With One Step Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Kelly knew how to give a nice foot massage because she and her sister did that all the time after a hard day of work. Reagan would often tease her if they didn't take care of their feet, they'd be able to pound nails with their soles, so they made sure to pamper their feet. Gina was sighing, little coos of pleasure as Kelly rubbed and massaged and ran a fingertip along the sole, tickling slightly, but eliciting pleasure from the darker beauty. She felt a sense of pride that she, a sexual novice, was pleasing the hot-blooded Italian. She changed tactics and baby-kissed all the way up Gina's sleek, tapered calves, up her legs, smooth as silk, up to her aromatic pussy, already glistening with fevered desire. She wanted to taste it, she yearned to worship at the font of Gina's cunt, but she bided her time, wanting to know all of Gina and prolong this exquisite evening.

Gina's dark eyes took everything in – it was wonderful to look into Kelly's eyes and see her own passion mirrored there. Kelly's lips were mashed to Gina's thighs and then her soft lips traveled upward, to the smooth plane of Gina's flat stomach, dipping into the navel teasingly. Gina bucked at the sudden intrustion, but laughed and Kelly stroked the sides of Gina's body as she continued to move further up. None of the Catholic recriminations about having sex with a member of your own sex were hitting her – who were she and Gina hurting, the lightning had not come from above and struck them dead? She cupped Gina's breasts, sculpted works of art, and fondled them, adoring their feel, their bounciness, their warmth and texture and the dark nipples that crowned each one. Reverently, she kissed each nipple and was rewarded by Gina's hands on the back of her head, pushing her head down so she could lick and suck.

"Bite them!" Gina hissed through clenched teeth. "Bite them, my redheaded bitch! A bit of pain excites me, go for it, you fucky thing!"

Okay, she's the boss! Kelly realized and clamped her teeth almost-sadistically around Gina's dark nipple. The girl howled a series of swear words in Italian, it was obvious that she was having a good time.

"Oh Dio, oh merda, cazzo, this is wonderful. You're good Kelly, you're a natural, that feels magnifico, I will give you 6 more hours to stop!" Gina yelled. Kelly bit the other nipple and fondled the other breast, Gina got even louder.

Acting on instinct, Kelly kept telling Gina how beautiful she was, what a sensual body she had, how excited touching Gina made her. It was just the sweet music Ginal wanted to here, her body would move in response to the softly whispered words.

Kelly was in love with the sensations of being responsible for another person's sexual feelings. Her hands rubbed and her tongue kissed and she saw Gina's dark eyes light with joy with every choice she made. Gina hadn't given her much instruction, she just touched wherever she thought might feel good and Gina moved in response. She licked all along the slopes and valleys of Gina's luscious body, just nuzzling her pussy until Gina couldn't stand it any more. She yearned to taste the sweetness between Kelly's legs and make love to her at the same time Kelly was taking her pleasure from Gina's body.

In the dimly-lit room, moonlight streaming in, both women looked spectacular. To Gina, Kelly appeared as a tawny, wild beast, young and proud, desirable beyond words. Gina looked to Kelly like a beautiful bronzed sculpture, a work of art that should be immortalized and they moved together, standing once more and kissing, lips together and both were trembling, Kelly from nerves and insecurity, Gina from love and desire.

"Do you want to keep going?" Gina asked, though she was quite aware of the answer the auburn-haired honey would give.

"Of course, yes, YES!" Kelly practically shouted. Gina remembered past lovers, but none had the enthusiasm for girl-girl sex this little novice seemed to possess. She gave her a friendly hug and back to the bed they went.

"We're going to do a sixty-nine darling, sessanta-nove, what the French coined soixante-neuf! This will give us a greater sense of intimacy, a chance to explore each other and you can do to me whatever you like and I will do likewise!"

Kelly was thrilled at the thought and hoped it'd all be okay. Once they were intertwined in each other's arms, bodies kissing, they moved into the position that Gina had suggested, with Kelly on top of the sultry beauty. Okay? It was glorious, from the moment she felt Gina's tongue delve into the grooves of her pussy, she returned the gesture in kind. Kelly's nostrils filled for the first time with the scent of aroused – cunt – for the first time. It got to her, she felt heat she'd never felt before and she gripped Gina tighter, closer and lapped avidly at the proffered offering while Gina's tongue probed her and fingers drove in and out as well. She even felt Gina's finger probe at her ass and wished Gina would be daring enough to do that too, but it didn't happen.

"Oh Lord, this is amazing!" Kelly cried as she briefly lifted her face from Gina's wet pussy. In response, Gina tapped Kelly's butt and the girl went back to munching her pussy. She ate pussy with a hungry, fierce need, Kelly did, and Gina knew the girl would enjoy the favors of female lovers in the future – and often.

Gina's hands gripped Kelly's buttocks tightly, she ate her friend with a renewed, fresh hunger. Kelly was a true fuckslut, although she didn't know it quite yet. She'd be discerning, but once Kelly had decided to take on a lover, that person, be they male or female, was in for the ride of his or her life.

" Why?" Kelly wailed. "Why did I wait so long to have sex? Fuck, this is so good, lick me Gina, oh darling, right there, that's it!"

"You must like eating cunt, you wild bitch, you eat pussy as good as the whores!" Gina snarled, her words inciting new fires within Kelly. The shy little naif was vanishing, Kelly was becoming ferocious in her appetite for cunt. With a newfound expertise, she slid her fingers deep into Gina's waiting cunt, her friend shuddered and climaxed all over Kelly's fingers. She licked them clean and continued, Gina wasn't getting off that easy! Kelly ate her even harder and Gina had to re-focus herself to keep the pace. Kelly's tongue was dancing here and there, Gina marveled at the skill Kelly seemed to innately possess, it was like she'd been having lesbian sex for years. Putting her own needs aside, Gina went back to feasting on Kelly's yummy muff.

Kelly was having the best time of her life – pussy was wonderful, she would have to find others to practice this on, once she and her sister went on their way, she'd want other girlfriends. Hmm – Kelly wondered if a guy could eat pussy as well as a girl? She doubted it. A man wouldn't have the natural instincts, know just what spots to hit and how it felt. Nor would a man be as patient, she concluded.

In the dim lighting of the room, the girls took in the sight of their coupling. They looked so erotic, so sensual, in the midst of lesbian copulation. Their bodies twisting and grinding in an erotic tumble. Kelly's tongue suckled at Gina's clit, the young Italisn groaned at the sheer delight of being teased by this Irish slut. She was glad they'd have some more time together before Kelly would have to leave – she had a few perverse things she wanted to introduce Kelly to.

The girls came – great waves of pleasure overtook them both and they shook, the mattress underneath them creaking in protest. They tumbled apart and Gina held her pupil close, stroking her cheek and running her fingers through Kelly's thick hair.

"Thank you, thank you so very much for teaching me that. What a way to lose your virginity!" Kelly sighed as Gina's hand lazily caressed her body.

"Wellll, technically, you're still a virgin, you know!" Gina sighed.

Kelly looked over at her new lover and registered the shock of one who'd just been told the sky was falling. "Oh, come on, you have got to be kidding me!"

Gina had sensed this was coming. "No, you really are. Even though we've just had sex - great sex – you still have your hymen, so as I said, you're technically still a virgin."

Kelly understood. "So, I'll need a cock to help me with that. Damn! There isn't one around here I'd care to fuck!"

Gina beamed. "Not necessarily, I may be able to help you with that. Stay right there darling, I'll be right back."

At first, Kelly wondered if Gina was going to make a phone call and arrange for a lover to come and join them, one she would entrust to take Kelly's virginity. She wasn't sure about that, but she had put her trust in Gina so far and it had all worked out. That idea was dashed when Gina re-entered the room a minute or so later, alone. She was holding something in her hand, but in the room's dim lighting, Kelly couldn't quite make it out.

"What have you got there Gina?" Kelly asked, a slight hint of trepidation in her voice.

"This is a strap-on dildo, a sex toy. I can use it to take your virginity, if you want me to."

Kelly looked at Gina for an explanation, which was forthcoming. "See Kelly, it has a harness with goes around my waist. I put it on and I can fuck you, like a man would, only I will try to be more gentle. Do you trust me?"

Kelly smiled. "Of course, but that seems awfully big. Do men's cocks really come that big?"

Gina laughed. "Not all, but some do, if you are lucky. Okay, get on your hands and knees, facing away from me. I have lubed the cock with some petroleum jelly, but let me check ... " Gina lapped away at Kelly's pussy again for a few minutes, making sure she was wet enough, and because she wanted to " .... yes, you're ready Kelly. Okay darling, this may hurt, but only for a few minutes, I promise."

Kelly thought Gina was being silly, it didn't hurt a .... oh God, this thing was stuffing her, her pussy was full of cock, it seemed so hard and it was forcing its way in. Lord, it did hurt, but Kelly wanted it over with, she wanted to be fucked. "Give it to me Gina, I'm ready!" she hissed, her teeth clenched as the hard, rubber dick moved deeper inside of her. Then there was pain, an unholy ripping that went through her, she nearly passed out, but it was momentary. As the dildo began to glide in and out of her and she felt Gina's gentle hands on her hips, a new, wonderful feeling began to emerge.

Kelly couldn't wait – she was being fucked at last and even if it was by another girl, the feeling was wonderful. She moved back and let her body take as much cock as it could, Gina's hands were caressing her again, they were like the hands of a surgeon or an artiste, everywhere they touched, Kelly's body felt alive. The cock was still moving within her, the pain was a thing of the past, all she felt was the motions of fucking and the sensations of heated lovemaking.

Kelly looked back and saw Gina there, her beautiful body and lovely face, the look of pure joy on her features, pleased that she could bring Kelly such happiness. Craning her neck, Kelly shared a kiss with Gina and knew she'd remember the face and sweetness of her first lover for the rest of her days.

"Oh God, this feels so good, I love the way you're making me feel, fuck me Gina, harder, please, do it harder!" Kelly yelled. Gina did as her lover asked, but with common sense applied – she wanted Kelly to be comfortable in the morning and not ache in pain. She saw a grimace cross Kelly's face and knew her girlfriend was coming, she let the cock slip out and went back up on the bed, peppering Kelly's face with loving kisses as her friend climaxed, over and over again. Kelly was panting, she was almost out of breath as she came, her nails digging into Gina's shoulders as she held her for support.

"It – it was incredible, simply incredible!" Kelly managed to choke out before she saw the blood. Horrified, she turned to Gina, who shrugged her shoulders.

"That's what happens when the hymen is broken, it bleeds. Did you not learn such things in your schooling?" Kelly shook her head. "Poor thing, well it only happens the one time, we shall change the sheets and get you cleaned up. Hmm, if you have enough energy, the cleaning up in the shower could be quite fun too!"

Kelly sighed and let Gina remove the bedding. "You're amazing Gina, you seem near- insatiable. Don't you ever get enough sex?"

Gina gave Kelly a quick peck on the lips and said "No, never. I love sex, I love to fuck and be fucking. I am like a whore, a slut, I live for sex. I think you are this way too, Kelly, sex will become your great passion. We shall see, but come now, let us get washed."

There was more play in the shower and it was nearly dawn when the girls finally drifted to sleep. Gina insured Kelly's of discretion, not everyone was as carefree as she. Kelly liked the fact that for the first time in her life, she would have a secret she did not share with Reagan. She hadn't given a thought to her sister in hours and wondered how the night with Francisco had gone? Leaving Gina's place with a kiss that appeared chaste, she knew there was no way that Reagan could have enjoyed a happier night than she herself had just experienced.

Kelly still smiled a wistful smile when she thought of Gina. It'd been a few years since she'd last heard from her close friend, Gina was going through a horrible time in her marriage. As her family didn't believe in divorce, Gina was trying to eke out some happiness in the way only she could and Kelly had been very happy to lend her "moral support". She went indoors and called out to her loving family.

"Does anyone feel like having Italian for dinner tonight? I've suddenly got a terrible craving for pasta!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12