All Comments on 'With Someone You Know'

by london_james2010

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jealous

I am so jealous of James & Merve. I would so love to have that happen to me. Great story, loved it.

sj_53sj_53over 6 years ago
It' been a very long time.

But, I felt the same pain and pleasure James felt on penetration and when he felt heaven for the first time. My first was with a guy I knew very well. He was my neighbor and friend. We were young and didn't know much about how to do it. Our education started that day. Your story was hot, well developed and the fuck was elaborated nicely. Bravo!

sparktjsparktjover 6 years ago

Superbly written, thank you. Reading it got me so hard, reminding me of my first man fuck. I lost my anal cherry to a married guy who fucked me perfectly while his naughty wife snogged me and reassured me it was right. Having her there helped me deal with the situation and gave me confidence. I've gone on to have sex with men on my own without feeling gay, simply enjoying a different form of sex. I identified completely with your story. Please write more x

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
VERY NICE

I wish it was me, at 70 i am still hoping to get it up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sexy arse

i can remember my first time i was broke in he had 10 inches of thick cock i though he was splitting me open when he started to push up my lovearse but when he hits my prostrate i went mad and pushed my arse backand took all 10 inches up me it was heaven keep the stories comming love xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A great description of the first time being fucked. It is so good to feel a hard cock slipping into your ass. I do have to admit that bare back is so much better than than having a condom involved, but I do understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely gorgeous

A stunning example of something we forget too easily ... how slowing down and actually making love with another man can not only feed that hunger like nothing else can, it can be mind-blowingly hot as well. God, I wish my first time had been like that. Keep writing, James ... you've given me yet another reason to move to London!

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961over 6 years ago

I have always thought that it would be better to have your first fucking by someone you know. I am still looking for my first.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
tell us about the "date"

You mentioned that this was your first "date" with a man but it really wasn't. Tell us about your next visit to his house when the 2 of you went out together for dinner. You would hold hands in the restaurant, he would put his arm around you when you walked outside, and he'd also kiss you on the sidewalk in front of many strangers. That is the type of "date" that I too want to have with a man. Since I'm married and still in the closet, it would have to be out of town where no one knows me. I'm actually trying to set something up for next month with one of my male lovers when I can go away for a weekend with him (telling my wife we're going on a golf weekend). Then we can truly go out on a real date and I can truly feel that I can fall in love with a man. That would allow me to really find out if I am in fact "gay". If so, then it will make it easier to come out of the closet. Wish me luck on my upcoming "date" with my male lover. I'm so looking forward to it and I'd love to read a story about it too.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Elated and Feeling It

Two things that you wrote at the end of your story struck home for me. The part about being elated was something I can really relate to. I remember all sorts of emotions the first time I had gay sex. I had had sex with girls and had been married once for a short while but nothing had ever felt that good. I have only had sex with guys ever since! However, it was more than the physical feeling. When he pulled out and I was laying there thinking about what I had just done, I felt, as the definition of elation goes; delighted, overjoyed, ecstatic, euphoric, very happy, joyous, gleeful and jubilant. I also felt something like validation or proud of myself. It was like I was no longer a wanna be and was really and truly gay. I felt like I wanted to tell every one that I had just been fucked! Also, what you said about not feeling him come in you is the same for me. Even when I'm with someone that I bareback with, I don't feel him cum in me. There is not doubt about what has just happened, and I feel his cock get extra slippery but, I don't actually feel his cum entering me.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very good

Lust and affection together. Well done!

jaybearjaybearover 2 years ago

I loved this story and will follow this author in hopes that more stories are similar. I fantasize often about being loved by another man but only by someone I had strong feelings for.

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Wow, really great writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlondon_james2010@london_james2010
Married for many years with a gorgeous, blonde wife with whom I have a pretty good sex life, yet I want more. At present that more is coming from my experimentation with my sexuality. Am I an oddball or are there more of us out there?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES