh. Fortunately, she firmly held me with her left arm, otherwise I certainly would have fallen, my hands and feet bound, and my body shaking all over.

"Oh my, look at that mess," she laughed, "guess I'll have to change! In the meantime, you can relax a bit. But no peeking, promised?"

I hummed, but she replied, "I don't trust you, you like to look at me much too much! But we'll find a way." She looked around the bathroom for a moment, and had an idea.

She bent down and unhooked my ankles, led me over to the toilet bowl, and hat me sitting down. I was a bit puzzled. This was not in my book of erotic ideas, but I was not in the position to argue much with Joan.

She attached the leash at the sink next to me, again hooked together my ankles, took a towel, and put it over my head. Then she secured its corners under the scarf that ran around my neck and shoulders tying my wrists, making sure the towel would stay in place.

"Can you breathe well?" I was quite comfortable, and hummed once, although I hated not being able to see. But of course she was right that I would not be able to resist the temptation!

"Can you relax? I think it would do you good to relieve yourself a bit, before I raise the pressure again," she suggested. I could well hear the virtual quotation marks she put around "pressure", making clear what she meant.

I hummed and nodded, although I sported an erection that almost hurt.

Then I heard her opening the tap, and some seconds later, I was hit by a cold splash between my legs. She had thrown a glass full of cold water at my cock!

I loudly protested with moans, but then I heard again the water flowing, and stopped. She seemed ready to do it again!

"I can continue that as long as needed. Or," she paused, "I will leave now for a moment, and you relax nicely. Agreed?"

"Mmmmh." Better try to behave than being frozen.

I heard her leaving to the bedroom, and closing the door. So I tried my best, thinking about the weather, garbage bins, little children, and everything un-erotic I could think of, and finally was able to pee. It certainly was necessary, and I felt very much relieved.

Some minutes later, Joan returned. "All done?"

I nodded, embarrassed.

"Indeed, all limp! So you were successful. Good pet!" She patted me on the head, apparently highly amused.

I started to become slightly angry, and growled a bit.

"Oho, the beast is not amused! Please clearly state any complain!"

Now she giggled, and I had to smile as well. Her laughter was just much too lovely, and I could not be angry any more. If she was fine with me giving in to my basic needs, so would I be! And again I became aroused.

"That's much nicer! Show me your appreciation," she smiled.

Then she undid the leash, and pulled on it, so that I had to follow her to the center of the bathroom, very slowly though, with bound hands and feet and blindfolded. At some point, she seemed to attach the leash again, probably to some furniture.

"I think I will take a shower first. You don't run away, do you?" I shook my head and hummed twice, and felt her grabbing my cock. "Because I like having you near me," she whispered.

"Wow, you do desire me a lot, don't you? You're rock hard! And it would be a crime not to profit from that!"

I was puzzled. How would she make use of that, while taking a shower?

"Really, it's all wet because of you! I'll hang it up for drying, ok?" I heard her undressing, then I felt something around my cock, and she giggled.

"Please hold that for me, will you? Don't be afraid of staining it more, it's already soaked from me."

She rubbed my cock, apparently with some of her underwear, and then entered the shower.

She used me and my erection as a wardrobe! I had to smile around my gag, it was really funny -- and at the same time, totally exciting, to know that my cock was wrapped in the fine fabric, damp from her juices! And of course it helped a lot in keeping my erection for her.

"You look marvellous! See you!" I felt her squeezing my balls, then she entered the shower, and for several minutes, I heard the water running, while I enjoyed my sweet predicament.

When the water was shut off, I heard Joan humming. I hummed as well.

"Happy, my pet?"

I nodded fiercely and hummed.

"That's fine! Now come with me! I'm all naked, so no peeking, promised? Oh, how stiff you are, thanks for the compliment!" She giggled, while removing her clothing from my cock.

She fiddled with the leash, and I felt tugging on my collar. I cautiously walked, unable to watch my steps. But I trusted her, so I followed her without hesitation, back to the bedroom.

"Sit down!" she ordered me, and then I felt her again linking my ankles. She had me bending forward, by pulling on the leash, and attached it to the link between my feet, putting me into a shrimp-tie.

"See, I don't want you to jump at me afterwards, so I have to be careful!" She laughed, then she grabbed something and moved in front of me. I felt the radiation of her body and the airflow from her movements, and heard her putting on some clothing.

"I hope you like what you will see," she said after about a minute, then I felt her undoing the towel around my neck, and she removed it.

The view was breathtaking!

To begin, Joan's high heeled boots were right before me. Looking up further, which was somewhat difficult due to the restraining tie she had put me into, I saw her curvy figure, entirely covered by the lace bodystocking I had bought for her, and she was again wearing the long black gloves, leaving uncovered only hear head. And part of her crotch, right before me.

She looked absolutely gorgeous, and I felt a jolt of joy and excitement from her dominating appearance. I hummed long and lustfully, trying to convey my admiration.

She squatted in front of me, giving me a thrilling view thanks to the open crotch of the catsuit.

"Tell me what you're thinking!" She unbuckled the straps of my gag and removed it.

"Thank you, Mistress!" My jaw hurt a bit, and I shifted it around for a second.

"I think I can barely stand the fabulous way you're looking, and I want to kiss you all over and worship you with my tongue. I hope this is not too indecent, my adorable Mistress!"

"Of course not, you may want whatever you like, especially in such flattering ways," she smiled. "It's a different question whether wishes are granted, though!" She grinned.

She pressed her hand between her legs, dipped one finger into her crotch, then traced it over my forehead and nose, and slid it into my mouth.

"You're all mine, and if you keep being good, you'll also get some of me."

I wrapped my tongue around her gloved finger, and savoured the taste of her juice, all smiling and looking into her beautiful, sparkling eyes.

She lifted her hand, and still being tied, I had to let go of her finger. However, her knees were close, and so I kissed her right one.

"Hey, who allowed you that!? Bad pet," she said, grabbed the gag, and forced it between my teeth.

I willingly accepted, which made her grin, and while she fastened it again around my head, she asked, "am I right that you love being gagged?"

I nodded. "Hmmmmmm!"

"Fine with me, but you still better obey, understood?" To stress her point, she slightly squeezed my balls.

I nodded again, much more fiercely.

"All right!" She loosened the leash from my ankles, so that I could raise, but not yet stand up straight. Then she rose, walked across the room, and sat down on a chair. "Now get over here!"

I got on my knees, and slowly made my way to her, my cock constantly pointing towards her. It was quite humiliating, but very exciting! Joan watched me intently, her hand caressing her lap. "Mmm, you look sooo cute, working hard to reach me!"

When I arrived at her feet, she again removed my gag, and ordered me to open the zip-fasteners of her boots.

I moved between her legs, and with my lips and teeth grabbed the little handle at the inside of her left calf below the knee, and moved it down. Then I did the same with her right boot.

She slid out of her boots, and extended her feet towards me, wiggling her toes.

I could not resist the view. "Please, Mistress? May I kiss your feet?"

"Dunno? If you can?" she smiled, tapping my nose with the tip of her big toe.

I barely touched it with my lips. It was incredibly erotic, to gently suck it, feeling the fabric of the catsuit and the warmth of Joan's toe, looking up along her beautiful legs and sexy curves encased in the lacy garment, and into her eyes that seemed to devour my totally exposed nakedness, while being completely under her control and at her service.

"Thank you, for allowing me to be here," I whispered.

"You are welcome, my pet," she replied, caressing my lips and cheeks with her toe, then sliding it down over my neck, breast, and belly, and circling around my swollen cock. "I wonder though, whether you'd obey me also if you weren't tied?"

"Yes, of course, Mistress, whatever pleases you, but," I lowered my eyes, watching her foot playing with my erection, searching for words.

She lifted my cock with her toes and pressed it onto my belly with her foot. "But what? Don't be afraid, you know you should tell me everything!"

"I have to confess I so much love to feel helpless, that I even think about provoking you to tieing and gagging me. But I feel a bit ashamed for it." I blushed.

With gentle laughter she replied, "No need to feel ashamed! I love to see you physically helpless, bound, and struggling. It excites me very much. But I also don't want to hurt you by having you tied for too long. So I was wondering whether you still would like to serve me even if you were not restrained?"

"Of course I would! To serve you is the main delight, but being bound is the icing on the cake, even if it might hurt somewhat. I completely trust you that you would sense and respect my limits, if I could not stand what you did to me. But if you are afraid of hurting me too much, we could agree on a safe signal. For example, I could tap three times, if something is beyond my limits."

"Oh, that's a good idea. So that means that I can go ahead, as long as you don't tap that signal, and if you do, I should stop immediately?"

"Exactly. I mean, yes, Mistress!" I smiled.

"Agreed! So," she rose from the chair and squatted in front of me, and again grabbed my balls, "as long as you don't tap three times, I can continue?" She squeezed hard. I sharply inhaled due to the sudden pain, and answered, "Yes, Mistress, of course."

"Does it hurt very much?" She closely looked into my eyes.

"Yes, Mistress, it hurts very much. Ah!" I exclaimed, because she increased the pressure, close to unbearable.

"Are those tears in your eyes?"

"Y-y-yes, I be-lieve so, Mis-tress," I stuttered.

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Not, not really, Mistress. But if it, ah, pleases you, it's, ah, a pleasure, to me, as well!"

She softened her grip, and began caressing me instead.

"No, really hurting you does not please me. I hope you pardon me for having done this to you, but I wanted to know whether I can go as far as I like. Now I'm sure, because I hurt you to tears, which is much more than I would ever want. But it is exciting to know what you are willing to suffer for me!"

She let go of my balls, but then shortened the leash again, putting me back into that sort of a shrimp tie, but a more severe one than last time. "Don't be afraid, it won't be for too long! Open your mouth!" She put the ballgag back into my mouth, and secured it. "Just making sure you're obedient and knowing who's in control," she smiled.

She fetched my bag, and again sat down on the chair in front of me, her legs stretched out, my bag in her lap, and searched it.

"You see, I want to make sure you're safe while I'm sleeping, but a collar is a bit risky, I guess. So we need to find another way to prevent you from running away," she grinned. As if I ever wanted to do that!

"Wow, you even brought a chain with hooks? Guess that goes with your cuffs?" She came round me, and attached the chain to my wrists, then she released the leash linking my neck and ankles, and so finally I could sit upright again!

stfstfs
stfstfs
4 Followers