With Joan at the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfstfs
stfstfs
4 Followers

"Now get on your knees!" I obeyed, struggling somewhat not to lose my balance. I felt her sliding the chain around the link between my ankles and pulling somewhat, so that I had to sit on my feet. Finally, she wrapped the end of the chain around my handcuffs and attached it.

Joan sat down on the bed, and looked at me, broadly grinning, and obviously satisfied with her work. "I guess now you cannot run away, can you?" Of course not, as I was kind of hogtied! Not in a very strict way, but I couldn't rise at all.

"Don't you think it would be a pity not to make use of that nice leash, though?" Again there were sparks in her eyes. She knelt down in front of me, wrapped the collar around my balls and the base of my cock, and buckled it. Again she sat down on the bed.

"Would you like to touch me?" Of course I nodded. "Well, why don't you come over here, then?" She pulled on my cock and balls with the leash, and grinned.

Of course I longed to please her, so I moved towards her on my knees. When I was at arm's length from her, she ordered me to stop.

"Kiss my feet!"

Well, that was not really possible, so I did my best by touching them with the tip of my nose, and Joan unbuckled my ballgag.

"Give me the gag!"

I sat up, and pushed the ball out onto her gloved hand.

"Good, you may thank me now", she smiled.

I was unsure what she expected. I bent down again, and lightly kissed the top side of the toes of both her feet.

"Mmmh, I love it when you're worshipping me so tenderly." She rose, and released one end of the chain. "Get onto the bed!"

I climbed the bed on my chest and belly, finally pulling my legs up as well. It was quite some effort, having my hands and feet tied. I felt Joan's look on me, she really loved to see me work hard for her! I was slightly panting, while laying there.

Joan did not say a word, just watched me with a lucious smile, then got onto the bed as well. She slid her hands along my naked body, and purred "So wunderfully excited, and all mine!"

I enjoyed the view of her body, at the same time hidden and on display with the catsuit hugging her curves.

"I think I'll need some sleep now," she yawned, and attached the leash to the bedframe at the headboard. "Don't you run away, I'm not yet finished playing with you!" she added with a big grin.

"I'm happily all yours," I answered, while she snuggled up to me. "Sleep well, my beautiful Mistress!" I kissed her neck, feeling her nylon-clad butt caress my erection, wanting to touch her, but savouring being helpless and at her sweet mercy. I was in Heaven on Earth.

stfstfs
stfstfs
4 Followers