All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 07'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

Love the detailed descriptions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I would love to see...

Nicole find out that Susan blackmailed Alice into this relationship and for there to be some revenge dealt out from both Nicole and Alice. Although, if you're planning on continuing this story for a while that should be several chapters away so as not to hurry things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Another great chapter to the series, I hope you continue writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

this story is perfect you should do a second part like nicole blackmailing alice if she doesn't continue with the relationship all pics and vids would be published for everyone to see xD a lesbian not by choice for life awesome!!

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
Another dramatic episode!!

This is another great installment in this relentlessly enthralling, detailed epic! Alice has reached another point of no return, and you've envisoned it with the eye for detail, sensuality and emotion we've come to expect. I'm so grateful that you're still working on this wonderfully imaginative series.

There's so much territory you've teased your readers with for all that could lie ahead, and I know I and other fans (yes, we talk about how great this is!) will chew every delicious detail slowly.

You have a terrific gift for probing Alice's mind, and all her delightful ambivalence. Nicole is so fierce, she's like a god, implacable. I love love love this work!

BearbowbobBearbowbobover 8 years ago
Welcome to womanhood?

Tough road to the future, I missed the final scene with Vicky after Hooters. Where did that go?

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

Madecit through 7 chapters. It's not at all sensual, not even sexy really. Your spekking is ansolutely horrible, & it's obvious you've not proofread your chapters. I kept reading hopingvsomething meaningful wiuld2 happen but it's obvious you're just going to maintain this juvenile fantasy throughout each chapter. It's a shame really. A decent, thoughtful writer could have made something wonderful. You've only made a mess.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 6 years ago
so beautiful

Adore these characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish we'd seen the 3-way with Vicky on screen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous