With Someone You Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never been fucked."

"What are you a top as well?"

Smiling I replied. "No I feel that I am a bottom, but so far I have not done it."

We were at the top of the stairs when I said that and his reaction surprised me.

"Great, fantastic I will be gentle and teach you."

"It's a lovely room Merve."

"Thanks yes, we like it, and the bed James?" he asked his arm round my waist.

I could feel my cock responding to the situation with that familiar tingle in my balls.

"It looks lovely."

"Lovely enough to be fucked in James?"

"Yes," I whispered as the enormity of what would soon happen sank in.

"Lovely enough to lose you virginity in?"

"Yes."

"And James I am flattered and so pleased it is me taking it," he said as we lay on the bed that I realised with a jolt had been turned down and the throws removed. Someone else in the house or was he so confident?

He put his arm round me and pulled me to him. We kissed.

"Merve, what made you think I was up for this?"

"Well I wasn't wrong was I?"

"No not at all, but how did you know?"

"To be truthful James," he said as his hand found my semi hard cock. "I didn't know?"

"So what then?"

"Well I find most guys are really."

"What up for gay sex?"

"Man it's not gay," he said kissing me. "There is a third sexuality and many are in that as we are."

"I see," I said not sure that I saw anything, but his hardening cock in my hand felt great.

"The nudity thing does it?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well to be honest James most guys who are willing to sunbathe naked with me are up for something," he told me as he stroked my cock to a full erection.

"Are many up to being fucked though?" I asked.

"Not sure that I care babe as long as one is. Are you James?"

"Yes Merve, yes I am."

"You sure?" he asked turning so that we were more facing each other. "I am not into taking advantage."

"You aren't Merve and yes I want to be fucked and I want you to do it."

"Good, just wait a mo."

Getting up he walked over to a chest and opened a drawer. His whole body looked good and his bum looked gorgeous. Walking back to the bed with his cock rigidly hard I admired the front side of him. A man's body can be an object of beauty just like a woman's, but in a different way and my lover's was exactly that.

He put the packet of condoms and the lube on the pillow and lay beside me. We were on our sides facing each other. He put his on my face and gently fondled me as he pushed his body forward a little so that our cocks pressed against each other. I reached down and for some reason held both of them.

"James," Merve said softly. "You are sure about this aren't you?"

"Yes, Merve, yes I am."

"Because there is no going back you know."

"I know, sure."

He inched has face closer to mine and smiling he said. "Once fucked James you stay fucked."

"Mmmmm yes," I smiled back. "And that is exactly what I want."

"Then my friend that is what you will get."

We kissed with our bodies touching from lips to toes.

"Turn over James," he whispered.

I lay on my front with one arm by my side and my head resting on the other. Merve ran his fingers through my hair caressing my scalp and the back of my neck. Gradually he worked his hand down my spine giving me the softest and gentlest of massages, well more caresses really. He paused when he reached my waist and I felt his lip on my shoulder. He licked and kissed me there as his other hand stroked my buttocks. His fingers moved in little circles first on my right cheek then my left and back again. Each circular caress took them nearer to the crease in my bum. He slid them into it and ran one along its length going right across my anal hole. He moved it up and down the crease slowly focusing it on the hole. And then it stopped as he pressed right against it. I grunted and opened my legs a little knowing or thinking I knew what was going to happen next, but I was wrong. I felt him moving and I worked out that he had slithered down the bed a little. He pushed my legs open more and got between them with both hands gripping my cheeks.

"Have you ever been rimmed James?"

"No Merve, no, well not by a man."

He pulled my cheeks apart and licked the length of my crease several times. That sent shock waves of feelings through me. It was wonderful and I grunted and groaned my pleasure. Then I felt his tongue probing at my hole and the end forcing its way in a little. I pushed back and it went further. It really was an exquisite sensation and I could not help raising my hips from the bed a little. Holding onto one cheek he slid his other hand under me and wrapped it round my straining cock. I felt him move his head away and again his finger cruised up and down the crease several times, but this time he did not delay and tease me. No this time he focused it on the hole and pressed enquiringly. I pushed back and grunted.

"Oh yes."

And then it slid into me. It went in quite easily with his spittle from the rimming providing sufficient lubrication. My arse was not a stranger to having a finger up it as I had persuaded Kelly to do it a few times and a hooker in Germany had offered it. But this was different and I was not sure why, probably the taboo nature of it being a man's finger.

"Okay babe?" He enquired as he started moving it in and out a little.

"Yes Merve, yes," I whispered raising myself further from the bed inviting a deeper penetration.

He pumped it in and out several times as he wanked my cock. I was near to cumming, but somehow held back. Then he stopped.

"I think you might well be ready for something a little larger up there don't you James?"

"Yes Merv, yes, yes please."

"Hang on a moment," he said again getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom. His rigid cock looked so inviting as I looked at it and said to myself. 'That will be up my arse soon.'

He returned to the bed carrying two blue towels that he spread out on bed.

"Hel's pretty understanding but might draw the line at spunk all over her bed."

He got on the bed. "Okay back on your front."

He laid on top of me his face on the back of my neck that he kissed and licked. His chest was gently squirming against my shoulder blades and back and his cock was nestled into the crease of my bum. He slowly dry fucked that as he reached round my body with both hands. I realised what he wanted and raised up so that he could reach, cup and squeeze my tits. He played like that for some time as I turned my face so that he could get to my lips for us to kiss.

"You really are a fucking natural James."

"Natural what?" I asked squeezing my cheeks together and pushing back against his cock.

"Slut, tart, bitch, you name it."

"Good. So I'm your slut, your tart and your bitch am I?"

"Why aren't you working over here so that I could fuck you all the time then?"

"What a good idea."

He rolled off me and I saw him get the condom. He peeled the packet open and slid the rubber onto his cock. He picked up the lube and moved down the bed. He pulled my legs open again and I felt him applying the cool balm. As he did his finger slid inside me very easily giving me confidence that his cock would as well.

"I think like you are for the first time James, okay?"

I had no real opinion as to the position I wanted to be in when I was fucked so I merely grunted. I was so nervous and excited that I am not sure I could have formed any coherent sentences in any case.

"Put this under your stomach," he said handing me a pillow. I slid it under me. "No under the towel as I am sure Hel would like your goo on her pillow even less than on the bed."

The pillow lifted my bum up thus, presumably creating a more accessible angle and easier penetration. I lay there for a moment or two somewhat like a lamb about to be slaughtered then I felt Merve move between my legs and his left hand gripped my left cheek and pulled it sideways. He must have been holding his dick with his other hand for it was rubbed up and down my crease several times before it settled down pressed right against the hole.

"Ready babe?"

"Yes," I gasped as I felt him pressing forward.

"It might hurt a little as the head goes through the sphincter, but usually that's only momentarily."

"Okay."

"You won't feel too much until I am well inside you, but then when we get up round the prostate you'll know what heaven is like."

He gripped my hips with both hands and then my arse seemed to explode.

"Oh fuck Merve, stop, please stop," I moaned quite loudly.

"Don't worry it will go, it will pass," he told me staying still for a few moments.

Then he eased forward again and the stretching, almost tearing feeling returned and I moaned. He stopped again and we waited. Then he pressed more and suddenly the pain was gone and the lovely feelings from all the nerve ends kicked in.

"Okay now James?"

"Yes, yes it's fine," I sighed.

I felt him sliding further up me then he stopped. As he did my entire body seemed to light up with the most amazing set of sensations. He must be stimulating my prostate I thought as I groaned an sighed at the pleasure I was receiving.

"Okay babe, I am right in now, everything alright?"

"Yes it's wonderful."

"Right now I will fuck you."

He started fucking me with slow, fairly long thrusts. With each surge up me I felt a rush of feelings and as he nearly withdrew there was a sensation of emptiness. It was incredible. He gradually speeded up although he did not slam himself in and out of me as I have at times with Kelly or other women. I felt his weight on my hips and back as he moulded himself round me and wrapped his arms round my body. His hands found my cock and he started to jack me off. I responded by thrusting into his hand.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," he moaned speeding up the pumping of his hands on my cock. "I am near James, so fucking near, come on you slut."

"Yes Merve, yes," I grunted as with one last surge I shot my load into his hands and onto the towel.

"You fucking dirty tart you've done me," he nearly shouted. "I'm cumming."

I can't say I felt him cum, but I certainly felt his weight increase on my back as he collapsed onto me his hands still holding my softening cock. I felt both elated and tired as it hit home that I really had been fucked for the first time.

12