All Comments on 'With My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 04'

by nylondad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HartatckHartatckalmost 18 years ago
good stuff

This is good stuff. I read this and couldnt help think that this would make a very good high budget porno movie. Being a fan of nylons, hose or stockings (it doesnt matter), I could definitely relate to Danny's excitement for them. In Chapter 3, Kimberly does not get Danny's attention until her legs are nylon clad. That's is so common to a man with a true nylon fetish. I hope there is many more chapters to come.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Disappointing! But mystifying....

Why don't you continue this very horny fantasy story. My cock is leaking pre-cum...

Chuck53Chuck53over 17 years ago
More...More!

C'mon...give us more of Danny and his "issues"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent piece of work - eroticism,and a humane empathy with the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great `FICTION ` ? ?

This story is so well written and mirrors my own real life experiences when I was 17 , 18 and 19 . ( I am in my 60`s now ) . My schoolfriend passed away young but is survived by his beautiful Mum who must now be in her 80`s . She has moved to the other end of the country but we still have a monthly phone call . We tease each other about our wild times , each `blaming` the other for the initial seduction . Our `relationship ` continued until I was well into my 40`s . I had a real `thing` for her Lingerie collection and seamed stockings , the love of which we shared .

Thanks for posting . Any more in the pipeline ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

dude we are waiting for the next chapter please hurry up your stories are great

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 6 years ago
Shame

It’s a pity this series never received a conclusion. You’re very good at plotting and story-telling, just the grammar, structure and dialogue that required some work. Enjoyed what there was though. If you ever manage a conclusion, let me know!!

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
I think it might make good fiction

If all the women turned up pregnant and not by their husbands. Maybe make one of the husbands sterile instead of having a low sperm count. Bobby could be smart enough to think of th he timelines and realize one commonality in all instances the women got pregnant being his best friend, Danny. He can forgive the other women but not his mom. Hell, I have a gorgeous mom I was not for (not in the cards for us) yet I beaten up a couple of dudes that dared joke to ask her out while my father err r was alive. Not only did they disrespect her and my father they also disrespected their love for each other.

Thanks for the read,

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous